PDA

View Full Version : So i pretty much watch notld 68 once a day

Trancelikestate
02-Apr-2009, 08:25 AM
yeah, not quite sure why, and i know i dont need to explain it to you guys, but just a bout once a day i watch this movie. not sure why. i think its just that good i guess. i know for some of you watching it that much really dulls it but to me i just cant get enough. anyone else?

krakenslayer
02-Apr-2009, 09:37 AM
yeah, not quite sure why, and i know i dont need to explain it to you guys, but just a bout once a day i watch this movie. not sure why. i think its just that good i guess. i know for some of you watching it that much really dulls it but to me i just cant get enough. anyone else?

Man, you have way too much time on your hands. :D

I kinda know what you mean though, I used to watch Dawn of the Dead a couple of times a week. I think habit and routine are a big part of it, you'll probably find you enjoy it a lot more if you leave it a month or two before sittings.

capncnut
02-Apr-2009, 11:02 AM
As it happens, I was round a pals house last week (non-GAR nut) and he said "NOTLD f**king rocks! Especially the bit when that old dude pops out of the coffin!"

I'm like "WTF pal?" and could not for the life of me recall a scene where someone pops out of a coffin. So I said "Let's drink a bottle and watch..."

I wish I hadn't - it was NOTLD30! That used pikey's dildo of a rehash! It was that bit when Hinzman comes out of the coffin just after that old grandads cock of a 'pie and licker' (vicar ;)) says a few words (I'm not happy about the paedo re-characterisation btw).

Man, what f**ks me off the most is that the silly kids will only ever know NOTLD30, as it is very widely available, and wont bother to investigate the original. And my broski loves that scene. :dead:

As for the topic at hand: Zac, me old bean, the reason why you iz watching NOTLD once a day is because you have renewed interest in it, cuz you're beavering away at your GTA mod.

And yeah, love what I see so far...

I kinda know what you mean though, I used to watch Dawn of the Dead a couple of times a week.
Once a week this side of the island, matey! ;)

DubiousComforts
02-Apr-2009, 04:36 PM
but just a bout once a day i watch this movie.
Maybe trancelikestate belongs in the badass thread because watching NIGHT once a day is pretty badass AFAIK.

Trancelikestate
02-Apr-2009, 05:36 PM
i gotta see notld30 cuz i never have! damn! it must really suck!

DubiousComforts
02-Apr-2009, 07:18 PM
i gotta see notld30 cuz i never have! damn! it must really suck!
If you actively seek out and watch NIGHT 30, not only will you suck, but you also relinquish all status as a daily NIGHT-viewing badass.

AcesandEights
02-Apr-2009, 07:24 PM
TLS, that's pretty amazing. I've gone on binge watching with movies at periods in my life, but everyday for any sustained amount of time over a few weeks is indeed noteworthy and is something I couldn't do. I guess it helps with you pick up on those details, eh?

I'll definitely come to you, should a NOTLD trivia question pop up.

I wish I hadn't - it was NOTLD30!
:lol: Oh, Capn, you poor bastard! That's horrible, man. How drunk did you have to get to enjoy yourself whilst watching?

MoonSylver
02-Apr-2009, 07:37 PM
I've gone through phases. The trilogy in rotation every day, dawn every day for a week, every zed movie in my collection in rotation etc. These days I just don't have the time, plus I'm with Kracken, cuts down the burnout factor if I don't watch them quite as often.

Trancelikestate
02-Apr-2009, 09:14 PM
If you actively seek out and watch NIGHT 30, not only will you suck, but you also relinquish all status as a daily NIGHT-viewing badass.

hahahaha!!! :D:D:D

ProfessorChaos
02-Apr-2009, 09:15 PM
do not watch the 30th anniversary edition of night. i once tried to get a dvd copy of night on the cheap, and the prick on amazon didn't make mention of the fact that it was the travesty edition. imagine my disgust, shock, and rage when i opened my package and discovered this pile of shit...i actually tried to watch about ten minutes of it, then lost all interest and broke the dvd and left negative feedback for the amazon vendor for being such an idiot.

bought the millennium edition the next day, watched it 4 times that weekend, including the two separate audio commentaries.

can't say i watch it daily, but at least every couple of months. such a kick-ass film.:cool:

capncnut
02-Apr-2009, 10:15 PM
do not watch the 30th anniversary edition of night. i once tried to get a dvd copy of night on the cheap once, and the prick on amazon didn't make mention of the fact that it was the travesty edition. imagine my disgust, shock, and rage when i opened my package and discovered this pile of shit...i actually tried to watch about ten minutes of it, then lost all interest and broke the dvd and left negative feedback for the amazon vendor for being such an idiot.
It really does make you think what the f**k they were doing. Who the f**k cast that vicar, whoever did that I want his head on a f**king stick!

imagine my disgust, shock, and rage when i opened my package...
You're forgetting rape, violation, etc...