PDA

View Full Version : Z.E.R.O. War Of The Dead

MagicMoonMonkey
20-Apr-2009, 10:32 PM
Found this link and thought some of you might enjoy it.

Reminded me a little of The Dead Next Door. Acting among the team members was surprisingly good. Claims to be a pilot episode, so hopefully more to come from them.

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x9056e/video/x5xeyf_zero-war-of-the-dead-episode-1-pilo_shortfilms?hmz=74616272656c61746564

Sorry if this has been posted before by someone else, but I did do a search, but every word other than "dead" was considered too small to search.

Yojimbo
20-Apr-2009, 10:36 PM
Found this link and thought some of you might enjoy it.

Reminded me a little of The Dead Next Door. Acting among the team members was surprisingly good. Claims to be a pilot episode, so hopefully more to come from them.

Sorry if this has been posted before by someone else, but I did do a search, but every word other than "dead" was considered too small to search.
magicMoon, there does not seem to be a link on your post.

MagicMoonMonkey
20-Apr-2009, 10:41 PM
OOPS! Fixed now. Sorry about that.

AcesandEights
20-Apr-2009, 10:51 PM
Yeah, this was posted a while ago, but thanks for the share, anyway. I'm certain some people will have missed it.

I recall it was a bit too cheesy for my tastes.

Yojimbo
21-Apr-2009, 02:17 AM
A bit cheesy, I agree, but I did find it entertaining. Certainly not the worst zombie themed short I have ever seen, and actually a little better than many.

Debbieangel
21-Apr-2009, 04:53 AM
I have seen this before and I also like it. I thought the acting was better than most that I have seen in zomb movies. I really love the storyline. I do hope they post more episodes soon. Thanks for posting it!