PDA

View Full Version : TMZ claims TUPAC is ALIVE

DjfunkmasterG
29-Apr-2009, 11:58 PM
Photos of him in New Orleans, drinking, supposedly very recent.

http://www.myspace.com/tmztv

MoonSylver
30-Apr-2009, 12:46 AM
That's ridiculous.

Everybody knows he's on the secret island w/ Elvis, Marylin Monroe, JFK, Jim Morrison, Walt Disney, & Bruce Lee waiting for the apocalypse so they can come out of hiding & rebuild civilization. :lol:

archivesofthede
30-Apr-2009, 01:51 AM
That's ridiculous.

Everybody knows he's on the secret island w/ Elvis, Marylin Monroe, JFK, Jim Morrison, Walt Disney, & Bruce Lee waiting for the apocalypse so they can come out of hiding & rebuild civilization. :lol:

Wait a second. Marylin Monroe is the only woman on the Island? and they plan to rebuild civilization? Omg!

ProfessorChaos
30-Apr-2009, 02:56 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/15/giveafuckmeter2ik.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3410)

dangerously low levels here.

MoonSylver
30-Apr-2009, 04:55 AM
Wait a second. Marylin Monroe is the only woman on the Island? and they plan to rebuild civilization? Omg!

No, see, they're guarding the briefcase that contains the plans for the rebuilding of society given to them by the aliens. When the time comes they'll leave their secret island in the Bermuda Triangle & save mankind. ;)

Cody
30-Apr-2009, 05:44 AM
TMZ will say anything to get raitings

MinionZombie
30-Apr-2009, 09:44 AM
TMZ will say anything to get raitings
Saw it on YouTube instead ... looks like him, but it's not him ... ... interesting that the TMZ video of all those white people talking about it has them all so convinced (even if they're having a chuckle about it) ... makes me have a chuckle because it falls into the stereotype of all white folks thinking all black folks look the same - ergo "Tupac's alive!"

I call bullshit too ... unless Tupac is about to fight Bubba Hotep or something...:shifty:

Wasn't there a photo that got leaked of his body or something?

What a weird new thing for the celeb-obsessed 'media' to get into now, eh.

bassman
30-Apr-2009, 11:47 AM
That TMZ show is straight up trash made for trash.

archivesofthede
30-Apr-2009, 07:08 PM
No, see, they're guarding the briefcase that contains the plans for the rebuilding of society given to them by the aliens. When the time comes they'll leave their secret island in the Bermuda Triangle & save mankind. ;)

I get it. It's like Lucas and Steven are coming together for another Indiana Jones script.

Publius
30-Apr-2009, 08:20 PM

I think Amelia Earhart, Anastasia Romanov, and Virginia Dare are there too.

MoonSylver
30-Apr-2009, 10:28 PM

Shhhhh!!!! Don't give too much away!:shifty:

slickwilly13
01-May-2009, 12:09 AM
Tupac is not alive, because I shot him.

blind2d
01-May-2009, 01:41 AM
That's mean. Hey, John Lennon's on the island too, right?

MikePizzoff
03-May-2009, 08:02 PM
What the hell? That's a TV show? A bunch of people standing up in their cubicles talking?

That dude does like EXACTLY like Tupac, though... pretty amusing.

DawnGirl27
04-May-2009, 01:01 AM
Methinks he's here in North Dakota singing country songs at weddings... :p

Mike70
04-May-2009, 07:47 PM

they are all hiding out in an underground base ruled over by the disembodied, yet still living, head of colonel sanders.

seriously though - is tupac going to be the 21st century elvis? maybe don coscarelli should do a movie about him.

it could go something like this:

tupac couldn't take the strain of being a star anymore so he checked himself into a sanatorium where he looked forward to spending the rest of his days playing jenga with one ball bob, a man who thinks that he's actually mussolini. tupac spends quiet days in the same old routine until his mental ward becomes the hunting ground of rakshashas. tupac, with the help of il duce (aka one ball bob), will be able to rediscover his inner OG and this will enable him to keep it real (west coast style) for his psych ward.