PDA

View Full Version : No talk about the film Zombieland comnig out?

Cinerary
11-Apr-2009, 08:50 PM
Woody Harrelson is in it, and there was a funny CNN piece today on it, Check it out, haha!
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html

HAHA, good times.

blind2d
11-Apr-2009, 09:23 PM
What is this "comnig" of which you speak? It sounds vaguely racist... and corporate. Must be American slang.

Cinerary
11-Apr-2009, 09:56 PM
What is this "comnig" of which you speak? It sounds vaguely racist... and corporate. Must be American slang.

I'm tired and it was a typo. Not a racist.:moon: We will leave the racism to Steele. The edit button would not let me fix it. Now, back to this movie. Anyone who does not think I am a damn bigot have any details about this flick?

BTW, I have been coming to this site since it's newborn years so don't treat me like some idiot noob. I was registered here YEARS ago. kudos for having the best site dedicated to my all time favorite dead flicks by Romero.

krakenslayer
11-Apr-2009, 11:04 PM
Comnig :lol:

I'm tired and it was a typo. Not a racist.:moon: We will leave the racism to Steele. The edit button would not let me fix it. Now, back to this movie. Anyone who does not think I am a damn bigot have any details about this flick?

BTW, I have been coming to this site since it's newborn years so don't treat me like some idiot noob. I was registered here YEARS ago. kudos for having the best site dedicated to my all time favorite dead flicks by Romero.

Don't worry, blind2d is just joking. He doesn't really think you're a racist. Or a noob. He just has an off-the-wall sense of humour. :D

Actually, I think Zombieland looks quite good - "Their issue is your tissue!" :lol::lol:

AcesandEights
11-Apr-2009, 11:24 PM
Woody Harrelson is in it, and there was a funny CNN piece today on it, Check it out, haha!
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html

Yeah, someone just made mention of it the other day in a thread about Woody's run in with a member of the paparazzi. I also seem to remember talk of it a few months about and people being especially intrigued by the prospect of another zombie movie with a 'comedy' aspect to it.

I'm gonna reserve even initial judgment till I can at least see a trailer or teaser for the film.

Glad to see you posting, welcome back :)

Cinerary
12-Apr-2009, 12:10 AM
Thanks for the welcomes back! I used to post under the name Scoracrasia, but that name is long lost in the graves of this site now. I used to post here, damn, at least 10 years ago if that is close to being somewhat accurate. I remember the old putrid green forums, haha!

blind2d
12-Apr-2009, 01:38 AM
Yeah, I was just trying to be witty... doesn't usually work. Anyway, yeah, this film looks pretty good.

Yojimbo
12-Apr-2009, 01:44 AM
Yeah dude I remember you back in the day when I was a lurker here, so welcome back. I agree, this site rules.

(Don't let Blind get to you, brother. Sometimes he types stuff without realizing that not everyone gets that he is joking.)

Cool link, btw. "I thought he was a zombie!" CLASSIC!

Haven't heard much about the film, but it sounds interesting so I will likely seek it out.

Cinerary
12-Apr-2009, 02:38 AM
Haha, I didn't take it to heart. Wouldn't it be strange if Woody was the 1st victim in the beginning of the stench holocaust.:D

SRP76
12-Apr-2009, 03:09 AM
The title just screams "stupidassed movie". If they put the same effort into writing the script as they did in naming it, expect absolute dogshit.