PDA

View Full Version : Ecstasy pills found inside a copy of GTA IV

capncnut
10-Apr-2009, 01:11 AM
Four ecstasy pills have been found inside a computer game bought at a High Street store.

Richard Thornhill, 34, found the drugs under the front cover of X-Box game Grand Theft Auto IV, which he bought from Gamestation in Cheltenham.

He said: "I was going to put it away and I felt a lump on the front cover.

Inside the instruction booklet was a ball of Shrinkwrap, or Clingfilm. I thought it was just a ball of clingfilm, but then I realised there were tablets inside.

They had Mitsubishi signs on them, which I recalled meant they were ecstasy pills. I wasn't 100% sure though, so I checked online and sure enough I was right."
Why don't I ever find free gifts like that?

Click (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7990927.stm) for article.

AcesandEights
10-Apr-2009, 01:18 AM
The ultimate GTA Easter egg!

slickwilly13
10-Apr-2009, 01:22 AM
"I felt sick." What a pussy. I know what I would have done with them. Calling the pollice or flushing them would not be either of them. I wonder if they were triple stacks. Btw, if he was so bothered by the fact his 12 yr old son is playing the game, then why in the hell did he get it for him?

MinionZombie
10-Apr-2009, 09:50 AM
Btw, if he was so bothered by the fact his 12 yr old son is playing the game, then why in the hell did he get it for him?

Yet another parental numpty who claim no responsibility for their kids.

Also - what lame reporting - are the pills tucked behind the front cover, or are they inside the instruction manual in a baggy or a ball of cling film? Sheesh - methinks that's where the E's went. :rockbrow:

mista_mo
10-Apr-2009, 11:22 AM
i'm all for them giving us drugs with the game- it'd make playing GTA 4 fun.

bassman
10-Apr-2009, 12:52 PM
That's funny. I literally just finished GTA4 last night. Finally.

But sadly....no ex.:p

Eyebiter
10-Apr-2009, 02:01 PM
Might not have been from the factory. Lot of those game sellers let employees take video games home to play them, then shrink wrap the box and sell them as new.

MikePizzoff
10-Apr-2009, 02:21 PM
"I felt sick." What a pussy. I know what I would have done with them. Calling the pollice or flushing them would not be either of them.

:lol:

http://www.bizzia.com/files/198/2008/01/arsenio-hall.jpg

Tricky
10-Apr-2009, 02:52 PM
They would be shit pills anyway,there havent been any good ones around since 2005,and even then people were complaining they werent as good as they used to be! :lol: probably about 3 mdma crystals compacted into a paracetamol sized pill of creatine
Anyway,i'd have either binned them as those days for me had to end,or i'd have reported it as these folk have done & got a large compensation payout for "emotional stress & shock"