PDA

View Full Version : a repo man, a delorean and a guy who thinks...

Mike70
06-Jul-2009, 08:28 PM
that he's michael jackson. this is focking hilarious. the repo guys come to take this dude's delorean and after the usual verbal banter, the dude goes into a michael jackson dance and kicks one of the repo guys right in the ass when he isn't looking. what follows is sheer nuttiness.

the real hilarity starts at about 1:55 or so.

Pe-vNn5-w6g

bassman
06-Jul-2009, 08:36 PM
Looks like your typical Michael Jackson fan to me.:p

The kid was hilarious, but what really made me laugh is that the dad was cool about it and told them there would be no problem, but when the mom heard what was going on all the shit hit the fan.

It's also funny that they're taking back a delorean. A friggin delorean! How expensive could that car have possibly been? And he couldn't make the payments?

EvilNed
06-Jul-2009, 08:41 PM
Hate to break it to ya, but that programe is fake. :p

Mike70
06-Jul-2009, 08:55 PM
Hate to break it to ya, but that programe is fake. :p

never seen it or even remotely heard of it before today.

Operation Repo is an American television program where a fictional repossession team from the San Fernando Valley in California re-enact the repossession of vehicles for finance companies.

Although as a channel, truTV is described as presenting "real-life stories told from an exciting and dramatic first-person perspective"[1], Operation Repo consists of scripted re-enactments where the team is often confronted by actors portraying debtors and police officers in the repossessions.

a show that re-enacts repossessions?? LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DjfunkmasterG
06-Jul-2009, 09:35 PM
Still funny seeing him kick the guy in the ass, re-enactment or not that was fooking hilarious

blind2d
07-Jul-2009, 03:08 AM
Indeed, DJ. I would have definitely have acted that way if MY delorean were being repossessed.... if I were 13! Geez! Anyway.... TV is a lie. That's why I don't watch it.

Craig
07-Jul-2009, 10:39 AM
What did I just watch? :stunned:

DjfunkmasterG
07-Jul-2009, 12:32 PM
Operation Repo:

Basically it is a show on tru Tv that is part re-enactment part reality. Some of the more extreme stuff with guns and the repo guys getting their asses kicked is re-enactments of actual events that happened to them, the more milder and tame stuff is true from start to finish.

Someone uploaded a ton of these on you Tube and they are fun to watch. They last about 5-9 minutes a pop. One show they repo'd a guys Jet. Some rich snob who felt he didn't have to pay for it, and felt entitled, they followed him from one airport to another via helicopter while huys on the ground waited for the plane to land, they seized it from the guy as he was getting off the plain, loaded it with the repo companies pilot and took off.

slickwilly13
07-Jul-2009, 03:15 PM
No sound?

*update* Nevermind, I had a problem with the volume in my laptop. Problem fixed.

MikePizzoff
08-Jul-2009, 04:46 AM
Operation Repo:

Basically it is a show on tru Tv that is part re-enactment part reality.

I feel that this sentence needs to have an addition:

Basically it is a show on tru Tv that is part re-enactment, part reality, mostly scripted.

EvilNed
08-Jul-2009, 09:02 AM
It's all scripted, actually. Even if it's based on reality.

DjfunkmasterG
08-Jul-2009, 10:19 AM
The over the top scenes with guns, cops and off the wall fights are scipted, they would have to be because no one is dumb enough to shoot or stand up to a repo guy when there are 5 cameras in their face.

However, those scripted bits are based on real life events. Most of the cast of the show are or were real repo men.

EvilNed
08-Jul-2009, 11:31 AM
Actually, these "reality" shows that are aired everywhere these days have something called a something-something-producer (their equivalent to a director!) who writes the scripts and actually directs and asks for second takes. So yeah... I'd assume the end product is as much based on real events as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. :p