PDA

View Full Version : GTA Notld 68 is just days away

Trancelikestate
05-May-2009, 06:02 AM
so it has been postponed for awhile unfortunatly because i was awaiting permission from an individual to use some of his files. that way i could upload the mod on the public mod database. but after 2 months and after PMing him twice he refuses to answer so i am going to use the files but that means i can only do so for my personal use (me and my friends aka you guys). so i will be posting a download link to it HERE ONLY! thats right, only here on the homepage will you be able to get this awesome notld 68 mini game! feel free to distribute it to your friends as well, just please dont upload it anywhere. if you dont have a copy of san andreas on pc and or have never installed mods, it's really easy i'll talk you through it if i have too, and i HIGHLY recommend you get a copy of san andreas on PC by any means neccesary! Version 1 or 2 it doesnt matter. you can pick one up at walmart for 10 bucks or use your own ideas ;) anyhow i'm really axcited about this, it's what this movie has deserved for so long, a hopefully decent game adaptation. i'll be posting a vid soon as a teaser most likely. theres a couple small bugs but i dont think it will hinder gameplay too much. and guess what? this thing has missions! you play as ben, starting out at the diner, and have to make your way to the house. it would take forever to make everyone so i just made ben and am using in game pedestrians that look like our movie characters :) play from bens point of view! tell me what you guys think, and please... ideas!!!

Neil
05-May-2009, 07:51 AM
Cool :)

Trancelikestate
05-May-2009, 08:10 AM
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3262/bengyi.jpg

Neil
05-May-2009, 09:01 AM
Nice :)

capncnut
05-May-2009, 09:04 AM
Yup, looking good Trance. :cool:

Trancelikestate
21-May-2009, 08:21 AM
sorry for the delay guys, the lady was in town so it put this thing on hold. but it's almost done so get ready guys!