PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in, or very near Bloomington IL here?

Anarchist86ed
07-May-2009, 04:54 PM
So I'm desperate to make this uber low budget/no budget at all film. Problem is I don't have any friends or family in my city so I'm basically screwed. I have the camera and equipment I want to use, but no reason to use any of it.

You'll forgive me if I don't bother telling you what it's about if there's noone even remotely close to here and could work with me.

DjfunkmasterG
07-May-2009, 07:31 PM
Dude, use craiglist...

That how I cast and do my films.

Anarchist86ed
07-May-2009, 07:39 PM
Yeah, I thought about that. But I'd rather find crazy people on other websites. The odds of finding someone to help here, and the odds of finding some psycho murderer there are slanted in the murderers favor.

I'm not desperate enough for that place yet. Although, if I become more tired of life then I already am...

DjfunkmasterG
07-May-2009, 11:26 PM
I wouldn't rule it out, I got nearly all 520 extras for Deadlands 2 from Craigslist

clanglee
07-May-2009, 11:44 PM
I wouldn't rule it out, I got nearly all 520 extras for Deadlands 2 from Craigslist

And 16 hookers!!!!

Anarchist86ed
08-May-2009, 05:57 PM
woah woah...

they has hookers on craigslist?????????????

might be worth the potential murder.

AcesandEights
08-May-2009, 07:19 PM
Craigs list is a decent tool and, as with any tool, when dealing with people (especially strangers) there's always an element of risk. This risk, however, doesn't change the fact that the tool in question can be used with an eye towards keeping any hazards to a minimum. Personally, I plan to buy my wife on Craig's List.

they has hookers on craigslist?????????????

Please, gentlemen, they're called relaxation therapists or whole body masseuses. Whore's iz people too, ya know :p

DjfunkmasterG
08-May-2009, 07:49 PM
Craigs list is a decent tool and, as with any tool, when dealing with people (especially strangers) there's always an element of risk. This risk, however, doesn't change the fact that the tool in question can be used with an eye towards keeping any hazards to a minimum. Personally, I plan to buy my wife on Craig's List.

Please, gentlemen, they're called relaxation therapists or whole body masseuses. Whore's iz people too, ya know :p

Make sure she comes with a Return policy or at least a 30 day exchange. :D

Mister Chrome
11-May-2009, 01:19 AM
Dude, you're in Bloomington Illinois? Did you even consider that there might be a couple zombie fans going to Illinois State University?

I'm pretty sure if you organized your plan (write a treatment, storyboards, shooting script, some sample scenes with dialogue for auditions, etc.) and posted some fliers around ISU campus, you'd find some actors and potential crew. Hell, you might even listen to DJ Funkmaster G and post on Craigslist Chicago. There are tons of Chicago-area college students who might have some film/video production experience who would LOVE to go down to Bloomington to work on a zombie movie.

Then again, you could just be a douche bag and not really consider any of these ideas and whine about how hopeless your situation is.

It's up to you.

http://www.tvhams.com/dnr/MC005.gif