PDA

View Full Version : $6 t-shirts

MikePizzoff
30-Mar-2009, 03:18 PM
For those of you that don't already know about it, there's a website with some pretty cool/funny t-shirt designs... and ALL shirts are only $6. However, I'm unaware of the actual quality of the shirts. Anybody order from here before?

http://www.6dollarshirts.com

bassman
30-Mar-2009, 03:29 PM
6 bucks? I'm betting the designs wears off after one wash...

They do have some good ones, though.

AcesandEights
30-Mar-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm betting the designs wears off after one wash...

Perfect, then! The 'distressed', vintage tee look is in :p Buuuut I think I'll wait till I hear a good report from someone who has bought from them.

Plus, I may love t-shirts, but I hardly need more of them. I tend to pick them up as souvenirs, so the drawers are full of them.

MikePizzoff
31-Mar-2009, 02:24 AM
So who's gonna be the brave one to order a shirt from here first?!

AcesandEights
31-Mar-2009, 02:36 AM
So who's gonna be the brave one to order a shirt from here first?!

Let's wait till Hellsing gets another one of those fabled 'Uni gubment' checks he buys TVs with.

clanglee
17-Apr-2009, 03:03 AM
ok, so I actually ordered something from this site. I'll give a report on quality soon.

MikePizzoff
17-Apr-2009, 03:58 PM
Right on! I was thinking of giving in and doing so, but now we've got you as our lab rat. Can't wait for the results! :hyper:

AcesandEights
17-Apr-2009, 04:37 PM
Right on! I was thinking of giving in and doing so, but now we've got you as our lab rat. Can't wait for the results! :hyper:

Yeah, I was going to order some, as well...but will definitely wait to hear the news :D

Thanks for taking one for the team, Clang!

Chic Freak
18-Apr-2009, 11:00 AM
Have I misread this (http://6dollarshirts.com/help.php?section=custom&mode=update) or do they also do custom tees for around $6?

MikePizzoff
18-Apr-2009, 02:16 PM
Have I misread this (http://6dollarshirts.com/help.php?section=custom&mode=update) or do they also do custom tees for around $6?

You misread it, in a good way. The most expensive custom shirts are $3.20, for six color printing. The cheapest are $2.40 a piece. Of course, it all depends on how many you order... the more you get, the cheaper they are for each. Oh, you also have to pay for each shirt, which are $2 a piece.

Chic Freak
18-Apr-2009, 04:21 PM
You misread it, in a good way. The most expensive custom shirts are $3.20, for six color printing. The cheapest are $2.40 a piece. Of course, it all depends on how many you order... the more you get, the cheaper they are for each. Oh, you also have to pay for each shirt, which are $2 a piece.

Wow! I'm looking for a custom shirt supplier for my new site. let us know how it goes, clanglee! :D

clanglee
22-May-2009, 11:38 PM
Well. . sorry for the long delay. Report:

Shirt Quality: Average-Above Average. :just a regular old T-Shirt. . I'm at an awkward size because my shoulder area is just XL but I have a big gut, so I usually order a 2XL, but they fit funny up top. But the shirt itself is a durable cotton.

Print Quality: Above Average-Good: The print is not going to wash right off of this shirt, but it's not gonna last forever either. It's like a really really good iron on.

Delivery Time: Good : The shirts got here when they said they would. I did notice that there weren't many options tho (no fed ex)

Quality/Price: Good-Great: Even though I am a fat boy, and therefore had to pay 8.00 instead of 6.00 for my shirts. . . the price is very good for what you get.

All in all I was quite happy with the experience.

ProfessorChaos
22-May-2009, 11:40 PM
thanks for the detailed review....but aren't you supposed to be going to disneyworld?

clanglee
22-May-2009, 11:44 PM
Tomorrow man. .tomorrow
\
Right now I am killing the last hour of work until vacation starts.

blind2d
23-May-2009, 04:35 PM
Have fun in the most magicalest, happy place on Eart!

Tricky
24-May-2009, 02:03 PM
problem is with bargain T-shirts the fit is never very good,i dont wear skin tight stuff but i like tees that are fitted rather than just hanging off me,i work out a lot (when not recovering from hernia ops :dead:) so i like stuff that compliments that!theres some cool designs among them though so they may be ok!