PDA

View Full Version : Fangoria stuff...

Neil
27-Mar-2009, 07:52 PM
http://fangoriaonline.com/features/21-fearful-features/1442-a-second-round-of-romeros-deadtime-stories.html

http://www.dreadcentral.com/story/afm-first-look-dead-posters-updated

http://www.fangoria.com/home/news/9-film-news/1644-woh-chicago-romero-talks-new-of-the-dead.html

Thorn
13-May-2009, 07:54 PM
Great stuff thanks.

Publius
13-May-2009, 08:06 PM
Firing an M16 from the hip in full-auto while at a full run. That's exactly how I'd choose to use MY ammo in an undead world. :P

ProfessorChaos
13-May-2009, 08:33 PM
maybe it's just the pessimistic side of me, but i'm really not feeling this film...too many corny one-liners, bad actors with even worse accents, bad audio effects for weapons firing, and the continuing use of ".... of the Dead" like it's a legit title are really starting to make me care less and less about this film. i think this trailer makes the film look even crappier than the first trailer i saw.

still some hope, but it's fading fast.:|

darth los
13-May-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm Luke warm on this one myself. But perhaps this is what we are to expect from the man from here on out.

So hug the old dvd's tight kiddies because it seems as if they're the only place we can get a good zombie film from the man.

It reminds me alot of president Bush. Despite throngs of people protesting certain moves he's still "staying the course". :shifty:

:cool:

CooperWasRight
16-May-2009, 12:28 AM
maybe it's just the pessimistic side of me, but i'm really not feeling this film...too many corny one-liners, bad actors with even worse accents, bad audio effects for weapons firing, and the continuing use of ".... of the Dead" like it's a legit title are really starting to make me care less and less about this film. i think this trailer makes the film look even crappier than the first trailer i saw.

still some hope, but it's fading fast.:|

Were is the 2nd trailer? As far as I know there is only one... And it's not even a real trailer... It was put together against George's wishes with everything in a unfinished state.

ProfessorChaos
16-May-2009, 05:08 AM
the first trailer was linked on these forums a few months back, and then most links were removed or taken down. this trailer is nearly identical, but they've jumbled it up a bit.

i can attest to this from the point in the trailer where some of the shitty dialogue is placed and more time-travelling accented cowboy types showing up in this trailer.

i'd look it up if i gave more of a shit about this movie, but George A. Romero's ("wild west showdown on the island)..of the dead" doesn't really interest me all that much.

strayrider
17-May-2009, 04:28 AM
This looks like it's going to be really good. I mean, heck, I'm a fan of both zombies and westerns (and I seem to remember GAR mentioning somewhere that he has always wanted to do a western :lol: ) Best of both worlds.

Quite honestly, I'm going to judge this film based on Land and Diary -- NOT based on Night, Dawn, or Day. GAR has already told us that this is a new zombie "cycle" so that's how I'm looking at it.

I'm just glad he's still making 'em!

:D

-stray-

Yojimbo
22-May-2009, 04:35 AM
Like Stray, I'm looking forward to this even in spite of that trailer.

Figure that if I am and willing to bother to seek out the Woody Harrleson zombie flick, then the least I can do is give GAR's newest a chance.