PDA

View Full Version : Nwo and the a.r.m.

Shadowofthedead
30-Apr-2009, 07:23 AM
I wonder if its safe from mod hell to have open discussion about these topics. If this thread gets closed then i guess i was right. I started the fire lets see who keeps it burning...

SRP76
30-Apr-2009, 11:11 PM
NWO?

http://www.catsandbeer.com/uploads/2007/11/nwo1en.jpg

:confused:

strayrider
01-May-2009, 01:59 AM
A.R.M. American Resistance Movement.

http://www.uaff.us/mainframe.htm

Okay, I'll admit. I found some things about this site "intriguing" (keeping in mind that I am highly suspect of these NWO sites as "channels" for the Left.)

After poking around a bit, I find this: http://www.uaff.us/underground_bases.htm

Underground facilities, no surprise. The military has had them for years. Then:

The Mt. Shasta, CA Entrance
There are tunnels beneath Mt. Shasta that lead to a UFO base there, as well as tunnels that connect with the vast world-wide tunnel network. The Lemurian city "Telos" is said to exist beneath Mt. Shasta. William Hamilton has done much research on Mt. Shasta and the tunnels. He has privately published a book entitled "Alien Magic" 249 North Brand Boulevard, Suite 651 Glendale, CA 91203

The Brown Mountain Entrance
Brown Mountain is in North Carolina near Morganton. Morganton is "about 15 miles north of an actual highway marker which has been posted by the state providing any visitor the best view" of Brown Mountain. Brown Mountain is an area in which many strange lights have been seen. There are entrances that lead inside the mountain to an isolated (?) Alien base.

Canadian UFO Bases
Entrances at Lake Ontario possible underwater UFO bases/cities. Toronto Tunnels leading to subterranean city. Newfoundland Condemned Iron Mine connects with tunnels. Lake Ontario "Lights" Orange-colored spheres have been seen coming out of/diving into Lake Ontario. The area of highest activity is between Oakville and Toronto. There may be a connection to the Lakeview Hydro-electric plant, as many of these UFOs have been seen heading in that direction. (Note: "The Great Lakes Triangle" by Jay Gourley would be interesting reading for more information about UFOs, etc. in the Great Lakes area.)

I'll definitely take this A.R.M. with a grain of salt, the same way I see Alex Jones. This is the stuff of Coast-to-Coast AM. http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

:D

-stray-

ps -- nothing wrong with being informed, armed, and prepared for trouble, but let's not go "out there".

Crappingbear
01-May-2009, 09:36 AM
Hell, I cant even get my state parks to pick up the trash and not let wild fires burn everything to dirt. Granted, they (THE MAN) are all corrupt and in collusion to enslave humanity...but, I'd be happy if they (THE MAN) just fucked off and left us alone to survive on rats and dirt.

AcesandEights
01-May-2009, 03:26 PM
I feel, the problem with conspiracies and conspiracy movements is that they trade widespread believability and traction with the public for that smug sense of security people have when they think they have it all figured out and everything is as convenient as Us vs. Them, and quite often it's way more complicated than that.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't forces at work that are trying to marginalize people and impose their will on them, looking for any opportunity to take from the people at large. That's basically the nature of power and government and hence those in power and in government (the truly Rich, the multinational business interests, world & government leaders etc.) will always try to do this, but I think looking at 1+1 and getting 573 to the 13th power is usually just people trying to make the problem seem easier to themselves. So, in general, I feel a lot of the conspiracies people perceive are not so organized and formalized and certainly not as interconnected with other 'conspiracies’.

Instead, I feel these ‘conspiracies’ are a pool of competing, more nebulous influences that have always and will always be at work due to the nature of man. Trying to track everything back to the trilateral commission or commie conspirators or rightwing cabals or the Free Masons is superfluous and a symptom of a misrepresented populace who quite often feels so abandoned by those in power that they want to boil the whole problem down to something digestible (an interconnected conspiracy with many boogeymen), something solvable (if only everyone would open their eyes), something they can feel good about (They know the Truth) and proselytize about with their own little voice on the world wide web or at town hall meetings.

In general, though there are a lot of things conspiracy movements have probably hit correctly on in essence (though not always in a factual sense), they just focus too much on the minutia and the incredulous and, in the end (IMHO), do too much damage to their own credibility by asking people to believe too much.

darth los
01-May-2009, 04:34 PM
I feel, the problem with conspiracies and conspiracy movements is that they trade widespread believability and traction with the public for that smug sense of security people have when they think they have it all figured out and everything is as convenient as Us vs. Them, and quite often it's way more complicated than that.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't forces at work that are trying to marginalize people and impose their will on them, looking for any opportunity to take from the people at large. That's basically the nature of power and government and hence those in power and in government (the truly Rich, the multinational business interests, world & government leaders etc.) will always try to do this, but I think looking at 1+1 and getting 573 to the 13th power is usually just people trying to make the problem seem easier to themselves. So, in general, I feel a lot of the conspiracies people perceive are not so organized and formalized and certainly not as interconnected with other 'conspiracies’.

Instead, I feel these ‘conspiracies’ are a pool of competing, more nebulous influences that have always and will always be at work due to the nature of man. Trying to track everything back to the trilateral commission or commie conspirators or rightwing cabals or the Free Masons is superfluous and a symptom of a misrepresented populace who quite often feels so abandoned by those in power that they want to boil the whole problem down to something digestible (an interconnected conspiracy with many boogeymen), something solvable (if only everyone would open their eyes), something they can feel good about (They know the Truth) and proselytize about with their own little voice on the world wide web or at town hall meetings.

In general, though there are a lot of things conspiracy movements have probably hit correctly on in essence (though not always in a factual sense), they just focus too much on the minutia and the incredulous and, in the end (IMHO), do too much damage to their own credibility by asking people to believe too much.

Damn man!! I was gonna put my 2 cents cents in but you pretty much summed it up and waaaaaaaaay more articulately than I could have done.

Good job!! :thumbsup:

Aren't thesaurus' great !! :D

:cool: