PDA

View Full Version : Where would you're undead body go?

deadkrank
26-Feb-2009, 11:19 AM
Ok if you died and you're body came back to life as a zombie.Where do you think you're undead body would go to? I'm pretty sure my risen body would be going to a mall,like the zombies in Dawn of The Dead? I'm always going to the mall. Also my zombie body would also probably go to my favorite parks in my area. That is if my zombie self did not get shot in the head by one of the living survivors?
I'm also pretty sure alot of the undead in todays america would be wondering over to a Walmart? As just about everybody shops there today. The zombies just know "They just want to be in there" And The Walmarts would be crawling with the undead.
Best Buy is another popular store now.I'm sure too The Best Buy stores would also have there share of Undead people hanging out there and eating any living survivor that came along.

EvilNed
26-Feb-2009, 11:42 AM
I'm pretty sure I'd stick around the house if I were to die right NOW, or at least around the area.

Thorn
26-Feb-2009, 12:46 PM
I would be here on the forums posting...

sandrock74
26-Feb-2009, 03:40 PM
hmmmm....since I avoid going to the mall and Wal-Mart as much as possible in life, I don't see my zombified corpse going to either place. I'd probably just wander around where I died.

darth los
26-Feb-2009, 05:45 PM
Since my wife and kids are everything to me in life I'd spend my death looking for them in places where they would normally be.

:cool:

Debbieangel
26-Feb-2009, 06:21 PM
I hopefully would be in search of someone with a gun cause if I searched for my family what would I search them out for? to eat them? If we go by Romero's zombies they had no thoughts they were just pure intellect they had a remembrance of what they used to be but all they had in mind was to feed.
If I were a thinking zombie I would search my family to put me to rest. I wouldnt want to be a rotting pus insect crawling smelly walking dead thing. lol

krakenslayer
26-Feb-2009, 06:42 PM
I'd probably be standing staring forlornly at the blank, dead screen of my PC, or wandering the local library miserably leafing through books I can no longer read.

SRP76
26-Feb-2009, 11:15 PM
Just go outside, zone out, and walk. You'll see exactly where your zombie self would go.

I do it all the time. I just pace back and forth, up and down the driveway, and around the backyard. I'd only wander off if I spotted prey.

Yojimbo
04-Mar-2009, 07:55 PM
I'd probably be standing staring forlornly at the blank, dead screen of my PC, or wandering the local library miserably leafing through books I can no longer read.
Yeah, I would probably do the same.

Something about this post making me feel sad right now!

bassman
04-Mar-2009, 07:57 PM
Since my wife and kids are everything to me in life I'd spend my death looking for them in places where they would normally be.

:cool:

That was my first thought. But that's kind of a bad thing for them, ya know?:p

blind2d
05-Mar-2009, 01:42 AM
Yeah, that reminds me of "Zombie Haiku" a bit...
I'd most likely stay in my room and try to remember how to play my guitar... or use the computer.
This is a sad topic though.

Thorn
05-Mar-2009, 01:38 PM
All kidding aside I would like remain around my house, or seek out my child. I doubt I would be going to work I hate going there on a good day.

DEAD BEAT
05-Mar-2009, 07:03 PM
Ok if you died and you're body came back to life as a zombie.Where do you think you're undead body would go to? I'm pretty sure my risen body would be going to a mall,like the zombies in Dawn of The Dead? I'm always going to the mall. Also my zombie body would also probably go to my favorite parks in my area. That is if my zombie self did not get shot in the head by one of the living survivors?
I'm also pretty sure alot of the undead in todays america would be wondering over to a Walmart? As just about everybody shops there today. The zombies just know "They just want to be in there" And The Walmarts would be crawling with the undead.
Best Buy is another popular store now.I'm sure too The Best Buy stores would also have there share of Undead people hanging out there and eating any living survivor that came along.

I would wonder to the nearest bar and kill what's left of my brain cells!:clown:

MikePizzoff
06-Mar-2009, 07:36 PM
You'd find my zombified self at the beer store.

strayrider
07-Mar-2009, 04:27 AM
With my luck, I'd probably wind up on Doc Oremor's dissection table.

:skull:

-stray-

deadkrank
07-Mar-2009, 10:38 PM
Well speaking of The undead I had an adventure today when done I looked like I crawled out of a grave. Yeah went for a ride out in the sticks. Scene some storm clouds ahead.So I asked my GPs unit to show me the way home. Well it wanted me to drive down this dirt road. Well I drove down it and big mistake as the road turn into a mud pile. Yeah got stuck in the mud. Tryed for 5 minutes to get out of the mud.But my truck would not budge. So I decided to get out and try to push my truck out of the mud.But soon as i got out of truck I sunk into the mud. My feet and legs was completly coverd in mud. Well think goodness I had my cell phone on me.So I called my father up for help. Well with my GPS unit I gave him the directions to where I was at. But I had to walk over a mile back to the main road to wait for him. Yeah so I walked a mile back to road to wait for my father to come to my rescue. Yeah my dad came. He helped get me out.But my dad too was also coverd in mud.
Yeah I felt so stuppid. Yeah I looked at my reflection when I got home and I looked like a zombie with all that mud on me. Yeah I probably looked like a zombie out walking around farm country.I was walking realy slow as I have a blister on one of my toes. Gush it was realy hurting after all that walking in the mud.
Yeah got home and jumped in the shower.So nice to be clean again. Yeah also my dad helped me clean all the yuck off my truck. So think god for my nice dad.

MikePizzoff
08-Mar-2009, 12:14 AM
Yeah uhhhhhhhhh........

:lol:

Trencher
29-Mar-2009, 05:50 AM
I would be a very annoying zombie as I like to go for long walks both in the towns and the forest just looking around. I could pop up anywhere!