PDA

View Full Version : Woman has two kids by different fathers...

Neil
20-May-2009, 11:54 AM
...the twist is they're twins!

http://www.youwaffle.com/insights/twins_with_2dads.php

MoonSylver
20-May-2009, 05:23 PM
I thought that fraternal twins were conceived either by the same egg being fertilized simultaneously by two sperm? Which in this case would mean...uh...er...nevermind.....:p

Mike70
20-May-2009, 07:06 PM
why in the hell would you want to go public with this?? i have never understood why people want to air their dirty laundry in public. is being on TV that fucking important??

capncnut
20-May-2009, 07:27 PM
I thought that fraternal twins were conceived either by the same egg being fertilized simultaneously by two sperm? Which in this case would mean...uh...er...nevermind.....:p
Yeah, I was thinking about this. She must've had two doses slung up her at exactly the same time. Doity little cow. :sneaky:

Neil
20-May-2009, 07:38 PM
Yeah, I was thinking about this. She must've had two doses slung up her at exactly the same time. Doity little cow. :sneaky:

I assume it worked that she - in your terms - had two doses within a day or two?

Further reading - http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/odds_and_oddities/twins_in_black_and_white.htm

capncnut
20-May-2009, 07:41 PM
I think it would be more like two doses in the space of a few hours. If that's the case then she's just asking for trouble, and is a bit of a slag in my opinion. Regardless of that, it's still a unique and interesting case.

Cody
20-May-2009, 07:42 PM
What a way to tell the world your a skank

MikePizzoff
20-May-2009, 08:29 PM
What a way to tell the world your a skank

:lol: THE CODEMEISTER

SRP76
20-May-2009, 09:22 PM

No. It's two different eggs. Women sometimes release more than one egg in a cycle.

MoonSylver
21-May-2009, 12:17 AM
No. It's two different eggs. Women sometimes release more than one egg in a cycle.

My attempt to be factious has fallen flat.:)

But I wasn't the only one who thought the same thing...

:barf: :lol:

Crappingbear
22-May-2009, 01:11 AM
Even worse, the whore is reported from Texas. Sheesh. Thinning the herd isn't such a bad idea for mother nature.

capncnut
22-May-2009, 01:17 AM
Even worse, the whore is reported from Texas... Sheesh.
To quote the Sex Pistols, "what a f**king rotter". :dead:

Kaos
22-May-2009, 02:46 PM
Even worse, the whore is reported from Texas. Sheesh. Thinning the herd isn't such a bad idea for mother nature.

You are just mad to hear there was another father involved. Man, you have lowered your standards since Monica Bellucci turned ya down...