PDA

View Full Version : Boom!

Mike70
16-May-2009, 01:36 AM
wow, this dude gets totally, completely and utterly pwned. 20 secs into this vid a dude gets....well words fail. just watch.

W4nkruB8w2w

Crappingbear
16-May-2009, 02:29 AM
That is the infamous Rampage Jackson ko of Ricardo Arona from Pride Fighting Championships a few years back. Its mixed martial arts professional fighting (ala the UFC). Jackson split his own head open with that move when their heads banged.

If you want to see true insanity check out Kevin Randleman suplexing the legendary Fedor Emelianeko on his skull. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtFvR7QRmow By the way, the Kimura submission that starts the clip is the end of the fight. Immediately after Fedor was suplexed on his head, he reversed Randleman and made him tapout to the submission. Fedor is the no 1 pound for pound mma fighter in the world and is undefeated except to for a cut stoppage very early in his career by Tsuoshi Kosaka. Fedor affenged that "paper" loss a couple years ago by beating Kosaka bloody in total destruction.

ProfessorChaos
16-May-2009, 04:58 AM
Fedor is the no 1 pound for pound mma fighter in the world...

i don't pay any attention to mma at all, but i was at a bar once and these dudes got all excited about that guy fighting on tv that night, and he didn't dissapoint: he completely owned his opponent in a few minutes, and made it look like a fucking cake-walk. pretty impressive, or so i thought, till i watched the video you linked. and for him to come back and win a match after that suplex has me convinced:

that dude is a total fucking bad-ass.