View Full Version : Tomorrow's my last day on these boards...

MikePizzoff
17-Jun-2009, 11:59 AM
...until I get back from the road!

It's been about 6 months since my last trip. As some of you have already figured out, I seem to see the country every 6 months. Can't wait to get out there and show people the new music we've got.

I'll see you guys in July!

blind2d
17-Jun-2009, 01:43 PM
Have fun!

AcesandEights
17-Jun-2009, 01:55 PM
Mike, have a safe and successful outing, man. :thumbsup:

Danny
17-Jun-2009, 04:48 PM
careful in bat country.

Yojimbo
17-Jun-2009, 04:58 PM
Mike, have a good trip! We will keep the fire burning for you.

Cody
17-Jun-2009, 07:11 PM
I think I'm gonna start doing what Mike is doing, it seems freakin awesome. Except I wont be touring

Publius
17-Jun-2009, 07:41 PM
Break a leg!

MikePizzoff
18-Jun-2009, 04:00 AM
Have fun!

We're all gonna have so much fucking fun, we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our god damn smiles!

Mike, have a safe and successful outing, man. :thumbsup:

Safe? Highly unlikely. ;)

careful in bat country.

That's what the ether is for...

Mike, have a good trip! We will keep the fire burning for you.

I have a feeling we'll burn a fire or two of our own. :evil:

I think I'm gonna start doing what Mike is doing, it seems freakin awesome. Except I wont be touring

Seriously... do it. You're the perfect age. I started touring/traveling when I was 19. It's the best escape you can get. The best kinds of trips are ones that remain virtually schedule-less; just have a certain destination within SOME sort of time-frame. For instance, back in January my girlfriend and a couple buddies decided we'd take 16 days to go from Philly to Key West and back. That was it. No set days to be in any certain places. It relieved more stress than anything I could ever dream of.

Break a leg!

JERK!

bassman
18-Jun-2009, 12:05 PM
For some reason I get the image of Mike walking down the road like the ending to the Hulk TV Show....

Have fun, man. You coming to Atlanta?

MikePizzoff
18-Jun-2009, 09:03 PM
For some reason I get the image of Mike walking down the road like the ending to the Hulk TV Show....

Have fun, man. You coming to Atlanta?

I think I might just do that when we're out in the desert.

Yeah, we'll be in Atlanta. We're playing a Warehouse on Wells St; I THINK the address is 585. July 1st, if you get adventurous haha.

slickwilly13
19-Jun-2009, 03:44 AM
Coming to Texas?

DeadJonas190
19-Jun-2009, 06:40 AM
Do you have a Detroit show?