PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson's First Accusations Proved False

3pidemiC
03-Jul-2009, 11:53 PM
....as the child involved with the accusations admits to lying...

http://denmarkvesey.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-accuser-jordy-chandler.html

Thought this deserved it's own thread. If not, merge with the death thread.

capncnut
03-Jul-2009, 11:59 PM
Although I did mention this in the death thread, I think it deserves it's own, but I am waiting for a more reliable website to confirm this before I believe it for real.

But, if this story is true and when you couple it with the Gavin Arvizo case, which Jacko beat on ten counts, it would pretty much prove his innocence once and for all. Shame the silly little prick couldn't have admitted it sooner.

Danny
04-Jul-2009, 12:19 AM
if its legit that kid might be one of the most hated liars of all time right now in terms of hardcore mj fans.

clanglee
04-Jul-2009, 12:37 AM
And it matters not one whit. Once a star has been accused of something like child molestation, innocent or not, that person becomes a child molester in the eyes of the greater public. Couple that with freaky behavior, a freakshow lifestyle and a strong desire to completely fuck up your face. . well. . .you get Michael Jackson.

Frankly though. . I don't give a shit if he did it or not. . . . I'm tired of hearing about it.

Jesus Christ. . . the media is covering nothing BUT this!!!

capncnut
04-Jul-2009, 12:39 AM
Jesus Christ. . . the media is covering nothing BUT this!!!
And it's going to be for weeks to come, Clangers. It's not like we lost our car keys, this is probably the biggest star on the planet.

clanglee
04-Jul-2009, 12:47 AM
And it's going to be for weeks to come, Clangers. It's not like we lost our car keys, this is probably the biggest star on the planet.

Really? Biggest Star on the planet? . . . . .I don't see it that way. Jacko was great in his day, and HUGE in his day. . . then he went all crazy and stopped even putting out any music. And somewhere in there he turned white too. He was only popular after the mid 90's for his scandals.

Imagine if you will.

Madonna. . .who was almost as huge as Jacko in her day. She never got even close to the crazy that Michael Jackson did. She even occasionally comes out with some new shit. Now. . . were she to up and die. . .well. . the world would mourn, and there would be coverage. . but nowhere near the coverage of this level.

This is just the media's last cash in on their favorite scandal guy. And it sells and is accepted, because MJ was a freakin freakshow!! Not because he was the biggest star.

Anyhoo. . I'm just getting really tired of hearing about this crap. . you know? Fuck the media up their stupid asses. :D

blind2d
04-Jul-2009, 03:35 AM
Amen.

Chic Freak
04-Jul-2009, 11:09 AM
I look forward to hearing more about this and can't help but wonder if Jordan and/ or his father are attempting to cash in a second time by putting this story (that everyone wants to hear right now) out there and charging for interviews etc.

Danny
04-Jul-2009, 02:23 PM
I look forward to hearing more about this and can't help but wonder if Jordan and/ or his father are attempting to cash in a second time by putting this story (that everyone wants to hear right now) out there and charging for interviews etc.

ah, the "kerry katona" method of income then.

capncnut
04-Jul-2009, 04:26 PM
Ditto but I seriously think it's a bad move to admit this because some Jacko whacko will do something about it. The dude has some serious fanbase and you can't help but wonder if some nut will dress up in Jackson's HIStory military outfit, sling an AK in the trunk and pay a visit to the Chandler's Sarah Connor style.

And y'all seen the pics of Jordan nowdays dressed up in his nice clothes and driving sports cars? F**ker is flaunting his lies big time.

thxleo
04-Jul-2009, 04:52 PM
There has not been one "credible" news source that has carried this story. I've read countless websites/blogs that said this is a hoax. The article that the original poster of this thread links is from some unknown blog, denmarkvessey? Seriously?

capncnut
04-Jul-2009, 04:57 PM
There has not been one "credible" news source that has carried this story. I've read countless websites/blogs that said this is a hoax. The article that the original poster of this thread links is from some unknown blog, denmarkvessey? Seriously?
Yeah, I agree. Like I said, I can't take this 100% serious until it pops up somewhere a bit more reliable.

blind2d
06-Jul-2009, 03:00 AM
That's what they WANT you to think, capn! Don't fall for it!

SymphonicX
06-Jul-2009, 04:45 PM
That website has about as much credibility as jackson himself.

No reason why that kid would come out and admit it was a lie and potentially run the risk of losing it all and being murdered by a nutty fan. Maybe it was a lie, maybe it wasn't, but I'll be damned if that website is by any stretch of the imagination "proof". analyse the incentives that they'd have for not saying this and you'll come to the same conclusion, it just makes no sense.

capncnut
06-Jul-2009, 05:12 PM
That's what they WANT you to think, capn! Don't fall for it!
I don't believe Jackson tampered with Chandler anyway, Blind. The smirking little tosser has 'bullshitter' written all over him.

Yojimbo
06-Jul-2009, 05:50 PM
Fuck the media up their stupid asses. :D

I'm with Clang. Sick of this silliness. The only people who aren't yet tired of hearing this bullshit are the hardcore Michael Jackson cultists who are still congregating at his star on the Walk of Fame and bursting into tears, and Sanford, the govenor of South Carolina, who I am sure would rather have the media focusing on the Jackson Circus than his weird affair with that Argentinian woman.

I know the mainstream news outlets are rather slow, but if this story (about the accuser) was legit it should have hit CNN by now, but instead it is still a bunch of blogs and small news webpages that are all reference each other as sources.

darth los
06-Jul-2009, 07:09 PM
Really? Biggest Star on the planet? . . . . .I don't see it that way. Jacko was great in his day, and HUGE in his day. . . then he went all crazy and stopped even putting out any music. And somewhere in there he turned white too. He was only popular after the mid 90's for his scandals.

Imagine if you will.

Madonna. . .who was almost as huge as Jacko in her day. She never got even close to the crazy that Michael Jackson did. She even occasionally comes out with some new shit. Now. . . were she to up and die. . .well. . the world would mourn, and there would be coverage. . but nowhere near the coverage of this level.

This is just the media's last cash in on their favorite scandal guy. And it sells and is accepted, because MJ was a freakin freakshow!! Not because he was the biggest star.

Anyhoo. . I'm just getting really tired of hearing about this crap. . you know? Fuck the media up their stupid asses. :D

I don't want this to turn into anything racial. I can see how that could happen because michael Jackson is a black man and every other person who's in the greatest/biggest star ever is white. I just wanted to get that out of the way.

Now, With all due respect to madonna, elvis and the Beatles (with the latter 2 in the greatest discussion) they are not michael jackson. As a matter of fact madona and M.J are more popular worldwide. (and yes I just checked the numbers before I started writing this.) And this id not taking into account anyone's opinion just raw numbers. Thriller is 28 times certified platinum with 8 grammy awards to it's credit, producing 7 top ten singles. Elvis hasn't done that and neither have the beatles. And in the age of downloaded/pirated music it is unlikely that anyone will ever come close to doing it again let alone surpassing it. And we're just talking about one album here not the 40 years he had in the industry which would explain his 2 time induction into the rock and roll hall of fame. Bad produced 5 top 5 singles as well. Maybe it's because I'm in New York and not a predominatley white neighborhood but virtually everyone I talk to feels the same.

Yes michael was Biggest in the 80's but what artist can you name stays on top for 40 years? How long was the beatles or elvis' run?

Now to the alleged bad behavior. As humans we always find it easy to believe the worst about those that we consider different than us. As I alluded to earlier michael is black and it just seems funny to me that these are only alleged to have happened but many treat it as gospel. Fine, that's everyone's personal choice to which their entitled.

But let's keep it fair. If we're going to discuss michael's alleged misdeeds then let's include the Bad behavior of those which we know actually did them.

Elvis was a womanizing woman beater with a severe drug problem that ultimately led to him being found dead in a toilet. Frank Sinatra (and the reast of the rat pack) are Notorious for having Mafia ties and being involved in very shady stuff. Yet you never hear anyone talk of it. It's quitethe opposite in fact, being romanticized in virtually every movie or documentary about them.

*excuse any typos, I'm at work.

:cool:

clanglee
06-Jul-2009, 10:58 PM
I think I see your point Darth. . but my point is that he was always a media scapegoat and now in death he has become even more so. And I am sick of it.

SymphonicX
07-Jul-2009, 02:36 PM
scapegoat for what exactly?

How can you compare kiddly fiddling to having ties with the mafia or a drug problem? Ok wife beating is a lil f**ked up but I'd be damned if people started treating Chris whathisname (the dude who beat up Rhianna) the same way they treat Gary Glitter. It's a different f**king ballpark.

darth los
07-Jul-2009, 04:13 PM
I think I see your point Darth. . but my point is that he was always a media scapegoat and now in death he has become even more so. And I am sick of it.

Well, may he find the peace in death hat he never could in life because I seriously doubt that man was ever happy. And to those that are still bashing a dead man, there's an old saying "when God lays his hands on a man take yours off".

How can you compare kiddly fiddling to having ties with the mafia or a drug problem? Ok wife beating is a lil f**ked up but I'd be damned if people started treating Chris whathisname (the dude who beat up Rhianna) the same way they treat Gary Glitter. It's a different f**king ballpark.

My point was that he is NOT a child molester. People talk alot about the rule of law in this country and it sounds great on paper but the fact is we only like it when it's convienient. It's the same domestically as well as with our foreign policy. Hypocritical.

This man was never convicted of anything. He's a child molester only in your mind. The other men I brought up it is known fact that they did what they did. It's like what happened with Obama. Those who didn't like him in the first place were ready to believe the worst about him and took every smear against him as gospel such as he's a muslim and that he's not actually a U.S. citizen. Even when confronted with incontravertable evidence that refutes those lies those same people still won't accept the truth. Bottom line, people are going to believe what they're going to believe.

It's like Congressman Peter King Bitching and moaning about all he attention a "pedophile" was getting. He sounds like a lunatic because MJ is not a pedophile. In fact he Beat 10 counts, yes count them 10. Nobody does that if they're guilty. The D.A does that so that in the worst case scenario atleast something sticks, but nothing did. He was put through the legal process and everything was displayed for the world to see and guess what. NOT GUILTY. What else can a man do?

Senator Ted Stephens was found not guilty on the charges he was facing so would it be right to still call him a corrupt bastard? No. A jury found him innocent , end of story.

But it seems no matter how many key words I italicize, underline or put in bold print people will continue to make unfounded accusations and believe what they're going to believe and I'm not going to give myself carpal tunnel syndrome trying to explain to them why it's a stance that's borderline delusional.

Danny
07-Jul-2009, 04:28 PM

i think its more than a little fucked up dude.:|

SymphonicX
07-Jul-2009, 04:35 PM
Figuratively speaking, a "lil" fucked up - in reality VERY VERY fucked up...I wasn't trivialising it next to the subject matter, but I was trying to aim some perspective at the situation - who's more likely to be hanged in the street for instance? We all know society's views on these crimes and how they differ....

darth los
07-Jul-2009, 04:42 PM
i think its more than a little fucked up dude.:|

That's one of the problems hells. Morality is such a gray area and subject to different people's opinion's. Who's to say what's worse or what offends people's sensibilities more.

Did michael ever kill anyone? Probably not. Now you could say that Frank Sinatra never killed anyone either. But think about it. He was a legitimate star. Why would mafia types hang with him and what would be the biggest service he could do for them? Launder their money is my best guess. Now how many crimes, including murder and other illegal activities did that money finance? So frank Sinatra (yes Frankly) helped murder people. What? I'm crazy for thinking that? There's no proof of that you say? Exactly my point people.

So where does probale murder rank vs. alleged child molestation on the morality list?

Where does it stop?

(None of this is directed at you hells this is just in general)

SymphonicX
07-Jul-2009, 05:13 PM
Well I have no respect for thuggery any more than I do for MJs obvious antics....bottom of the barrel for both but I know who I'd rather leave my kids with!

darth los
07-Jul-2009, 05:21 PM
Well I have no respect for thuggery any more than I do for MJs obvious antics....bottom of the barrel for both but I know who I'd rather leave my kids with!

Well, that's your opinion and I respect it. Just don't begrudge those who feel differently theirs. :)

ProfessorChaos
08-Jul-2009, 02:56 AM
Senator Ted Stephens was found not guilty on the charges he was facing so would it be right to still call him a corrupt bastard? No. A jury found him innocent , end of story.

but the dude is a politician, a long-time one at that, so he is a corrupt bastard.....

But it seems no matter how many key words I italicize, underline or put in bold print people will continue to make unfounded accusations and believe what they're going to believe and I'm not going to give myself carpal tunnel syndrome trying to explain to them why it's a stance that's borderline delusional.

well, at least your post count will go up...

clanglee
08-Jul-2009, 03:29 AM
By the by, scapegoat was not really what I meant. He was the media's "go to guy" when they needed something crazy and juicy.

C5NOTLD
08-Jul-2009, 10:03 PM

First thing I thought as well.

Rancid Carcass
09-Jul-2009, 12:25 AM
In fact he Beat 10 counts, yes count them 10. Nobody does that if they're guilty.

Of course if you've got enough money you can get away with murder (just ask OJ Simpson), being cleared on all counts of any crime doesn't necessarily prove your innocence.

I do think that with the sums of money involved and inevitable tide of people profiteering with 'their stories' for one side or the other, I don't think we will ever know for sure if he actually were guilty or not. Some people will always believe he's innocent, some people will always believe he's guilty.

It's a grubby old world...

darth los
09-Jul-2009, 08:41 PM
but the dude is a politician, a long-time one at that, so he is a corrupt bastard.....

Well, there's no disputing that.

Of course if you've got enough money you can get away with murder (just ask OJ Simpson), being cleared on all counts of any crime doesn't necessarily prove your innocence.

I do think that with the sums of money involved and inevitable tide of people profiteering with 'their stories' for one side or the other, I don't think we will ever know for sure if he actually were guilty or not. Some people will always believe he's innocent, some people will always believe he's guilty.

It's a grubby old world...

And it certainly doesn't prove your guilt either. You're right in saying that people are going to believe what they're going to believe. It's just crazy labeling someone a pedophile off of someone's word alone without any evidence to corroborate it.

blind2d
10-Jul-2009, 12:27 AM
True dat, darth. people are people are people.

kortick
12-Jul-2009, 05:51 PM
As one who knows from experience there
is a complete difference between being
NOT GUILTY and INNOCENT.

I have been found Not Guilty in court
of charges. Was I innocent?
Nope.

I just beat the charges.

Many INNOCENT people are sitting
in prison for crimes they never commited
and many GUILTY people have walked free.

I don't use a court verdict as the ultimate
truth of a situation.

capncnut
13-Jul-2009, 02:12 AM
I have been found Not Guilty in court
of charges. Was I innocent?
Nope.

I just beat the charges.
Amazingly!

And your crimes were ten times more depraved than what Jacko has ever been charged with. :stunned:

Actually, I nod to a small degree because I have got away with pure hell in the past. I wont go into the 'in's and out's' but there's been one or two that I've been astounded to walk away from.