View Full Version : ....huh.

Danny
08-Jun-2009, 12:49 AM
http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/cc_index_en.htm

This is real, its a website for attaching a camera to your cat to see what it does during the day hen its out.

im asking why bother and im enthralled at the same time.

blind2d
08-Jun-2009, 03:27 AM
for the extremely bored and curious. *waits for "curiosity killing the cat" joke.*

AcesandEights
08-Jun-2009, 02:40 PM
Hey, man...these creatures live with these people, I'd want to know if I was in a similar situation, I guess. I'd duct tape a camera to a cat for a day if one lived with me.

bassman
08-Jun-2009, 03:18 PM
I would like something like this for my dog, Venkman. He's a sneaky son of a bitch.....

AcesandEights
08-Jun-2009, 03:38 PM
my dog, Venkman.

:thumbsup:

Very cool, but we demand you at least pick up a gold fish by the name of Bub!

Cody
09-Jun-2009, 07:52 PM
Hmm good way to catch a burglar on camera, wouldnt even expect it

kortick
09-Jun-2009, 08:20 PM
i think this is just something for
degenerates to get close up footage
of an animal licking it own ass or something.

I mean if u own a cat u know most of its
day is spent laying down in different places.

what the hell u think the cat is gonna do
thats so interesting that u need to see.
u aint gonna catch it using ur credit card
buying stuff off ebay or anything.

u really want digital footage of a litter box
being used?

Skippy911sc
10-Jun-2009, 02:11 PM
i think this is just something for
degenerates to get close up footage
of an animal licking it own ass or something.

I mean if u own a cat u know most of its
day is spent laying down in different places.

what the hell u think the cat is gonna do
thats so interesting that u need to see.
u aint gonna catch it using ur credit card
buying stuff off ebay or anything.

u really want digital footage of a litter box
being used?

I think it would be cool to know where the hell my dog goes to bring back animal parts...legs, spines...etc... I walk and walk the property and still cant find all these dead animals! A little camera in the collar would solve this. :D

DubiousComforts
10-Jun-2009, 05:36 PM
http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/PICS/CC_HOW2.JPG

Are they kidding? There is no way any of our cats would put up with some gizmo strapped around their necks. It would be torn off and destroyed in about five seconds.

Yojimbo
12-Jun-2009, 11:36 PM
Once I duct taped my wife's digital cam to my dog's collar and got some nice video of my dog's point of view as she ran around the yard for a while. Had to pull the plug, though, when she went to drink water since I was worried about the camera getting wet (my wife would have killed me had I broken her camera by being so stupid) My interest was not to catch my dog licking her own privates, but came about out of boredom and curiosity about how the world looks from my dog's point of view.

So, I don't know -- maybe the fact that I did this makes me an idiot, or the maybe the fact that I tried to do this makes the inventor of this product a genius for filling a niche in the market appealing to idiots like me. :)