PDA

View Full Version : I know how you will die.

MapMan
16-May-2006, 03:32 AM
Tell me your first name, gender and the year you were born and I will tell you
when,where and how you will die.

deadwrtr
16-May-2006, 03:57 AM
What would be the good in knowing? Kinda takes the fun out of life, ya know?

:dead: :dead:

Terran
16-May-2006, 04:00 AM
So you saying the method to immortality is not to have a name....be genderless....and be either never be born....or be born multiple times...

*gets to work*

What would be the good in knowing? Kinda takes the fun out of life, ya know?

:dead: :dead:

Well if youve seen the movie big fish....if you know the time and way your going to die you could do absolutely anything inbetween and be immortal....jump off buildings and ****

Philly_SWAT
16-May-2006, 04:51 AM
HOW?

This is a very mysterious statement to make.

deadwrtr
16-May-2006, 11:17 AM
So you saying the method to immortality is not to have a name....be genderless....and be either never be born....or be born multiple times...

*gets to work*

Well if youve seen the movie big fish....if you know the time and way your going to die you could do absolutely anything inbetween and be immortal....jump off buildings and ****

Yep, saw the movie, pretty cool, in fact. You can do anything in-between as it is now, jumping off a building, however... probably not high on my to do list. :)

:eek:

MinionZombie
16-May-2006, 12:10 PM
Sounds like someone googled up a website and isn't giving out the URL. :D

MapMan
16-May-2006, 12:15 PM
This was intended to be a joke. Never mind.

bassman
16-May-2006, 12:24 PM
Give me your shoe size, a chunk of your hair, and a collection of your nail clippings and I can tell you when it's going to rain....

:shifty:

Danny
16-May-2006, 02:06 PM
according to one of those find the day sites im gonna die when im 67 of a heart attack, meh when your only 18 that kinda phrase doesnt exactly strike fear in your heart, though it may convince a retard that hes invincible for the next 49 years:lol:

Terran
16-May-2006, 09:42 PM
Yep, saw the movie, pretty cool, in fact. You can do anything in-between as it is now, jumping off a building, however... probably not high on my to do list. :)

:eek:

Well yeah you can do anything you want to now...but you might die doing it....

However...if you like looked into some magic ball or something and saw the moment and circumstances of your death you could do anything from that moment till your death and be invincable....

So lets say you die in a car accident when your an old man....

You could at 21 jump out of an airplane without a parachute and survive the impact....

Shoot yourself in the face with a shot gun sixteen times and live....it would be awsome!....:evil:

deadwrtr
16-May-2006, 10:13 PM
Well yeah you can do anything you want to now...but you might die doing it....
You could at 21 jump out of an airplane without a parachute and survive the impact....

Shoot yourself in the face with a shot gun sixteen times and live....it would be awsome!....:evil:

The beauty of free will. :)

kortick
17-May-2006, 02:11 PM
you forget we are at the mercy of a petty and vengeful god

when your number is up there you go

and you are on an as needed as called basis

like hannibal lecter says

"watch the papers....god always wins"

p2501
17-May-2006, 03:17 PM

PFFFFT, do something useful. give me winning powerball numbers or shaddup.

N00B:rolleyes:

dmbfanintn
17-May-2006, 04:41 PM
you forget we are at the mercy of a petty and vengeful god

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

N00B:rolleyes:

Uh, you've only been here since Feb 06. Not such an "oldie" yourself, huh?

:eek: :eek: :D :eek: :eek:

LoSTBoY
17-May-2006, 04:50 PM
You can't tell me when I will die, I am in charge of my own death!!!!

*Slits wrist*

Ah-ha!! I win!!
:D :) :| :confused: :dead:

DjfunkmasterG
17-May-2006, 05:26 PM
Give me your girlfriends name, address and the time of her last menstrual cycle. I can guarantee she has my child within 9 months of my visit. :D

dmbfanintn
17-May-2006, 06:01 PM
Give me your girlfriends name, address and the time of her last menstrual cycle. I can guarantee she has my child within 9 months of my visit. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MinionZombie
17-May-2006, 09:50 PM
*ahem*

Member of THIS forum since then. Member of HPOTD for years. Like myself, I've been here since 1998, this is my 3rd forum. If I'm not mistaken P2501 has been around as long as I have. So we're both "oldies" to coin your phrase. :D

dmbfanintn
17-May-2006, 10:01 PM
*ahem*

Member of THIS forum since then. Member of HPOTD for years. Like myself, I've been here since 1998, this is my 3rd forum. If I'm not mistaken P2501 has been around as long as I have. So we're both "oldies" to coin your phrase. :D

Chill bro, I know how long he has been here, I have too!

I guess it came across wrong, it was meant to be a stab at just that....how long he's been here, but that we ALL have Feb 06 member since.

No offense intended!

TexasZombie
17-May-2006, 10:02 PM

Sorry. I'm already dead, but thanks anyway. :)

TZ

MapMan
17-May-2006, 11:41 PM

Thats funny!

MissJacksonCA
13-Jun-2007, 06:17 AM
oooo email me and tell me!

mista_mo
13-Jun-2007, 06:37 AM
Tell me the name of you 3rd child and i will turn his blood into mustard.