View Full Version : So-called 'Halo killer' gets 23 to life

darth los
18-Jun-2009, 04:09 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/sidebar/909182374/26922137/so-called-halo-killer-gets-23-to-life.html

Great, now the anti video game whackos will come out of the wood work.

Who's that jerk off Lawyer/Media whore who always makes ridiculous statements when things like this happens?

:cool:

bassman
18-Jun-2009, 04:20 PM
What happened to the parents isn't funny, but I got a chuckle out of the fact that he took the game with him when he ran....

Grand Theft Auto, Bioshock, etc I can see possibly causing an unstable person some harm, but Halo 3? It's a fantasy game where you shoot bug-like creatures. I don't see it making someone want to murder. This kid's cheese just slid off his cracker...

capncnut
18-Jun-2009, 05:36 PM
"I feel confident that if there were no such thing as violent video games, I wouldn't know Daniel Petric."
"And if there were no such thing as guns, there would be no such thing as a bullet wound."

Just another example of videogames taking the flak for a f**king whackjob's actions. :rolleyes:

SymphonicX
18-Jun-2009, 08:07 PM
Typical. Bad parenting hidden under the old scapegoat - it'll go nowhere.

darth los
18-Jun-2009, 08:57 PM
[QUOTE=capncnut;190722: "Originally Posted by Some twat judge" [/QUOTE]

Laugh of the day dude. :lol::lol:

I nearly choked on my sammich!! :stunned:

slickwilly13
19-Jun-2009, 06:45 AM
Who's that jerk off Lawyer/Media whore who always makes ridiculous statements when things like this happens?

That would be Jack Thompson. No need to worry about him anymore. *L*

DubiousComforts
19-Jun-2009, 10:29 PM
"Petric reportedly said 'Close your eyes, I've got a surprise for you,' before pulling the trigger and then altering the crime scene to make it look like a murder-suicide."

Which "violent video game" teaches minors how to cover up crimes?

Cody
21-Jun-2009, 04:07 AM
This kid's cheese just slid off his cracker...

LOL!! I'm using that from now on.:lol: