PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Galaxy 2!

3pidemiC
03-Jun-2009, 05:53 PM
o9pWgEp86cM

Not only the first 3rd Mario sequel, but a sequel to one of the best games in the franchise. I'm definitely excited for this one.

capncnut
03-Jun-2009, 06:18 PM
Shame I don't gots a Wii anymore, I really enjoyed SMG big time. Looks great!

darth los
03-Jun-2009, 06:24 PM
Shame I don't gots a Wii anymore, I really enjoyed SMG big time. Looks great!

I must admit as well that my wii is just sitting there collecting dust. It's actually in my son's room right now. Sooner or later nintendo is going to have to choose between constituencies/demographics. I consider myself a hardcore gamer and the wii just doesn't do it for me. I'm sure many others feel the same.

:cool:

Danny
03-Jun-2009, 06:26 PM
ive got no doubt it'll be great, but this is repeating the same formula as the last, its a shame nintendo's not as innovative as they used to be yknow? they used to have a different vibe with each one, hell in the news most people are excited that its not nintendo doing the next metroid, thats not a good sign yknow?

CoinReturn
03-Jun-2009, 06:51 PM
SMG was the only game I truly enjoyed on the Wii before selling it.

If they're using the same engine for the sequel, you'd think it'd be out this winter at the latest, 2010 is kind of ridiculous.

blind2d
04-Jun-2009, 02:53 AM
Did I spy a BumbleMario there? Reminds me a bit of that one level in Banjo-Tooie.

3pidemiC
04-Jun-2009, 06:16 AM
Yeah, the BumbleMario was in the first SMG. No doubt there will be new forms for Mario to take in this one.

CooperWasRight
05-Jun-2009, 02:18 AM
I must admit as well that my wii is just sitting there collecting dust. It's actually in my son's room right now. Sooner or later nintendo is going to have to choose between constituencies/demographics. I consider myself a hardcore gamer and the wii just doesn't do it for me. I'm sure many others feel the same.

Nintendo has pretty much left us behind long ago for greener pastures and they aint coming back anytime soon.

Rottedfreak
05-Jun-2009, 05:05 AM
Big N can do what they like so long as other developers make games like Silent Hill Shattered Memories, The Grinder, Overlord Dark Legend and Red Steel 2 it should be okay though they better keep those sort of traditional games coming. Motion plus should be standard in the controller from now on and I am certain Capcom and Visceral can do better then release on rail shoot em ups.

Danny
05-Jun-2009, 04:29 PM
Big N can do what they like so long as other developers make games like Silent Hill Shattered Memories, The Grinder, Overlord Dark Legend and Red Steel 2 it should be okay though they better keep those sort of traditional games coming. Motion plus should be standard in the controller from now on and I am certain Capcom and Visceral can do better then release on rail shoot em ups.

dude i lost faith in constant 1st party winners form nintey when i played twilight princess, now im a big zelda fanboy and will overlook a lot of problem but that game was terrible on the wii, im thinking i should track down a cube copy instead.

darth los
21-May-2010, 04:34 PM
Update:

Perfect score bitches !!

With Alan wake And RDR this game has been "under the radar" if that's even possible for a mario game. I should get it in the mail by this wednesday! :hyper:

http://wii.ign.com/articles/109/1091239p1.html

bassman
21-May-2010, 04:53 PM
Nice. I'll have to pick this up for the mrs. We rented the first after hearing nothing about it and thought it was great.

I don't even think she knows this game exists. Should be a good surprise to bring home to here. Brownie points!:elol:

3pidemiC
22-May-2010, 12:07 AM
Weeee!

darth los
22-May-2010, 12:17 AM
Nice. I'll have to pick this up for the mrs. We rented the first after hearing nothing about it and thought it was great.

I don't even think she knows this game exists. Should be a good surprise to bring home to here. Brownie points!:elol:

And you can''t put a price on that...