PDA

View Full Version : Anybody into the Alien Films

Dachan-da
29-Apr-2009, 10:54 AM
I’m a huge Alien fan, a ‘Fan-boy’ in fact (as I believe that’s what the kids on the net call it these days). The Alien franchise is the sole reason I got into horror films, art and in a funny way, zombies.
The first film I saw when I was about 7 years old, and it made me wet my self, literally! It still stands the test of time as a fantastic horror film, and is still pulling new fans constantly. Riddly Scott made a beautifully shot film that will hold its own against most modern horror films.
Aliens (James Cameron) just blew me away, it’s a monster of an action science fiction film, it managed to do the first film justice and didn’t destroy the story line.
Alien3 again was, in my eyes, awesome, and somewhat romantic oddly.
Alien resurrection…… well, I like it because it’s part of the alien films, but all in all I feel it was a failed attempt to expand the story.

I know there is at least 1 Alien fan in the forum, just wondering if anybody else was into the films, or on the flip side, dislikes the films.
I do love the AvP films (due to my love of the Predator, or Yautja as it’s sometimes referred to) but just more interested in hearing about peeps views on Aliens

bassman
29-Apr-2009, 11:06 AM
http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?t=9845&highlight=aliens

:)

Dachan-da
29-Apr-2009, 11:12 AM
god dam it!
Thanks for that, guess ill spend more time looking through the threads befor i open my big post!
ta again :)