View Full Version : Quick LAND question: principal protography

RJ_Sevin
20-Jun-2009, 03:05 PM
When did it begin and wrap?

axlish
20-Jun-2009, 04:44 PM
Rough estimate: August 2004 - February 2005 (I'm sure you are looking for exact dates, which I will supply in the event I discover that info)

krakenslayer
20-Jun-2009, 05:05 PM
11 October 2004 - December 2004

as per IMDB.

RJ_Sevin
20-Jun-2009, 09:40 PM
Cool, thanks. I checked IMDB and must have looked in the wrong place.

Exact dates would be cool, but not necessary. I'm not doing research for anything official-- just trivially curious.

krakenslayer
20-Jun-2009, 09:45 PM
Cool, thanks. I checked IMDB and must have looked in the wrong place.

Exact dates would be cool, but not necessary. I'm not doing research for anything official-- just trivially curious.

I think the end date isn't specific because there was a little messing around with re-shoots at the end of the production. So principal photography ended around the start of the month, but they would go back for a few days here and there over the following weeks to tie up the loose ends.

bassman
21-Jun-2009, 07:35 PM
I think the end date isn't specific because there was a little messing around with re-shoots at the end of the production. So principal photography ended around the start of the month, but they would go back for a few days here and there over the following weeks to tie up the loose ends.

I may be way off base here, but it seems like I remember hearing something about Romero not being around for the pick up shots. Any truth to that?