PDA

View Full Version : Trancelikestate - Your sig :)

Neil
05-May-2009, 07:54 AM
Did you copy your emergency broadcast line from the front of HPotD :)

I believe (thinking back nearly 10yrs ago) the locations are a mixture of Dawn of the Dead ones, and fictional locations that appear in my fiction contributions? :)

Trancelikestate
05-May-2009, 08:00 AM
yes i did. :) i was hoping you wouldnt mind. i was wondering about those exact locations cuz they are not in night, and i never really paid attention to the ones in dawn i guess. i always liked it and finally found a way to copy it.

Neil
05-May-2009, 11:48 AM
yes i did. :) i was hoping you wouldnt mind. i was wondering about those exact locations cuz they are not in night, and i never really paid attention to the ones in dawn i guess. i always liked it and finally found a way to copy it.

No... No problem :)

Like I said, they've been part of the site for a long time. I think it came partly from Dawn, then with some made up locations which tie in with my fiction contributions :)

Trancelikestate
05-May-2009, 05:55 PM
cool thnx! well it rocked and it took me forever to figure out how to make gif's of stuff just streaming across your screen.

AcesandEights
05-May-2009, 06:52 PM
That is pretty cool, by the way and now I know where some of those names on the scrolling broadcast come from! I never knew.

Maybe it's time to dig in the fiction section, again :)

Anyway, is it safe to assume (once I get the skills to do so) that's it okay to make an HPotD banner for some of the other forums I frequent? Most forums I pop into tend to not be too bad about minding those sort of things (banner adverts for other communities, I mean).

Neil
05-May-2009, 07:41 PM
That is pretty cool, by the way and now I know where some of those names on the scrolling broadcast come from! I never knew.

Maybe it's time to dig in the fiction section, again :)

Anyway, is it safe to assume (once I get the skills to do so) that's it okay to make an HPotD banner for some of the other forums I frequent? Most forums I pop into tend to not be too bad about minding those sort of things (banner adverts for other communities, I mean).

At least a couple are mentioned in "An Eye For An Eye" I think...