15-May-2006, 05:34 PM
- Chuck Norris the Woman beater

Smack Her Up Chuck
Change The Pitch Up
Smack That Bitch Chuck

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/msacker/chuck.gif

axlish
15-May-2006, 05:49 PM
When Chuck Norris was born, that was the third time he had sex.

There are no retarded people. There are people who have been roundhoused by Chuck Norris, and there are people who haven't.

DjfunkmasterG
15-May-2006, 06:10 PM
Everything you wanted to know about Chuck, but were afraid to ask.

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

idsaluteyoubub
15-May-2006, 10:22 PM
You should see that whole clip...if I am not mistaken, I think he parachutes into that car...then lays the smackdown on that woman...all in all...good television!:lol:

zombie04
16-May-2006, 02:35 AM
I don't think he parachutes in the car, instead he hangs onto the side of a plane and jumps into it. They have all the Conan clips on collegehumor or something like that.

bassman
16-May-2006, 12:32 PM
It's been awhile since I got to watch Conan.....does he still have the "Walker" lever?:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
17-May-2006, 10:39 AM
Honestly, how did chuck become such a cult Icon?

I mean this guy is all over the web, he even endorses the site that cracks jokes about him. What is the sudden interest in chuck?

LouCipherr
17-May-2006, 03:55 PM
Dj, don't p.iss off chuck, he'll roundhouse kick ya in the throat! :lol:

I have no idea why there is such a growing interest in Chuck - but you can say one thing about the guy, he takes people poking fun at him in stride. ;)

bassman
17-May-2006, 04:30 PM
"F*ckin Chuck Norris"

DjfunkmasterG
17-May-2006, 05:54 PM
but you can say one thing about the guy, he takes people poking fun at him in stride. ;)

Yes he does, he even picked his favorites off the list. How cool is that?

LouCipherr
17-May-2006, 06:57 PM
Yes he does, he even picked his favorites off the list. How cool is that?

I know, this is one of the reasons I can respect the guy. He can take a few punches (not literally.. :lol:) and still come out with a smile on his face and even poke fun at himself. Now that is a guy with some character. :D

LC

DjfunkmasterG
17-May-2006, 07:08 PM
I know, this is one of the reasons I can respect the guy. He can take a few punches (not literally.. :lol:) and still come out with a smile on his face and even poke fun at himself. Now that is a guy with some character. :D

LC

CHUCK FOR PRESIDENT

We don't need a huge Military, we just need Chuck. One display of his powerful roundhouse kick and the terrorists would hide forever.

LouCipherr
17-May-2006, 07:48 PM
CHUCK FOR PRESIDENT

We don't need a huge Military, we just need Chuck. One display of his powerful roundhouse kick and the terrorists would hide forever.

AMEN! A non-politically-affiliated-roundhouse-kickin'-crazy-dude like Chuck would be perfect for prez!

That's it, how do we start a movement to get Chuck in the whitehouse? :elol:

DjfunkmasterG
17-May-2006, 08:00 PM
AMEN! A non-politically-affiliated-roundhouse-kickin'-crazy-dude like Chuck would be perfect for prez!

That's it, how do we start a movement to get Chuck in the whitehouse? :elol:

This is how

CHUCK 4 PRESIDENT :D

mista_mo
17-May-2006, 08:02 PM
Chuck Norris craps out Grizzly bears

Heh, I have a sick mind..

zombie04
17-May-2006, 08:13 PM
Chuck Norris truly is an army of one. Anybody see that cartoon he did in the 80s, Karate Kommandos?

DjfunkmasterG
18-May-2006, 10:50 AM
Wasn't that one of those syndicated shows that played in the afternoon on channel 11 out of NY?

I used to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles quite a bit, but I don't think I ever watched that particular show. Although I remember it vaguely.