PDA

View Full Version : baby here in hours

Shadowofthedead
22-Apr-2009, 04:15 AM
this is matthew also known as look at the top poster. some know my girlfriend were going to have a baby. well shes 8 plus months and the water broke tonight. i wanted to leave one finally message with you guys because there are some of you that i am good friends with... cough cough wheres my fucking beer mike from oxford... cough cough... any who wish me luck and if you pray to some kind of person in the sky do that too. peace... and damn i didnt know i would want a drink so bad in my life as r:rant:ight now.

AcesandEights
22-Apr-2009, 04:33 AM
Best wishes to you, your wife and the newest family member and an early congratulations! :D

Yojimbo
22-Apr-2009, 05:56 AM
Congrats, shadow!

Chic Freak
22-Apr-2009, 07:20 AM
Congratulations!

Crappingbear
22-Apr-2009, 08:42 AM
God bless you and your family. May only blessings be bestowed upon you.

bassman
22-Apr-2009, 11:09 AM
Congratulations and good luck, man!

Be warned....sleep is no longer in your schedule.

Cody
22-Apr-2009, 02:35 PM
This is why you shouldnt have kids until your almost 30, let the good times roll before hand!

Congradulations though!

Craig
22-Apr-2009, 09:15 PM
Great news, congratulations!

Debbieangel
22-Apr-2009, 11:34 PM
Shadow my prayers are with you...CONGRATS!!

Shadowofthedead
23-Apr-2009, 12:27 AM
5lbs 10oz didnt tell me how long he was and born 10:24 am. everyones healthy and i got my drink so ill post pictures soon but now i must get in the showe and head back to the hospital. talks to yall later oh and his name is christopher matthew grimes

AcesandEights
23-Apr-2009, 12:42 AM
Good news all around then, man! :thumbsup:

strayrider
23-Apr-2009, 12:45 AM
Congratulations, Shadow! You have been truly Blessed!

:D

-stray-

ProfessorChaos
23-Apr-2009, 12:50 AM
a healthy baby boy!

that's why i say "hey man, nice shot";)

Mike70
23-Apr-2009, 02:45 AM
5lbs 10oz didnt tell me how long he was and born 10:24 am. everyones healthy and i got my drink so ill post pictures soon but now i must get in the showe and head back to the hospital. talks to yall later oh and his name is christopher matthew grimes

congrats, dude. pretty awesome feeling isn't it? kinda like getting struck by lightning. i guess he was born at mccullough-hyde (or did you go to ft. hamilton?). did you guys go to dr. stein?

i wanted to leave one finally message with you guys because there are some of you that i am good friends with... cough cough wheres my fucking beer mike from oxford... cough cough...

pick your spot dude. first two are on me. send me pm when you get the time and i'll be there.

DawnGirl27
23-Apr-2009, 02:49 AM
Congratulations on your baby! Hope all is well with he and your wife.

clanglee
23-Apr-2009, 02:57 AM
Wow, awesome man. Now you can join our old curmudgeon crew!!! Congrats!!!

MoonSylver
23-Apr-2009, 04:09 AM

Congrats Shadow! Nice solid name BTW.

Wow, awesome man. Now you can join our old curmudgeon crew!!! Congrats!!!

GHAAHHH!!! What's with these kids today?!?!?!:lol:

Publius
24-Apr-2009, 09:18 PM
Congratulations, man! Welcome to fatherhood.

RustyHicks
25-Apr-2009, 12:47 AM
Congratulations shadow, there is no other special feeling than looking at your own baby and thinking did I help create this.
I have a new born son who's two months old now.
All the best to you and your wife
Cheers to you.

DjfunkmasterG
25-Apr-2009, 01:57 AM
Congrats man.

Hope all is well with the newest edition and mom.

Shadowofthedead
25-Apr-2009, 06:08 AM
everything is wonderful. brought him home yesterday and just now have ha time to post something. been tired all damn day. had about 4 hours of sleep since i left the hospital and now im up on baby watch duty by my own will so mama can get some sleep. she straight delivered him and no stitches if you can believe that. pretty amazing for a first time mother. she called me at work tuesday night had said her water had broke... i freaked the hell out but oh well things are slightly normal now and i may try and get some sleep some day soon. talk at you all later!

strayrider
25-Apr-2009, 06:58 AM
everything is wonderful. brought him home yesterday and just now have ha time to post something. been tired all damn day. had about 4 hours of sleep since i left the hospital and now im up on baby watch duty by my own will so mama can get some sleep. she straight delivered him and no stitches if you can believe that. pretty amazing for a first time mother. she called me at work tuesday night had said her water had broke... i freaked the hell out but oh well things are slightly normal now and i may try and get some sleep some day soon. talk at you all later!

I'll bet right about now fantasies of sleep haunt your every waking moment. Think about a nice bed with cool, clean sheets ... a soft pillow ... heh.

I don't have a young'un in the house but, heck, between working 12-hour shifts, two teenagers, an occasionally demanding wife, cats, dogs, yard work, BBQing, shooting ... man, sometimes sleep seems like an unattainable goal.

:lol:

-stray-