PDA

View Full Version : Most useless zombie related You Tube video ever!

capncnut
09-Feb-2009, 02:05 PM
Okay, I know it says Dead Rising 2 in the title but it has nothing to do with the videogame whatsoever. What the f**k is this kid talking about?

aKSG36sxSG4&feature=related

:confused:

archivesofthede
09-Feb-2009, 02:09 PM
She/He is need of an after school program.

krakenslayer
09-Feb-2009, 02:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!!!!! :lol:

MoonSylver
09-Feb-2009, 02:21 PM
So speakith the great film critic....go watch "Disaster Movie" or whatever passes for entertainment these days w/ you kids & shut th' hell up, junior.

archivesofthede
09-Feb-2009, 02:24 PM
So speakith the great film critic....go watch "Disaster Movie" or whatever passes for entertainment these days w/ you kids & shut th' hell up, junior.

I just want to put on my most high pitched voice and say HEEEELLLOOOO????!!!???!! 28 Days and 28 Weeks Later are not zombie movies.

krakenslayer
09-Feb-2009, 02:26 PM
I just want to put on my most high pitched voice and say HEEEELLLOOOO????!!!???!! 28 Days and 28 Weeks Later are not zombie movies.

Or more obviously, the fact that the first "zombie movie" he mentions is Dead Rising. :rolleyes::lol:

capncnut
09-Feb-2009, 02:30 PM
Or more obviously, the fact that the first "zombie movie" he mentions is Dead Rising. :rolleyes::lol:
And also the fact that while 28 Weeks Later does touch on the subject very briefly, there are no antidotes in either movie/game. :dead:

krakenslayer
09-Feb-2009, 02:32 PM
Yeah, all in all, I think that video is the most incorrect thing on the internet.

capncnut
09-Feb-2009, 02:38 PM
Yeah, all in all, I think that video is the most incorrect thing on the internet.
Yeah, I don't think I've ever heard so much tripe within a 29 second period. I think the little troglodyte needs flagging on grounds of headband wearing, let alone the obvious inanity. :lol:

krakenslayer
09-Feb-2009, 02:41 PM
Yeah, I don't think I've ever heard so much tripe within a 29 second period. I think the little troglodyte needs flagging on grounds of headband wearing, let alone the obvious inanity. :lol:

Yes, the headband was obviously an ill-advised attempt to give his internet persona a memorable gimmick/prop. Instead, it just makes him look like he's in some sort of suicide cult. :lol:

archivesofthede
09-Feb-2009, 02:42 PM

Oh ya, lol. Well.. I guess deep down I kind of hope Dead Rising becomes a movie.

haha! This is exactly why kids/children will get left behind in zombie apocalypse.

Rancid Carcass
09-Feb-2009, 07:02 PM
Oh ya, lol. Well.. I guess deep down I kind of hope Dead Rising becomes a movie.

There's already a Dead Rising film - it's called Dawn of the Dead! :lol:

MaximusIncredulous
09-Feb-2009, 08:01 PM
Looks like another effeminate rich kid with nothing to do.

MinionZombie
09-Feb-2009, 08:33 PM
Damn straight.

To this kid I say, through the medium of meme:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/Guyver4/vader-fail.jpg

Yet another moronic teenager with a vast collection of crusty underwear who thinks 28 Days Later is a zombie movie ... IT'S NOT A FUCKING ZOMBIE MOVIE YOUR UTTER BASTARDS!!! :eek:

HULK ... SMASH!!!

http://www.lolcatbible.com/images/thumb/e/e0/AngryCat.gif/180px-AngryCat.gif

MoonSylver
09-Feb-2009, 10:18 PM
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/Guyver4/vader-fail.jpg

That is AWESOME MZ, just....awesome....

http://www.theslicery.com/images/awesome.jpg

AcesandEights
09-Feb-2009, 10:31 PM
She/He is need of an after school program.

Because it can't be said enough.