View Full Version : Prototype

Andy
13-Jun-2009, 04:42 PM
Anyone else got this prototype game for the xbox? i picked it up today and it seems pretty good, it reminds of parts of resident evil 2 for some reason tho.

MinionZombie
13-Jun-2009, 04:55 PM
I'm kinda interested in checking it out - but not brand new.

I'm currently re-playing BioShock, so I've got enough gaming for now anyway.

Any more in depth thoughts about Prototype?

capncnut
13-Jun-2009, 05:22 PM
Any more in depth thoughts about Prototype?
You're having a laugh aincha. I sent him a message on MSN an hour ago asking about it and he still ain't replied. He's ball-deep in Prototype. :D

Andy
13-Jun-2009, 05:33 PM
From what i can gather, and i could be wrong here, a virus has been released in new york city and it turns its victims into zombies.. you are some kind of super human with all kinds of powers and you have escaped from the company that made this virus, and now the army is after you.

Its pretty good, the free roam is cool (you can sprint up walls and jump from building to building) and the missions are pretty engaging to play, so far.. im liking it.

MinionZombie
13-Jun-2009, 06:06 PM
From what i can gather, and i could be wrong here, a virus has been released in new york city and it turns its victims into zombies.. you are some kind of super human with all kinds of powers and you have escaped from the company that made this virus, and now the army is after you.

Its pretty good, the free roam is cool (you can sprint up walls and jump from building to building) and the missions are pretty engaging to play, so far.. im liking it.
How's the difficulty and learning curve, and the gameplay? Is it easy to control and play?

Danny
13-Jun-2009, 08:08 PM
just finished infamous so im sort of holding off on another superpowered sandbox game for a while so it doesn't f with my gameplay experience y'know?, looks fun though but ive heard its got only a few enemies and gets real repetitive, hope not but its occuring a lot.

CoinReturn
13-Jun-2009, 08:37 PM
Yeah, loving every second of the game so far. Definitely the best superhero sandbox game I've ever played, the sense of power and freedom of movement are amazing!