PDA

View Full Version : "my baby monkey"

Tricky
02-Jun-2009, 10:19 PM
Did any of you folks see this program on TV tonight? those people are seriously fucking disturbed :eek: to those that didnt see it,it was 3 couples in america who have pet monkeys that they treat like actual children,way,way beyond the realms of being close to a pet like most animal lovers are
uP4k1imPy54
Thats the only clip on youtube i could find at the moment & to be fair its pretty tame & "normal" to all the other stuff that went on in the program,but you get the idea.... :eek::confused::stunned::shifty::rolleyes:

*edit - if you try to play it on here it says embedding disabled,click it again & it should take you to it on youtube,if not heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP4k1imPy54

bassman
02-Jun-2009, 11:08 PM
Well....I guess that's as close to a child as you can get. Still a bit strange though...

Tricky
02-Jun-2009, 11:18 PM
It was extremely strange,i mean i love my dogs,but i wouldnt push them round in a pram,dress them in kids clothes,take them to the shops to try said clothes on etc. One of the couples went to get a baby monkey,and they took it away from its mother at 2 weeks old,but before they left they were parading the baby in front of its mother,essentially tormenting her which they seemed oblivious to, saying "say goodbye to mommy,this is the last time you'll see her" while the mother was going absolutely ballistic in her cage,it was quite upsetting to see that bit.
All the people featured were completely creepy anyway,it was like that "guys & dolls" documentary a couple of years back,they all seemed like they should be in padded cells rather than looking after the poor animals :stunned:

blind2d
03-Jun-2009, 03:59 AM
Man... every day. The world seems to get stranger. The lines separating reality from fiction, sanity from nonsense, get smaller and smaller. It's... a bit disturbing.
Mike, put that fag down! - 2D