PDA

View Full Version : Land of the Dead 2?

Cruxdustrial
30-Mar-2009, 09:40 AM
Before I pose my question, let me say a few things and preface it. First, I consider Land of the Dead to be a classic, I absolutely loved it and I purchased it on blu-ray as soon as it became available.

Secondly, I hate Diary of the Dead and thought it was total garbage. I did not think it was a progression or improvement upon Land of the Dead as you would expect successor to be.

Finally, I am not excited about "...of the Dead", I did not care at all for the trailer or the storyline or the idea of mixing western with zombies. I was also upset to hear that GAR wanted to call it Diary of the Dead Part 2 when I was wishing the DEAD movie he made after Diary of the Dead would be a vast departure from and a move away from the crap that was Diary of the Dead.

Having said all that....

does anyone know the present possibilities of a Land of the Dead 2? I ask this because not long after the release of Land of the Dead, GAR said he wanted to do a sequel to it and a few years ago (before Diary) it was all but anounced. Whatever happened? Did relations between him and Universal break down so much that they canned Land of the Dead 2?

I want LotD 2 please.

What's really sad is that I loved all of GAR's DEAD series movies (Night, Dawn, Day & Land) except for Diary. I thought GAR was infallible up until Diary but Diary proved me very wrong.

krakenslayer
30-Mar-2009, 10:00 AM
Before I pose my question, let me say a few things and preface it. First, I consider Land of the Dead to be a classic, I absolutely loved it and I purchased it on blu-ray as soon as it became available.

Secondly, I hate Diary of the Dead and thought it was total garbage. I did not think it was a progression or improvement upon Land of the Dead as you would expect successor to be.

Finally, I am not excited about "...of the Dead", I did not care at all for the trailer or the storyline or the idea of mixing western with zombies. I was also upset to hear that GAR wanted to call it Diary of the Dead Part 2 when I was wishing the DEAD movie he made after Diary of the Dead would be a vast departure from and a move away from the crap that was Diary of the Dead.

Having said all that....

does anyone know the present possibilities of a Land of the Dead 2? I ask this because not long after the release of Land of the Dead, GAR said he wanted to do a sequel to it and a few years ago (before Diary) it was all but anounced. Whatever happened? Did relations between him and Universal break down so much that they canned Land of the Dead 2?

I want LotD 2 please.

What's really sad is that I loved all of GAR's DEAD series movies (Night, Dawn, Day & Land) except for Diary. I thought GAR was infallible up until Diary but Diary proved me very wrong.

Well... it did look possible for a while, and I believe it even had a working title (Road of the Dead) and Romero was contemplating story ideas involving Riley and crew heading into the wild. However, it looks like the concept has germinated into ...of the Dead but with the events taking place only a few months into the outbreak and with Diary's national guardsman in place of Riley and Dead Reckoning.

The new movie certainly looks closer in style and spirit to Land (but without smart zombies) than it does to Diary. Romero only said he wished he could call it Diary of the Dead 2 because it would be easier than all the humming and hawing about the title, not because it was going to be the same type of movie.

Cruxdustrial
30-Mar-2009, 10:42 AM
Well... it did look possible for a while, and I believe it even had a working title (Road of the Dead) and Romero was contemplating story ideas involving Riley and crew heading into the wild. However, it looks like the concept has germinated into ...of the Dead but with the events taking place only a few months into the outbreak and with Diary's national guardsman in place of Riley and Dead Reckoning.

The new movie certainly looks closer in style and spirit to Land (but without smart zombies) than it does to Diary. Romero only said he wished he could call it Diary of the Dead 2 because it would be easier than all the humming and hawing about the title, not because it was going to be the same type of movie.

:(

-cries-

....but....but.....Land is amazing and deserves a sequel.....the cast was amazing and could actually ACT unlike the failed acting in Diary....plus I actually cared about the characters in Land.....

who owns the rights to Land of the Dead if a sequel would hypothetically get made? George or Universal? Ugh....

-goes back to crying-

krakenslayer
30-Mar-2009, 10:54 AM
:(

-cries-

....but....but.....Land is amazing and deserves a sequel.....the cast was amazing and could actually ACT unlike the failed acting in Diary....plus I actually cared about the characters in Land.....

who owns the rights to Land of the Dead if a sequel would hypothetically get made? George or Universal? Ugh....

-goes back to crying-

As screenwriter, George probably no longer retains exclusive rights to the story and characters, as these are usually given up when a writer signs a contract with a production company.

Universal own the distribution rights but contributed little or nothing to the actual content of the film as they were only brought on board as distributor (not production company) after production had begun. It's unlikely that they hold any sequel rights.

The company that actually produced Land and funded the production budget is called Atmosphere LLC. Atmosphere could almost certainly produce a non-Romero Land of the Dead sequel, but I would think it's unlikely because Land, although a moderate financial success, did not make enough money to guarantee the success of a sequel. Also, going ahead without Romero's name on the poster wouldn't help.

Oh well, cheer up. Remember - only one character from Diary will appear in the new movie, and he is played by an actor from Land of the Dead. Furthermore, ...of the Dead has been shot in a cinematic style (not first person) and Romero has used real, experienced actors this time (Kenneth Welsh from Twin Peaks, Athena Karkanis from the Saw movies, etc.).

Cruxdustrial
30-Mar-2009, 10:59 AM
As screenwriter, George probably no longer retains exclusive rights to the story and characters, as these are usually given up when a writer signs a contract with a production company.

Universal own the distribution rights but contributed little or nothing to the actual content of the film as they were only brought on board as distributor (not production company) after production had begun. It's unlikely that they hold any sequel rights.

The company that actually produced Land and funded the production budget is called Atmosphere LLC. Atmosphere could almost certainly produce a non-Romero Land of the Dead sequel, but I would think it's unlikely because Land, although a moderate financial success, did not make enough money to guarantee the success of a sequel. Also, going ahead without Romero's name on the poster wouldn't help.

Please don't misunderstand my position. I should've clarified. I don't want a sequel to LotD without GAR's involvement. For starters, he created it. Thank you for posting and thank you for clarifying on who owns the rights. And yes, I understand that LotD was not the financial success that you or others wished it would be but I do not measure movies by their financial success. Many movies that I consider classics, such as Blade Runner and John Carpenter's The Thing and also Silent Hill, were not financial successes at all, some of them were total financial failures (Blade Runner and The Thing did not become successful or popular until decades later). Regardless, thank you for filling me in on the legal status. I wasn't aware of the whole Atmospher/Universal thing.

krakenslayer
30-Mar-2009, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I know where you're coming from, I'm just saying that ...of the Dead is probably the closest you're gonna get to the Land of the Dead sequel. It's not all bad though (see my little edit above, I edited it just before you replied).

darth los
30-Mar-2009, 03:59 PM
Before I pose my question, let me say a few things and preface it. First, I consider Land of the Dead to be a classic

I'd love to help but I blacked out after that statement.

Now what were you saying?

:cool:

bassman
30-Mar-2009, 04:09 PM
I too would love to see another story with Riley, Charlie, and Slack, but doubt it will ever happen.

I think Land has some of the best characters out of all of Romero's films.

AcesandEights
30-Mar-2009, 04:23 PM
I consider Land of the Dead to be a classic, I absolutely loved it...
Rock on! I wouldn't call it a classic, but it was a nice addition to the genre (warts and all).

I purchased it on blu-ray as soon as it became available.
Meh. :)

Secondly, I hate Diary of the Dead and thought it was total garbage.
I feel the same way.

Finally, I am not excited about "...of the Dead", I did not care at all for the trailer or the storyline or the idea of mixing western with zombies.

Well, I'm going to give the project a little patience. Follow me on this for a moment. First, the 'trailer' I saw looked like it was a rough screener, not a real trailer polished for any sort of wide release. So, I don't judge too harshly in that light.

Now, with regards to the mixing of Western & zombie themes, I'm not sure how heavy handed this will be done, so I'm not apt to get too down at the prospect. I think the setting is a great one, personally, and has lots of potential.

Having said all that....

does anyone know the present possibilities of a Land of the Dead 2?

Ah, the crux of the matter, and I can't even begin to help you. Maybe someone else here will have some decent info. Neil (I think it was Neil), just posted a bunch of stuff, including some short interviews of GAR in the '...of the Dead' forum, but I don't recall much if anything that was said on the topic. Even still, I didn't give it that close of a look, so there may be something there for you.

Cruxdustrial
30-Mar-2009, 06:23 PM
I just wanted to say that I do acknowledge that not everyone, in fact, most do not agree with my assessment of LotD. I realize that out of Night, Dawn, Day & Land, it is Land that is the most hated and gets the most flack. I just want to say, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to differ with me, in fact I think diversity is awesome so please keep it up, I would hate a world that was just clones of me everywhere (I SUCK!). And also, I need more than one mind to cull more than just my insight on things. More often than not, people have better insight than I do. On the same token, I'm just asking that you please don't attack me for liking LotD (so much that it's a classic for me) and please let me just be an LotD fan like I am. That's all I'm asking and I will give you the same rights, you can be a fan of whatever you want and I'll totally support you in it. In this world, there are issues of convictions and issues of preference, my love for LotD is not a conviction (since LotD cannot be a belief per say) but it is a preference. Quite frankly, if you were to disagree with me on an issue of conviction, I'd still support you because I do NOT want clones of me.

Honestly, when I posted what I did about LotD, not only do I feel strongly about that statement and would totally defend that statement, but I was fearful of reprocussions from the community since I know how negatively controversial LotD is.

Okay, I'll shutup now.

krakenslayer
30-Mar-2009, 06:37 PM
I just wanted to say that I do acknowledge that not everyone, in fact, most do not agree with my assessment of LotD. I realize that out of Night, Dawn, Day & Land, it is Land that is the most hated and gets the most flack. I just want to say, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to differ with me, in fact I think diversity is awesome so please keep it up, I would hate a world that was just clones of me everywhere (I SUCK!). And also, I need more than one mind to cull more than just my insight on things. More often than not, people have better insight than I do. On the same token, I'm just asking that you please don't attack me for liking LotD (so much that it's a classic for me) and please let me just be an LotD fan like I am. That's all I'm asking and I will give you the same rights, you can be a fan of whatever you want and I'll totally support you in it. In this world, there are issues of convictions and issues of preference, my love for LotD is not a conviction (since LotD cannot be a belief per say) but it is a preference. Quite frankly, if you were to disagree with me on an issue of conviction, I'd still support you because I do NOT want clones of me.

Honestly, when I posted what I did about LotD, not only do I feel strongly about that statement and would totally defend that statement, but I was fearful of reprocussions from the community since I know how negatively controversial LotD is.

Okay, I'll shutup now.

Land of the Dead has both its fans and it detractors. What makes it different to the first three movies is how sharp the divide is - either it holds a special place in you heart (as it does for me somewhat) or you hate its festering guts.

AcesandEights
30-Mar-2009, 06:47 PM
I'm just asking that you please don't attack me for liking LotD (so much that it's a classic for me) and please let me just be an LotD fan like I am. That's all I'm asking and I will give you the same rights, you can be a fan of whatever you want and I'll totally support you in it.

I don't think you have too much to worry about, Dude. We do tend to joke a lot, though...so fair warning that there may well be some of that. And, admittedly, there have some ridiculously intense debates about Land, as well as Dawn 04 and, to a lesser extent, Diary.

Just realize that often people here will be kidding and not being mean, though feel free to call them out when you disagree, of course.

And welcome, btw.

archivesofthede
30-Mar-2009, 08:29 PM
I too would love to see another story with Riley, Charlie, and Slack, but doubt it will ever happen.

This is an amazing idea and I'm with you 100%. Road Of The Dead would be amazing. I really did like those characters too, like the first posters stated. I loved Land of the Dead from start to finish. Despite what many have said about his latest films I'm still a GAR loyalist to the end. But, saying that.... George won't be around forever.

I'm placing all my eggs in Zack Snyder's basket.

*ducks for cover*

I really want to see him continue with the story in 2004 Dawn Of The Dead.

No more Watchmen. :rolleyes:

Cruxdustrial
30-Mar-2009, 08:43 PM
Universal was begging for a sequel to Dawn 04 (at one point it was the highest grossing r-rated horror film of all time and might still be, I'm not sure if it maintained that status or was usurped) and so Zack Snyder wrote Army of the Dead for Universal but declined to direct it due to previous engagements and contracts for other films. So Universal and Strike hired Matthijs van Heijningen Jr. to direct Army of the Dead. It is currently in pre-production and scheduled for release in 2010 or 2011 at the latest. Incidentally, one of my favorite horror films of ALL TIME, John Carpenter's The Thing, is getting a prequel thanks to Universal who also hired Matthijs van Heijningen Jr. to direct the prequel to The Thing, which is also currently in pre-production and scheduled for release next year, in 2010. So Mr. Heijningen has a lot on his plate.

But ya know what I want more than the above.....something I'll probably never have....a Land of the Dead (LotD) 2.

Ugh.....I know GAR is getting up in his years (he's almost 70) but he could live to be 128 (the oldest person, a Ukrainian woman, is 128 going on 129) and there is no saying he will die now or in the next decade or the decade after that, etc.

I just wish that before he left this world, he would leave behind an LotD 2 like he said he would a couple years ago before this Diary stuff began.

MoonSylver
30-Mar-2009, 10:22 PM

This is pretty much my thoughts as well, w/ the exception I don't know if I would as they're SOME OF THE BEST, but I would say AS GOOD AS (splitting hairs? Fine distinction? Anyway...)

Secondly, I hate Diary of the Dead and thought it was total garbage.

No offense to any that hold this opinion, but I think the word "garbage" gets thrown around WAY too cavalierly. "COTLD" is garbage. "Zombie Lake" is garbage. "Alien Dead" is garbage. "Garden of the Dead", etc. This is NO WHERE NEAR that territory. I'll concede it's flawed. Possibly the least of the Dead films. I know many were disappointed in this from GAR, but let's keep some perspective & context hmmm?

(dons asbestos suit for the incoming flames...)

Cruxdustrial
30-Mar-2009, 10:39 PM
You can concede that it is flawed, but I don't hold such a light opinion of it. I stand my ground when I say it was garbage but in respect for your grammar sensitivity and vocabulary preference, I will instead say that

I hate Diary of the Dead and thought it was (insert whatever negative word suits you or satisfies you, simply replace the words total garbage)

That seems fair since you don't like my use of the word garbage. And to make you feel better, I won't use it again on these forums.

Note: I might accidentally use the word garbage because I can't possibly be expected to remember this rule for the rest of my life, but I will try not to use it in the manner I used it and if I do use it, just come into my thread and remind me, hey you said you would give up that word and I'll be like oh yeah i remember.

MoonSylver
30-Mar-2009, 10:51 PM
You can concede that it is flawed, but I don't hold such a light opinion of it. I stand my ground when I say it was garbage but in respect for your grammar sensitivity and vocabulary preference, I will instead say that

I hate Diary of the Dead and thought it was (insert whatever negative word suits you or satisfies you, simply replace the words total garbage)

That seems fair since you don't like my use of the word garbage. And to make you feel better, I won't use it again on these forums.

Oh boy, here we go again...:annoyed:

"Grammar sensitivity" or "making me feel better" has nothing to do with it. I have an opinion (OPINION) which is just as valid as anyone else's. I simply stated that I think this is a bit of an overreaction (much like the reply in question...) & gave some films for comparison. And I didn't do so in a patronizing or condescending manor either.

Part of having a discussion forum is that not everyone is going to agree about the same films. I can recognize & respect that, even if others can't. And I'm not going to change, or fail to voice, my opinion even if someone feels compelled to lash out in some kind of retaliation just because I don't agree, or call their opinion into question.

Sheesh...:rolleyes:

bassman
30-Mar-2009, 10:57 PM
Part of having a discussion forum is that not everyone is going to agree about the same films. I can recognize & respect that, even if others can't. And I'm not going to change, or fail to voice, my opinion even if someone feels compelled to lash out in some kind of retaliation just because I don't agree, or call their opinion into question.

This is why HPotD is my favorite forum to visit. For the most part this place is 99.9 percent more laid back than everywhere else. Good group of folks!:thumbsup:

So welcome to HPotD, crux. The best part about this place is that you don't have to be uptight about what you or others say.:p

MoonSylver
30-Mar-2009, 11:00 PM
This is why HPotD is my favorite forum to visit. For the most part this place is 99.9 percent more laid back than everywhere else. Good group of folks!:thumbsup:

So welcome to HPotD, crux. The best part about this place is that you don't have to be uptight about what you or others say.:p

Exactly. It's ok for everyone to have their own opinion, & we can agree to disagree! And we don't even have to throw down Thunderdome style about it either!:D

bassman
30-Mar-2009, 11:03 PM
And we don't even have to throw down Thunderdome style about it either!:D

THUNDADOOOMMMEEEE!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/3377/mbt09.jpg

MoonSylver
30-Mar-2009, 11:09 PM
THUNDADOOOMMMEEEE!!!!

"Two men enter, one man leaves!"

Cruxdustrial
30-Mar-2009, 11:39 PM
What do you mean here we go again? You guys totally lost me. I was just rectifying a statement I made due to the complaint of another. And somehow both you and I managed to derail this entire thread. I already conceded that everyone is entitled to their opnion, there is and was no reason to restate a previously stated fact. I did not mean to start a fight either but it looks like you were looking for ANY reason or NO reason at all to flame me. Could we please get back on the topic of this thread, which is not concentrated on human rights (and if you want to continue this discussion with me perhaps we could PM each other or create a thread dedicated to Josh vs. Moonsylver). By the way Moonsylver, you already win by default because I'm too tired to fight. I don't have enough energy.

P.S. Geez, I wish the original posters would come back...they were actually nice...

krakenslayer
30-Mar-2009, 11:49 PM
I think what the others were trying to say Crux, is that although Diary might be garbage in terms of GAR's usually excellent films, the zombie genre does indeed encompass a lot of films that are many, many times worse than Diary.

But I also see where you are coming from - whether or not it is good compared to Raiders of the Living Dead or Zombi 4, the movie was nowhere near what you expected to be. That has left you (and a lot of people) feeling very let-down and that disappointment - of disliking a movie you wanted to love - hurts a lot worse just than watching a shitty movie you never expected to be good in the first place.

AcesandEights
31-Mar-2009, 12:10 AM
Stop being so damned reasonable, Krakenslayer!

Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves!
Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves! Two men enter, one man leaves!

;)

Cruxdustrial
31-Mar-2009, 12:16 AM
I don't see anything reasonable about it. Honestly, I don't know what I did but I don't have the energy for this. I won't be logging in anymore or posting on these forums anymore. I'm going back to being a spectator, I'm sick and tired of this. Very sick and tired. So no more cruxdustrial, I'll see if I can delete this account. Sorry to have bothered everyone and somehow, some magical way caused so much strife. You win Thunderdome, MoonSylver, congrats for whats it worth. I didn't even realize I was in a match or in Thunderdome, until you came in out of nowhere, swinging your axe and chopped my fucking head off. Bye, peoples.

P.S. Anyone know another GAR fan site where people aren't at each other's throats, PM me real quick before I ask the admins to delete me.

MoonSylver
31-Mar-2009, 12:52 AM
I don't see anything reasonable about it. Honestly, I don't know what I did but I don't have the energy for this. I won't be logging in anymore or posting on these forums anymore. I'm going back to being a spectator, I'm sick and tired of this. Very sick and tired. So no more cruxdustrial, I'll see if I can delete this account. Sorry to have bothered everyone and somehow, some magical way caused so much strife. You win Thunderdome, MoonSylver, congrats for whats it worth. I didn't even realize I was in a match or in Thunderdome, until you came in out of nowhere, swinging your axe and chopped my fucking head off. Bye, peoples.

P.S. Anyone know another GAR fan site where people aren't at each other's throats, PM me real quick before I ask the admins to delete me.

:stunned:

Dude...a little bit of an overreaction? No insult intended or inferred, other than the fact after posting what I felt was a reasonable rebuttal to the OP the reply in return seemed a bit harsh. Maybe I read something into the that verbiage wasn't there? I can't say. And even in my reply, I didn't post anything that I would consider flaming or insulting. If that's what you took away from it then I'm sorry for that.

Believe me, flame wars are NOT what I'm interested in. We've had plenty of that in the past. I like good discussion, where both side make rational, non inflammatory, relatively hyperbole free arguments & support them. There's no need to get this upset. They're just movies, & they're just opinions.

The rest was just jokes back & forth between other posters. I do believe I mentioned that there WASN'T a need for all of this.

Exactly. It's ok for everyone to have their own opinion, & we can agree to disagree! And we don't even have to throw down Thunderdome style about it either!

It really is a nice community & there's lots of good discussion. The threads are usually pretty fast & loose w/ lots of interplay back & forth.

Again, no insult intended or inferred. You gave an opinion, I gave a counter-opinion. You replied, I replied in kind. There was no intentional attack or slight of any kind. If that is what you cam away with, my apologies.

Now...what were we talking about again?:rockbrow: :lol:

AcesandEights
31-Mar-2009, 02:27 AM
Moon, your compassion and attempt at communication is duly noted, but sometimes the things we say fall on deaf ears. So don't beat yourself up over it :)

I mean...

I don't think you have too much to worry about, Dude. We do tend to joke a lot, though...so fair warning that there may well be some of that. And, admittedly, there have some ridiculously intense debates about Land, as well as Dawn 04 and, to a lesser extent, Diary.

Just realize that often people here will be kidding and not being mean, though feel free to call them out when you disagree, of course.

And welcome, btw.

:confused:

clanglee
31-Mar-2009, 02:41 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How the hell did I miss this thread?!?!?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think somebody wins the "overly sensitive" award!!!

Um. . Crux. You are not being attacked in the slightest. Really, we are nice bunch of people here. I think you might have missed the point of Moon's (one of the most rational and polite people on here) post. But If you react this quickly and decisively against the board because of a small misunderstanding, well. . I'm afraid I can't help you there.

mista_mo
31-Mar-2009, 02:49 AM
I'd think people could clue in to the tone of someones post by the viewing of the emoticons being used, but I guess a winking tongue out smiling face means fuck your shit, get out.

ProfessorChaos
31-Mar-2009, 03:15 AM
http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/q/5/crucified.jpg

...just cuz a guy likes land.:(:lol::lol::lol:

clanglee
31-Mar-2009, 03:21 AM
Bwaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa Chaos.:lol::lol:

MoonSylver
31-Mar-2009, 04:10 AM
I'd think people could clue in to the tone of someones post by the viewing of the emoticons being used, but I guess a winking tongue out smiling face means fuck your shit, get out.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

:lol::hyper::moon:

Trin
01-Apr-2009, 03:21 PM
I'm a fairly outspoken Land-disliker (hater at times depending on the topic), but I would actually enjoy seeing GAR make a Land 2. For all my dislikes of Land I did think the main characters were good. I loved Riley and Charlie, Slack could be workable, and I believe they headed out with Pretty Boy too. She could be made into a good character. She was essentially a blank slate in Land, but a good blank slate.

My biggest fear is that he'd try to take the story elements of Land that I hated and work them into the next installment, perhaps even taking them to the next level.
"If you like Big Daddy wait until you see Bigger Grampa!!"
"Alright, the first thing we do on the way to Canada is stop at the bank."
Pass...

As for the rest of the thread.... Wow...

Cruxdustrial
01-Apr-2009, 10:16 PM
I'd certainly appreciate if you'd let this thread die. And let me die. No need to beat a dead horse, eh? Thanks, anyway, Trin. And sorry you are a Land disliker. Good for you. Apparently I need to beseech the admins to delete this entire thread. (I know I promised not to post here anymore, but I wanted to say one last thing and ask Trin to let bygones be bygones) Peace out. Fin.

Oh and Acesandeights, whoever the fuck you are. There isn't anything compassionate in this entire thread, so I'm not sure what compassion you are duly noting in a compassionate devoid thread. And you are right, sometimes things fall upon deaf ears, like everything I've said apparently. Thanks for your useless critique. I get that you don't like me and I quite frankly don't have the time or energy to bitch fight with you. Go catfight eslewhere in some other thread with some other person.

clanglee
01-Apr-2009, 10:45 PM
I'd certainly appreciate if you'd let this thread die. And let me die. No need to beat a dead horse, eh? Thanks, anyway, Trin. And sorry you are a Land disliker. Good for you. Apparently I need to beseech the admins to delete this entire thread. (I know I promised not to post here anymore, but I wanted to say one last thing and ask Trin to let bygones be bygones) Peace out. Fin.

Oh and Acesandeights, whoever the fuck you are. There isn't anything compassionate in this entire thread, so I'm not sure what compassion you are duly noting in a compassionate devoid thread. And you are right, sometimes things fall upon deaf ears, like everything I've said apparently. Thanks for your useless critique. I get that you don't like me and I quite frankly don't have the time or energy to bitch fight with you. Go catfight eslewhere in some other thread with some other person.

:stunned::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my. I really wish you wouldn't leave Crux. There is so much entertainment potential in future posts by you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Andy
01-Apr-2009, 10:57 PM
I'd certainly appreciate if you'd let this thread die. And let me die. No need to beat a dead horse, eh? Thanks, anyway, Trin. And sorry you are a Land disliker. Good for you. Apparently I need to beseech the admins to delete this entire thread.

Ok guys the creator has expressed a wish to close this thread and some of you guys are starting to turn nasty. you know what my next words are going to be...

...closed!