PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Girls 'Pimped Out Their Classmates'

MinionZombie
26-Feb-2009, 05:40 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090226/twl-teenage-girls-pimped-out-their-class-3fd0ae9.html

Tatiana Tye and Jazmine Finley allegedly rented a flat and forced at least five girls, aged from 14 to 17, to undergo child sex abuse for profit.

The pair, from Maricopa Country in Arizona, were also said to be working as prostitutes themselves.

Follow the link for mugshots of the fugly-ass ho's who did this - who in their right mind you wanna get their junk anywhere near them, especially the one on the right ... I mean damn ... how messed up is this?! :eek:

bassman
26-Feb-2009, 05:46 PM
AHHHH! My eyes!:dead:

But putting jokes about their looks aside....that's sick.:(

darth los
26-Feb-2009, 05:51 PM
What? We're not going to atleast give them credit for their entreprenuerial drive!?! Atleast they weren't welfare queens right guys?

:cool:

J0hnnyReb
26-Feb-2009, 06:01 PM
oh lol, i thought it meant pimped out in the makeover to look thug manner.... the real story wasn't as funny though.

Mike70
26-Feb-2009, 06:10 PM
you'd have to be pretty fucking hard up to pay to have sex with either of those swamp jackals. if the girls they were "recruiting" are similar in looks then, damn, there are some desparate dudes in arizona.

SymphonicX
26-Feb-2009, 06:35 PM
Evil comments post:
1) Imagine that shit on Dragon's Den.
2) It's credit crunch guys, are you surprised?
3) pics and vids would be nice!

(Disclaimer: none of the views expressed in this post belong to SymphonicX and any similarity between these comments and his real personality are entirely coincidental)

krakenslayer
26-Feb-2009, 06:39 PM
There are certain areas of Glasgow (some are even in otherwise affluent areas) where a guy can't walk down the street without being approached by an ancient-looking toothless 20-year old crack crone with a black eye stuttering the eternal words "Lookin' for 'business', pal?"

I always wanted to say "Yes, yes I am!", produce a laptop and show her some spreadsheets and Powerpoint slides to illustrate just how sturdy my business plan is. :D

MoonSylver
26-Feb-2009, 10:18 PM
There are certain areas of Glasgow (some are even in otherwise affluent areas) where a guy can't walk down the street without being approached by an ancient-looking toothless 20-year old crack crone with a black eye stuttering the eternal words "Lookin' for 'business', pal?"

I always wanted to say "Yes, yes I am!", produce a laptop and show her some spreadsheets and Powerpoint slides to illustrate just how sturdy my business plan is. :D

:lol::hyper::lol::hyper::lol::hyper:

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!

capncnut
26-Feb-2009, 11:57 PM
I wouldn't kick the one with the red hair out of bed. Then again, you wouldn't be able to would you - all 400lbs of her! :lol:

The old Red Light District was a strange place, it stank of tuna but there wasn't a fishmongers to be seen! Me and my pal Euan made some chick get all her bits out for a fiver up there back in the mid-90's. We then had the privalege of watching her take a whizz in the Barclays hole in the wall. Ah, those were the days! :D

Mike70
27-Feb-2009, 12:31 AM
I wouldn't kick the one with the red hair out of bed. Then again, you wouldn't be able to would you - all 400lbs of her! :lol:

:lol:
ba-doom-boom. he'll be here all week folks - try the veal.

MinionZombie
27-Feb-2009, 09:55 AM
Me and my pal Euan made some chick get all her bits out for a fiver up there back in the mid-90's. We then had the privalege of watching her take a whizz in the Barclays hole in the wall. Ah, those were the days! :D

Takes all kinds...:rolleyes::p

Chic Freak
27-Feb-2009, 01:49 PM
Follow the link for mugshots of the fugly-ass ho's who did this - who in their right mind you wanna get their junk anywhere near them, especially the one on the right ...

indeed! There must be a serious gap in the market for hookers in their area or something!

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/ne/skynews/20090226/10/2257735293-teenage-girls-pimped-classmates.jpg

Atleast they weren't welfare queens right guys?

HAHAHAHA

*mute*

pics and vids would be nice!

Are you kidding me? See photo above.

We then had the privalege of watching her take a whizz in the Barclays hole in the wall.

Was watching her take a whizz on a cashpoint part of the service? If so, you're scaring me more than usual today.

capncnut
27-Feb-2009, 02:12 PM
Was watching her take a whizz on a cashpoint part of the service? If so, you're scaring me more than usual today.
It wasn't part of the service, it was a case of "while my knickers are around my ankles, I might as well take a piss." But me and my pal were drunk enough to watch with some enthusiasm. Left quite a stream too, I remember stepping over it as we walked off. :lol:

darth los
27-Feb-2009, 03:48 PM
indeed! There must be a serious gap in the market for hookers in their area or something!

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/ne/skynews/20090226/10/2257735293-teenage-girls-pimped-classmates.jpg

HAHAHAHA

*mute*

Are you kidding me? See photo above.

You should e mail them and give them some tips. Or are they something you could even work with? LOL

:cool:

MinionZombie
27-Feb-2009, 07:22 PM
It wasn't part of the service, it was a case of "while my knickers are around my ankles, I might as well take a piss." But me and my pal were drunk enough to watch with some enthusiasm. Left quite a stream too, I remember stepping over it as we walked off. :lol:
Oh man ... just imagine the sights you'd see if you could plug your head into Capn's via some kind of Matrix-ish wire thingy ... ... bloomin' 'eck.

I'm surprised she didn't demand an extra fiver or something for slashing up a cash point ... ... and why a cash point? How random is that, surely a dark alley way, or behind a car would make more sense ... ... I've gotta say, I'm quite entertained by the sheer randomness of slashing upside a cash machine. :lol:

SymphonicX
27-Feb-2009, 08:07 PM
Are you kidding me?.

Yes, Miss ChicFreak, I most certainly am!!! lol