PDA

View Full Version : days of darkness

zombiekiller
10-Mar-2009, 05:05 AM
been running thru youtube and see this movie. has any one heard of it. looks good. it didn't say when it was coming out but looked pretty good.it has the suvivors holed up at a norad tower station i think. if any one knows any one anything about this, i would like to know. thanks

MoonSylver
10-Mar-2009, 05:34 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499456/

http://www.amazon.com/Days-Darkness-Sabrina-Gennarino/dp/B000XFVIOO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkYwvpFckLc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkYwvpFckLc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hurm...hadn't heard of this one...looks like a fun slice o' stinky cheese.

AcesandEights
10-Mar-2009, 05:45 AM
Nice trailer.

It looks like it could be...fun...ish. It really depends on how it all shakes out, but I'd give it a watch.

bloodletter
10-Mar-2009, 12:20 PM
to anyone that can pick up fearnet, it's playing now. i thought the graphics are pretty good, but the story and acting are weak. worth a look, but overall i'd give it a 5/10. :)

Skippy911sc
10-Mar-2009, 04:31 PM
It was a stupid movie...plain and simple. It was not really about the living dead as much as parasitic controlled dead. I watched and laughed at the acting as well as the story line. Save your time and money, watch something worth watching...life is to short.

seanbratton
10-Mar-2009, 07:35 PM
Lets just say I watched this movie and soon thereafter became incredibly sick. I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to zombie movies but this one was just good...my girlfriend sat on the couch laughing through most of it.

AcesandEights
10-Mar-2009, 07:46 PM
Lets just say I watched this movie and soon thereafter became incredibly sick. I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to zombie movies but this one was just good...my girlfriend sat on the couch laughing through most of it.

Now that is an intriguing review. :)

Zomby Woof
14-Mar-2009, 02:37 PM
Just caught this one yesterday. Skippy’s right, it’s not a living dead flick. But as a variation on the theme, it certainly seemed worth a shot. I’ll grant it was a clever idea – parasitic aliens transforming their hosts into flesh craving drones. But the devil is in the details, and this story just didn’t live up to its potential. A good bit of the tale, and a few of the characters, just didn’t seem to make sense. That said, I thought it was at least watchable, which is more than can be said for many true zombie flicks.

MoonSylver
15-Mar-2009, 04:19 AM
Just caught this one yesterday. Skippy’s right, it’s not a living dead flick. But as a variation on the theme, it certainly seemed worth a shot. I’ll grant it was a clever idea – parasitic aliens transforming their hosts into flesh craving drones.

A la "Night of the Creeps", an excellent 80's flick. While not "true" zombies (or, depends on your definition...) it's good stuff.:)

But the devil is in the details, and this story just didn’t live up to its potential. A good bit of the tale, and a few of the characters, just didn’t seem to make sense. That said, I thought it was at least watchable, which is more than can be said for many true zombie flicks.

Compared to some zed movies I've seen/own , that's a positively GLOWING review, so now I have to see it!:lol:

Trencher
29-Mar-2009, 05:44 AM
For some strange reason I have seen this movie years ago and I thought it was pretty bad, the movie starts off good but gets worse and worse like the actors goes out of steam or something.

archivesofthede
30-Mar-2009, 10:00 PM
What was with the mutant zombie balls? :annoyed:

Debbieangel
30-Mar-2009, 10:24 PM
I also thought this movie started out really good then fizzled out by the end of it. It's ok to watch so you have atleast are able to give it your own opinion. But, buy it nah!
I do like to watch movies for myself to say whether I like it or not unless it is soo stinko that EVERYONE is saying its bad then I will pass it up.