PDA

View Full Version : celeb rants...

Mike70
03-Feb-2009, 05:11 PM
the christian bale got me thinking about other notable celebrity/actor blow ups.

post em if you got them.

this is klaus kinski and the production manager of fitzcarraldo, walter saxer going at. you'll notice that saxer never backs down and has no problem telling kinski to stop being a baby. this is from the amazing documentary "my best fiend" about werner herzog's relationship with kinski. there is a part of the doc (which i couldn't find on youtube) where herzog talks about the time he literally had pull a gun on kinski and threaten to kill him on the stop if he tried to walk off the movie or start anymore trouble.

MPKODzv1PD4

here's another one about kinski in which the director of crawlspace tells about the nightmare of working with kinski and the murder plot hatched against him by one of the producers to collect the insurance money and later on how the crew keep urging that kinski be murdered.

gXB22GF8Ft8

bassman
03-Feb-2009, 06:25 PM
As I mentioned in the Bale thread, these are Lily Tomlin and David O Russell(director) on the set of I Heart Huckabees.

I actually find this funny for some reason...

E4Qls1rAfYs&hl=en&fs=1

n4uTGvTFzyQ&hl=en&fs=1

And....When Quintin Tarantino Attacks!

E-jwqhw57DI&hl=en&fs=1

BxYHxJahzmU&hl=en&fs=1

Mike70
03-Feb-2009, 07:52 PM
As I mentioned in the Bale thread, these are Lily Tomlin and David O Russell(director) on the set of I Heart Huckabees.

I actually find this funny for some reason...

E4Qls1rAfYs&hl=en&fs=1

:lol: that's awesome when david russell finally blows his top after listening to all that baby ass whining out of lily tomlin.

MikePizzoff
04-Feb-2009, 12:46 AM
Quentin is a madman at the beginning of that.

Mike70
04-Feb-2009, 03:46 AM
who can forget casey kaseem losing it

qmuqdGvCxtA

Trencher
04-Feb-2009, 06:58 AM
You guys know that paparazzi is just stalkers and psychos with cameras right? They are working very hard to provoke people so they can sue and/or sell some pictures. Why do you atomaticly decide to judge Tarantino as a madman? We dont know what they did to him before or what they did to him behind the cameras. Think for yourself people dont just blindly acept everything that you see.

MinionZombie
04-Feb-2009, 10:36 AM
I think with that Tarantino clip - the one on the red carpet - that he actually mistakenly thought the guy he was bitching at was the guy he was actually mad with, so the victim was actually the wrong guy - I think that's some of the background aftermath to that clip.

As for the other one, aye, it must get real old very fast being followed around by a bunch of numpties whose job in life is to follow other people around - while driving incredibly dangerously - with a phone clamped to one ear, and a laptop in one hand and a camera in another while using the tired old excuse of "if people didn't wanna see it, I'd be out of a job" - partly true, but also people want to see it now because a bunch of greasy schmucks started peddling that crap and now a bunch of morons are hooked on it.

I'd probably bitch them out at some point too.

bassman
04-Feb-2009, 12:57 PM
You guys know that paparazzi is just stalkers and psychos with cameras right? They are working very hard to provoke people so they can sue and/or sell some pictures. Why do you atomaticly decide to judge Tarantino as a madman? We dont know what they did to him before or what they did to him behind the cameras. Think for yourself people dont just blindly acept everything that you see.

Dude....nobody is even saying who's right and who's wrong. They're just funny to see.;)

MoonSylver
04-Feb-2009, 04:05 PM
who can forget casey kaseem losing it

AHAHAHA...I'd forgotten that one...love it! Here's a Shatner one that's pretty funny.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EfDHIqmUUMs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EfDHIqmUUMs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I really wanted to find the one where he's doing an audio recording & pronounces "sabotage" as "sabba-taage". When corrected he responds "I don't say 'sabotage'. YOU say sabotage, I say 'sabba-taage'.". Same session, when given direction on how to deliver a line; "Don't...don't, don't tell me how to do it. It sickens me."

Here's an Orson Welles one that's a hoot too. Stick with it 'till the end.;) There's a longer version that has some more zingers at the end, but I can't find it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wcYCccE9ziU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wcYCccE9ziU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Right funny stuff.:lol:

MikePizzoff
04-Feb-2009, 04:17 PM

I wasn't saying he was in the wrong for flipping out... I am completely against the paparazzi... I was just sayin he goes berzerk and it's great.

bassman
04-Feb-2009, 04:36 PM
Not really a rant, but Crispin Glover on Letterman is pretty funny...

ALapHYNSmoA&hl=en&fs=1

Mike70
04-Feb-2009, 06:04 PM
this isn't necessarily a rant either but is funny anyway. a dutch tv host cannot stop laughing at the way his disabled guests talk. one has a super high squeaky voice and the other has a super, super low voice. the host simply, hard as he tries, cannot contain himself. the host, producers and director of the show were all fired after this episode.

kXf3wx5nPXU

capncnut
04-Feb-2009, 06:23 PM
BxYHxJahzmU&hl=en&fs=1
That's the weirdest damn video I have ever seen. WTF was all that about?

bassman
04-Feb-2009, 06:27 PM
Tarantino was at The Sundance Film Festival as a judge and apparently as he walked out of a Starbucks, these paparazzi were there filming him. When they wouldn't answer his question about why they were filming, he lost his temper and hit the guy.

Mike....that video is hilarious and sad at the same time. Once the dude started talking about sweet talk before sex, I knew it was over.

DjfunkmasterG
04-Feb-2009, 09:17 PM
OMG, William Shatner just OWNED that engineer. That was awesome.

Capt. Kirk Rulez LoLz :p

Here is Sabbataage

nlOTRxt-dIw

Mike70
04-Feb-2009, 09:21 PM
since DJ best me to it, i've removed the shatner bit, no reason it needs to be up here twice.

here is one of the more infamous moments in college basketball history, bobby knight throwing a chair across the court
NvRO2GE4x4M

DjfunkmasterG
04-Feb-2009, 09:34 PM
Beat ya to it Mike :D

krakenslayer
04-Feb-2009, 09:34 PM
this isn't necessarily a rant either but is funny anyway. a dutch tv host cannot stop laughing at the way his disabled guests talk. one has a super high squeaky voice and the other has a super, super low voice. the host simply, hard as he tries, cannot contain himself. the host, producers and director of the show were all fired after this episode.

kXf3wx5nPXU

That's not real, it's a skit from a Dutch comedy sketch show: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_De_Gloria

Funny nonetheless! :D

Mike70
04-Feb-2009, 10:13 PM
here is that smug bastard jim rome getting knocked around by jim everett after rome repeatedly calls him chris everrett. too bad jim everett was stopped by the crew because if anyone in sports media needs an ass kicking it's jim rome.

9HNgqQVHI_8

MoonSylver
05-Feb-2009, 06:18 AM

I get a kick outta the Shat-man, that's for sure.;)

Here is Sabbataage

Wish I could find the "it sickens me" part. It's soooo priceless.:D

MoonSylver
09-Feb-2009, 04:33 PM

http://screenrant.com/images/awesome-kirk.jpg

MinionZombie
09-Feb-2009, 05:36 PM
http://screenrant.com/images/awesome-kirk.jpg
Ah man that's a quality pic. :D

MoonSylver
09-Feb-2009, 10:24 PM
Ah man that's a quality pic. :D

Cracks ME up every time I look at it.:D:lol: