PDA

View Full Version : Changing Famous Movie Quotes to Include Zombies

Thorn
10-Feb-2009, 02:40 PM
Office Space

Drew: I'm thinking I might take out that new zombie chick from Logistics. If things go poorly I might be showing her my OW-face. "Ow... Ow... Ow!" You know what I'm talkin' about. "Ow!"

Bill Lumbergh: Ah. Yeah. So I guess we should probably go ahead and have a little talk. Hmm?
Peter Gibbons: Not right now, Lumbergh, I'm kinda busy. In fact, look, I'm gonna have to ask you to just go ahead and come back another time. I got a meeting with the Bubs in a couple of minutes.
Bill Lumbergh: I wasn't aware of a meeting with them.
Peter Gibbons: Yeah, they called me at home. You know "Say hello to Aunt Alicia".

Feel free to pick a movie and add your own ;)

Philly_SWAT
10-Feb-2009, 03:08 PM
Groundhog Day

Phil! It's me! Dead! Dead Ryerson! Come on buddy, Case Western High!

Dead the Head, Rotten Nose Dead...

Came down with a really bad case of the shambles ...BING!

Did the "use blunt object as a tool" trick for the talent show...BING!

Asked your sister to the prom, but she had just seen "Night of the Creeps" so...BING!

Thorn
10-Feb-2009, 04:22 PM
lol awesome movie, very quotable and great job "deading" them up!

blind2d
11-Feb-2009, 12:16 AM
Star Wars

Han Solo: Luke! We're gonna have zombies!

Princess Leia: General Kenobi, years ago, you served my father in the Clone Wars; now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the undead. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person; but my ship has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. I've placed information vital to the survival of the galaxy into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the zombies.

Obi-Wan: Oh, he's not dead... Not really.
Luke: You know him?
Obi-Wan: But of course I know him. He's a zombie.

Han: Look out he's loose!
Luke: He'll tear us all apart! (unaltered)

Han Solo: What good is a reward if you ain't around to use it? Besides, attacking that undead horde is not my idea of courage. It's more like, suicide.

I love Star Wars... I love it gooooood...

Thorn
13-Feb-2009, 02:02 PM
The Terminator

Kyle Reese: The Romero series had blue skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... even run. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero on him.

Kyle Reese: You still don't get it, do you? They'll find her! That's what they do! It's *all* they do! You can't stop them! They'll wait for you! They'll reach down her throat and tear her F'N' heart out!

Sarah Connor: Did you see this war?
Kyle Reese: No. I grew up after. In the ruins... starving... hiding from Z's.
Sarah Connor: Z's?
Kyle Reese: Zombies.

RustyHicks
21-Feb-2009, 12:18 AM
Good one Thorn

How about the Shining....

Jack Nicholson "Here's Johnny"....only it's actually Johnny from NOTLD lol