PDA

View Full Version : Banned DUREX COndom Commercial - Funny as Hell

DjfunkmasterG
04-Mar-2009, 05:07 PM
WEXUIABC1Zw

This is hilarious.:lol::lol::lol::hyper:

MinionZombie
04-Mar-2009, 09:28 PM
Oh man, cheers for posting that - that was quality.

I think that'd be okay on UK television, after 9pm of course, although our condom/sex aid adverts are not exactly common, and are quite 'sensual' rather than funny.

Like there's an advert for some kind of finger-ring vibrator thingymy ... or those awkward adverts often on MTV UK with teenagers talking about sex (the dude bragging, the girl a bit otherwise, in one she's crying cos she's up the duff cos they didn't bag it etc).

That advert though was great, love it. :D

DjfunkmasterG
04-Mar-2009, 09:52 PM
That is funny ashell. I watched it at work and literally fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. tears running down my face, it was quite a spectacle.

You can also find outtakes online, which are hilarious too.

here is another which was banned.

bizJWtJ0xXo

blind2d
05-Mar-2009, 01:37 AM
Waha! That was too cool! Muhan!

MinionZombie
05-Mar-2009, 09:43 AM
Oh yeah I remember that advert, another one that's rather good.

Where be these out-takes for that baloon puppet one?

DjfunkmasterG
05-Mar-2009, 11:26 AM
You tube, Durex Outtakes.

They are quick 2-5 second vids.

MinionZombie
05-Mar-2009, 12:52 PM
You tube, Durex Outtakes.

They are quick 2-5 second vids.
oqAuq6Kg_W8

Noiiice.

bassman
05-Mar-2009, 01:17 PM
That second outtake isn't very good advertising for their products.... The condom burst, didn't it?:lol:

Funny commercials though. Sucks to have that second one banned. Looks like they had to put a great deal of money into that.:stunned:

MinionZombie
05-Mar-2009, 04:54 PM
That second outtake isn't very good advertising for their products.... The condom burst, didn't it?:lol:

Funny commercials though. Sucks to have that second one banned. Looks like they had to put a great deal of money into that.:stunned:
I think that one with the sperm following the dude was shown on UK television, if memory serves ... unless it was one of those Tarrant On TV type shows, but no, I think it was shown on telly over here.

And no doubt elsewhere, but if America in general can get so fussed up about Janet Jackson's nipple, then no wonder you can have an army of spunk, or swingin' johnnies shagging each other on TV over there. :p

DjfunkmasterG
06-Mar-2009, 02:19 AM
That first video has made its way around my job like a virus, people are all talking baout it during smoke breaks, lunch, they just laugh when thinking about it.

I love outtake #2 when it bursts, that was funny as hell.

MoonSylver
06-Mar-2009, 04:35 AM
Like there's an advert for some kind of finger-ring vibrator thingymy

Don't know if you have this one over there, but this is the one here...it's so damn painful to watch it's like someone taking sandpaper to my nutsack every time I see it....grrr....:mad::annoyed:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_z13XymWVU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_z13XymWVU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mike70
06-Mar-2009, 04:48 AM
:lol:

that's fucking classic man. thanks for putting this up. out loud yuck yucks all around over that one.

MinionZombie
06-Mar-2009, 09:41 AM
Nope, definitely not that one - we don't really have adverts featuring Americans speaking in American accents over here - and if you get an American in it, the voice is usually dubbed into that generic English-speaking advert voice.

Nah, I can't remember which ours was, but it was more 'sensual', and definitely not funny either, quite drab in fact.

MoonSylver
06-Mar-2009, 05:24 PM
Nope, definitely not that one - we don't really have adverts featuring Americans speaking in American accents over here - and if you get an American in it, the voice is usually dubbed into that generic English-speaking advert voice.

That's what I figured

Nah, I can't remember which ours was, but it was more 'sensual', and definitely not funny either, quite drab in fact.

Ours isn't funny either...just irritating...and a touch creepy. When the old gal breaks in on the conversation I'm always like "ewwww..."

bassman
06-Mar-2009, 07:18 PM
I found this one to be hilarious.

xWkZ_StRjU0&hl=en&fs=1

This one doesn't seem like a commercial, but it's pretty funny, imo.

rXsn3hZYhO8&hl=en&fs=1

"Have you seen Lord of the Rings? It's like that. Except with my cock.":lol:

MinionZombie
07-Mar-2009, 11:01 AM
That second one is from a BBC3 comedy show, don't know the name, but aye - not an advert. :) Still funny. :D

DjfunkmasterG
09-Mar-2009, 06:10 PM
This one doesn't seem like a commercial, but it's pretty funny, imo.

rXsn3hZYhO8&hl=en&fs=1

"Have you seen Lord of the Rings? It's like that. Except with my cock.":lol:

LMAO, Oh man, that is almost as good as the Balloons.

Chic Freak
10-Mar-2009, 11:56 PM
The balloons were cute. The one with the screaming kid was funny. The Trojan vibrator ad was funny/ horrific. Here's a bit *thumbs-up* to making a sex aid as unsexy as humanly possible :stunned: