PDA

View Full Version : Another crazy dream!

HLS
18-May-2006, 11:33 AM
I think I need to lay off the late night booze.

I dreamed that I had a role in a horror movie and we filmed a scene out in the woods, then I came home and watched one of those true ghost story shows. I then found myself standing in this remote and very old graveyard and talking to the two ghosts that were buried there. They coxed me into going to their homes, then I realized I was not in a normal world but I was sucked into a ghostly other dimension. I ran and I ran to escape and at the end of the dream I found myself catching a boat with Jerry Seinfeld(sp?). :eek:

Tullaryx
18-May-2006, 03:13 PM

I dreamed that I had a role in a horror movie and we filmed a scene out in the woods, then I came home and watched one of those true ghost story shows. I then found myself standing in this remote and very old graveyard and talking to the two ghosts that were buried there. They coxed me into going to their homes, then I realized I was not in a normal world but I was sucked into a ghostly other dimension. I ran and I ran to escape and at the end of the dream I found myself catching a boat with Jerry Seinfeld(sp?). :eek:

I wonder if you would've died in your sleep if it was Jerry Springer instead of Seinfeld you ended up on the boat with.

Adrenochrome
18-May-2006, 06:44 PM

This will help you in more ways than you can realize at the moment.
You drink way too much.:(

deadwrtr
18-May-2006, 07:15 PM

AAAAAHHHHHH!!! :eek: :eek:

Jerry Seinfeld! Good lord, woman! Are you all right?

:lol:

HLS
19-May-2006, 03:04 AM
AAAAAHHHHHH!!! :eek: :eek:

Jerry Seinfeld! Good lord, woman! Are you all right?

:lol:

LOL I KNOW.

I was running with the the evil things behind me and I ended up on a pier and saw Seinfeld and started to run with me and we leaped into this little crappy sailboat and pushed off shore before the monsters/ghosts could get us. lmao!

I wonder if you would've died in your sleep if it was Jerry Springer instead of Seinfeld you ended up on the boat with.

i would have preferred Springer any day!