PDA

View Full Version : E3 2009 Press Conference Report Card: Rating Microsoft, Nintendo, And Sony

darth los
03-Jun-2009, 04:52 PM
http://e3.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/696148/E3-2009-Press-Conference-Report-Card-Rating-The-Microsoft-Nintendo-And-Sony-Pressers.html

:cool:

SRP76
03-Jun-2009, 05:01 PM
Videogame consoles have evolved into very expensive piles of worthless.

Come on, Twitter and heart-rate monitors? Give me a fucking break. It's amazing how many gimmicks they have to separate a fool from his money.

bassman
03-Jun-2009, 06:52 PM
Videogame consoles have evolved into very expensive piles of worthless.

I love my piles of worthless. Especially in 2 weeks.

I was impressed with MS' Natal...

darth los
03-Jun-2009, 07:05 PM
It's amazing how many gimmicks they have to separate a fool from his money.

That's hilarious dude. I just had a conversation the other day about how we work our asses off in life, mostly, for things that we don't need. I think that's something that's always been the case with human beings as far back as the beginning of recorded history.

Also, with Americans in paricular we like everything to be bigger and better and once we hve a taste of something it's almost impossible to go back.

Take our gas guzzling, inefficient cars. Instead of car pooling or buying a prius most Americans say to their gov't "fuck that, get me more oil".

Or, think about this. If you told americans that we could and the rescession and enter a period of unprecedented finacial wealth in this country if only everyone would give up their remote controls they'd be like " fuck that, find another way."

Now that's one to grow on. :thumbsup:

:cool: