PDA

View Full Version : Godfather II for xbox 360

Yojimbo
10-Apr-2009, 06:22 PM
Anyone get this? I was planning to seek this out on payday (today, thank god!) but I thought that I would check with the heads to see if anyone had any feedback on this game.

Cody
11-Apr-2009, 10:35 PM
It dpes look freakin sweet I have to admit, the first one just got to repeatitive

PJoseph
12-Apr-2009, 02:06 PM
From what I read in Xbox magazine ( at least, I think it was that magazine) - Godfather II is more repetitive than the first one.

I really liked the first one - it didn't get repetitive for me - but I can see how people feel that way.

****SPOILER FROM GODFATHER 1 and 2*****

I did like carrying the horse head around....I wonder if in this one you'll have to go on the boat and shoot Fredo...

pJ

Yojimbo
15-Apr-2009, 08:56 PM
Ok, so I got this one. Yes, repetative it is, but this is the first XBOX game that I have seen so far that has topless nudity in it!

clanglee
15-Apr-2009, 09:00 PM
Yay for nudity!!!!

Yojimbo
15-Apr-2009, 09:09 PM
Yay for nudity!!!!
I totally second that.

I had always hoped for nastier and grittier games under the M rating, and am as sick of games being toned down to get the equivalent of a PG-13 so that they can be purchased by kids thereby increasing their market potential. Just like NC-17 movies, though, the M rating rarely gives us any more that the old school "R" rating used to give us.

So finally, I get to see errant digital nipples from time to time in a game rated M for mature, but still they could do so much more.

clanglee
16-Apr-2009, 12:15 AM
I totally second that.

I had always hoped for nastier and grittier games under the M rating, and am as sick of games being toned down to get the equivalent of a PG-13 so that they can be purchased by kids thereby increasing their market potential. Just like NC-17 movies, though, the M rating rarely gives us any more that the old school "R" rating used to give us.

So finally, I get to see errant digital nipples from time to time in a game rated M for mature, but still they could do so much more.

It's really silly. If they are gonna make games for adults, then treat us like adults!! I want my readilly available hentai console games now!!!!!

Andy
26-Apr-2009, 01:22 AM
I got this lately too, and although admittedly it is repetitive i think its a fricking sweet game and ive been playing it ALOT since i got it.

In many ways i would say GF2 tops GTA4.

MikePizzoff
26-Apr-2009, 02:35 PM

Wow, really? Game Informer gave it a 5/10 and a lot of gaming websites I've seen have givin it similar (and lower) scores.

Yojimbo
26-Apr-2009, 04:10 PM
I got this lately too, and although admittedly it is repetitive i think its a fricking sweet game and ive been playing it ALOT since i got it.

GF2 really hasn't grabbed me yet, though I haven't really devoted all that much time to it, so perhaps it will take off for me the longer I play it.

I honestly had a lot more fun with the original release, and the GTA series - both of which I had no problem diving into. Though, to be fair, I have not had that much experience with this GF2.

ProfessorChaos
26-Apr-2009, 04:22 PM

you should try GTA4's Lost and Damned, then, jimbo...it's got a digital cock in it!:lol::lol::lol:

with regards to digital breasts versus digital dicks, i'd say so...but i've not played GF or GF2, so i can't offer any more input that that.:D