PDA

View Full Version : Not so fast now, are ye!!

LoSTBoY
13-May-2006, 04:22 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/4764161.stm

Knew that wank would get his come-uppance. Can't stand people who are full of themselves.

I remember seeing him on TV after a boxing match (not involving him) where he was said whe was making a comeback to boxing. The phucker was bigger than me, but without the muscle. :p

Danny
13-May-2006, 04:38 AM
never heard of 'im.:confused:

MinionZombie
13-May-2006, 11:43 AM
Was that the guy who did really well at the olympics or something, or was that the other guy who'd been boxing for a while and was some British legend or some wank? I don't know sh*t about boxing, but I saw a bit of it on TV, whichever one it was then ha! That's what you get for being a cocky prick. Good to see he was still sent down even though he was black and famous...yeh, I went there.

LoSTBoY
13-May-2006, 04:46 PM
Was that the guy who did really well at the olympics or something, or was that the other guy who'd been boxing for a while and was some British legend or some wank? I don't know sh*t about boxing, but I saw a bit of it on TV, whichever one it was then ha! That's what you get for being a cocky prick. Good to see he was still sent down even though he was black and famous...yeh, I went there.

The latter, Ahmed Kahn (sp) is the olympic champ. This guy was just a fast boxer that was full of himself in each match, taunting and show-boating all the time.

AcesandEights
13-May-2006, 05:08 PM
Yes, thank god, Anthony Bergin was smashed into by this guy, thus having to spend a week in the hospital "with a fracture in every major bone of his body." A truer example of karmic justice there never was... :moon:

MinionZombie
13-May-2006, 07:45 PM
Who's Anthony Bergin? I haven't been following the story so I'm all confused as to what's going on.

AcesandEights
13-May-2006, 07:53 PM
Oh, nobody. He's the poor schmuck that the guy plowed into with his car. I'm just funking with LoSTBoY.

Hawkboy
13-May-2006, 08:00 PM
I used to hate Naseem Hamed's entrances into the ring they would take FOREVER!