PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo zombie?

DEAD BEAT
08-May-2009, 10:17 PM
Hey guys any point of me buying this movie and making yet another bad choice?:confused:

The box looks a little cheesy but i love those dam japanese style horro movies!:hyper::stunned:

Mike70
08-May-2009, 11:27 PM
Hey guys any point of me buying this movie and making yet another bad choice?:confused:

The box looks a little cheesy but i love those dam japanese style horro movies!:hyper::stunned:

that's pretty much a buddy flick wrapped inside a zombie movie. it has a lot of campy style humor. it's not the best thing ever but it is certainly worth a look.

here's the trailer:

nJEmduNwjKU

in fact, the entire movie is up on youtube.

Crappingbear
09-May-2009, 07:43 AM
I bought it but havent watched it yet. Could Takeshi Miike please do a nice splatter yak zom flick?

Neil
09-May-2009, 08:03 AM
OK... This one looks bad... 'Zombie Self defence force'

tg4rFn5sKvw

Why are there so many dead bodies in the woods?

DEAD BEAT
11-May-2009, 11:36 PM
OK... This one looks bad... 'Zombie Self defence force'

tg4rFn5sKvw

Why are there so many dead bodies in the woods?

funny ass shiit!! "so uncool to bite off fingers these days"ha ha ha!

what a turd of a movie...although i did get a chubby watching that nice piece of asss modeling!:D:moon:

btw: who the hell would use that kinda setting for a photo shoot anyway!:confused:

Publius
12-May-2009, 12:04 AM
funny ass shiit!! "so uncool to bite off fingers these days"ha ha ha!

Or "chopping off fingers is so uncool these days." Yakuza humor. :)

blind2d
12-May-2009, 01:08 AM
Indeed. That actually answers Neil's question about the bodies in the woods. Yakuza probably just buried all of them there. They've been busy.
I've actually heard about this one for a while, and am excited to see some of the finished scenes. I really like the effects of the zombies and gore in this one, but I was not impressed by Tokyo Zombie. - Noodleblast
Wot? Oh, yeh, TZ was boring. Judo? I don't care! - 2D

Neil
12-May-2009, 07:58 AM
I was not impressed by Tokyo Zombie. - Noodleblast
Wot? Oh, yeh, TZ was boring. Judo? I don't care! - 2D

I enjoyed it! Bizarre and stupid buddy movie that it was :)

Yojimbo
12-May-2009, 04:04 PM
I hadn't heard anything about this film, but purchased Tokyo Zombie because I like the director and have a special place in my heart for Japanese zombie films. Actually, I really dug this one. Yeah, it's not DOTD 78, but then very few films are. But or what it's worth, it is pretty cool buddy film (or love story if you read between the lines), with romeroesque zombies, shots of Tokyo under Zombie control, over the top violence, and all manga flavored. Maybe not a film for everyone, but if you are into manga you will dig this film.

DEAD BEAT
12-May-2009, 05:29 PM
well people as far as these movies are concerned take the advice of my avatar Mr. Benny Hill....

Doesn't matter how stupid or bad quality your art may be, add a little hot piece of asss here and there and people will watch it!;);):D