PDA

View Full Version : WETNWILDRADIO.COM is REBORN

DjfunkmasterG
13-Jul-2009, 06:20 PM
Returning from the dead... like any good zombie, I have resurrected WETNWILDRADIO.COM. This site has laid dormant for over 5 years, and fell into the hands of many website resellers over the last few years. Finally the domain became free and clear once again and I have decided to resurrect this beast from obscurity.

Now I guess you're asking what will the newly reborn WNWR offer.

Well, We are going to go back to streaming live media, just like back in the day, however, the format will be slightly changed in that we will be providing a forum for independent artists to show their stuff. So everything ranging from films, to music to whatever, WNWR will be at the forefront.

The Show Must Go On - While many websites servicing the media industry promise to bring you the cutting edge, I will deliver on that promise, and not sell out once the big wigs come walking around. I promise to devote a majority of WNWR to the independent artist, and that is what we will do.

Looking for Help - Like any online media provider we will always need help, but the help will be from a variety of sources.

We will be looking for...

Music and Film Reviewers
Podcast Host
Online Radio hosts
and Much Much more..

But for now sit back and relax and and stay tuned as we rise from the ashes.

Dj

www.wetnwildradio.com

MinionZombie
13-Jul-2009, 07:15 PM
Cool, I've have to remember to sign up to your new site's forum when it's all active etc.

Danny
13-Jul-2009, 09:10 PM
noiyce, is this a working trend right now?, everyone i knows working on a website lately.

DjfunkmasterG
13-Jul-2009, 10:56 PM
Well until i raise the needed cash for Deadlands 3, and until part 2 hits DVD rental stores and Sale houses I have not much going on right now.

I took a 2-3 episode leave from the Helena videos because I hate working outside in the summer sweating my balls off, the last one netted me a nice sunburn so that pretty much sealed my fate there. However, I need something to occupy my time. I am done mastering Deadlands 2 for International Distribution, Going to send that package out next week, but when I found out the domain was available I figured why not resurrect it.

DjfunkmasterG
07-Aug-2009, 01:06 PM
While I am not the worlds best webpage designer, I have completed the first re-design of WETNWILDRADIO.COM, which has gone live.

Our first show, which I will upload this weekend will feature myself and Deadlands 1 actor Brian Wright talking about everything from Indie film production, the RIAA, to the Dark Knight, and other stupid yet funny bullshit.

Stay tuned to this thread for more updates.

Also, I will be heading out to the Fright Night Film Fest the weekend of Aug 14-16 and will try and get some interviews with some of the celebs and filmmakers at the con.

www.wetnwildradio.com

bassman
07-Aug-2009, 01:15 PM
cool beans

I can already see your side of the conversation about TDK. "It didn't have his parents, the hype was too big, heath ledger rocks in A Knight's Tale":lol:

DjfunkmasterG
09-Aug-2009, 07:57 PM
First show, clokcing in at 90 minutes, is now online. You can listen from the site or download the HQ version from the site.

Enjoy.

http://www.wetnwildradio.com/

MinionZombie
10-Aug-2009, 10:09 AM
First show, clokcing in at 90 minutes, is now online. You can listen from the site or download the HQ version from the site.

Enjoy.

http://www.wetnwildradio.com/
Oh I am so there. SModcast and this new podcast thingymajig - I've got me some listenin' to do today. :cool::)

Looking forward to hearing it, chaps.

*additional*

Listened to it this afternoon - no bullshit, I really enjoyed it - sounded professional, and naturally you two have a good rapport going so it makes for entertaining listening.

Will do up a blog post about it later on as I have a couple of things to respond to (as my name was brought up a couple of times during the podcast :)) ... in a Kevin Smith way, I am the sort of guy who just smiles and go "hey, they said my name, man", plus I can't not respond to Dj's theory that I'm a closet Yawn04 lover. :lol::sneaky::lol:

UPDATE:

http://deadshed.blogspot.com/2009/08/wetnwildradiocom-podcast-10th-august.html

I've done the aforementioned blog about the podcast, and responded to a couple of things raised by it. :)

Looking forward to more of them. :cool:

DjfunkmasterG
10-Aug-2009, 07:06 PM
Oh I am so there. SModcast and this new podcast thingymajig - I've got me some listenin' to do today. :cool::)

Looking forward to hearing it, chaps.

*additional*

Listened to it this afternoon - no bullshit, I really enjoyed it - sounded professional, and naturally you two have a good rapport going so it makes for entertaining listening.

Will do up a blog post about it later on as I have a couple of things to respond to (as my name was brought up a couple of times during the podcast :)) ... in a Kevin Smith way, I am the sort of guy who just smiles and go "hey, they said my name, man", plus I can't not respond to Dj's theory that I'm a closet Yawn04 lover. :lol::sneaky::lol:

UPDATE:

http://deadshed.blogspot.com/2009/08/wetnwildradiocom-podcast-10th-august.html

I've done the aforementioned blog about the podcast, and responded to a couple of things raised by it. :)

Looking forward to more of them. :cool:

admit it you're a closet lover of DAWN 04. :sneaky:

Thanks for the feedback and the pimpage.

MinionZombie
10-Aug-2009, 07:10 PM
admit it you're a closet lover of DAWN 04. :sneaky:

Thanks for the feedback and the pimpage.
No worries, mate.

Nah ... I've been adventuring in my cupboard recently, and there's no Yawn04 love to be found ... plenty of boxes of movies taped off the telly though ... and a gas mask. :D

DjfunkmasterG
11-Aug-2009, 09:58 PM
No worries, mate.

Nah ... I've been adventuring in my cupboard recently, and there's no Yawn04 love to be found ... plenty of boxes of movies taped off the telly though ... and a gas mask. :D

Dig deeper, I am sure it is in there somewhere. :lol:

MikePizzoff
11-Aug-2009, 10:41 PM

............can't hold it back................

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!

MinionZombie
12-Aug-2009, 10:05 AM

............can't hold it back................

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!

:lol: lollerskates on a roflcopter :lol:

Well, I've dug deeper, and all I could find was this box I've never seen before ... with a trusty bobby pin, Fallout 3 style, I picked the lock and opened it up ... ... to my shock, it was Dj's secret love for Land of the Dead. :elol:

DjfunkmasterG
12-Aug-2009, 05:28 PM
:lol: lollerskates on a roflcopter :lol:

Well, I've dug deeper, and all I could find was this box I've never seen before ... with a trusty bobby pin, Fallout 3 style, I picked the lock and opened it up ... ... to my shock, it was Dj's secret love for Land of the Dead. :elol:

You don't remember, I shipped it to you because that secret love was just a continued Hatred. I thought placing it in a more loving environment would be appropiate.

MinionZombie
12-Aug-2009, 05:37 PM
You don't remember, I shipped it to you because that secret love was just a continued Hatred. I thought placing it in a more loving environment would be appropiate.
Well, I have won awards for rehabilitating abused copies of Land of the Dead and sending them onto loving families the world over. :cool:

Just noticed your under-name text ... noiiice ... now get off my drums!! :p

DjfunkmasterG
13-Aug-2009, 12:12 PM
Ok, onto other news... I have set up an interview with Megan Franich, who played IRIS in 30 days of Night.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2531570/

I will be meeting her at the Fright Night Film Fest this weekend to talk about the film and her thoughts on evil characters, vampires etc. I am also waiting to here back if my request to Interview Michael Madsen will be granted. He is supposed to be at the fest as well, so if that happens both interviews will be on upcoming shows for WETNWILDRADIO this month.

I will also try to talk with all the celebs on hand for future interviews to be broadcast on upcoming shows.

MikePizzoff
13-Aug-2009, 12:14 PM
As Wannabe-Moderator, I hereby rename this "The Gary & Nick thread"

DjfunkmasterG
13-Aug-2009, 12:34 PM
As Wannabe-Moderator, I hereby rename this "The Gary & Nick thread"

Hey hey hey, I got back on topic. :p

MinionZombie
13-Aug-2009, 04:46 PM
Hey hey hey, I got back on topic. :p
:lol::D

Damn straight he did ... ... Land lover. :p

Also - cool - looking forward to the upcoming shows. :cool:

DjfunkmasterG
13-Aug-2009, 05:19 PM
:lol::D

Damn straight he did ... ... Land lover. :p

Also - cool - looking forward to the upcoming shows. :cool:

Sooner or later you'll come out of the closet.

MinionZombie
14-Aug-2009, 10:38 AM
Sooner or later you'll come out of the closet.
Wearing a Land of the Dead costume with a copy of Yawn04 skewered on a pitch fork, all dressed up for Halloween. :cool:

I'd be dressing up as myself therefore. :D

DjfunkmasterG
22-Aug-2009, 04:34 PM
SHow #2 is now live on the site... you can also download a HQ version.

This time I fly solo for a bit, then I break into some of the interviews I did at the fest, including Amy Steel and Megan Franich.

Travis and I talk about Fright Night Film Fest overall, and I did a quick blurb with Dead Air filmaker Chuck Skibo, whose short was one of the nominees for Best Zombie Film.

www.wetnwildradio.com

MinionZombie
22-Aug-2009, 05:36 PM
*shoots off like Speedy Gonzalez to download this bitch* :cool:

Seems to be a problem with the HQ download - the Zip is corrupted or something, it won't unzip. :(

Am downloading it again to try once more, but aye, that zip might be kaput.

DjfunkmasterG
30-Aug-2009, 07:48 AM
Episode #3 is now online. Co-host Brian Wright joins me once again, along with his wife Michelle... so its w wife sharing threesome moment.

We talk about Ghostbusters, briefly, MZ's short Skinner, and the females take on Twilight, True Blood, and what women want in men.

2+ hours of Mayhem, Madness, and Laughter.

http://wetnwildradio.com/

HQ verison should be online by 10am EST Sunday 08/30/2009

MinionZombie
30-Aug-2009, 10:11 AM
Episode #3 is now online. Co-host Brian Wright joins me once again, along with his wife Michelle... so its w wife sharing threesome moment.

We talk about Ghostbusters, briefly, MZ's short Skinner, and the females take on Twilight, True Blood, and what women want in men.

2+ hours of Mayhem, Madness, and Laughter.

http://wetnwildradio.com/

HQ verison should be online by 10am EST Sunday 08/30/2009
Kick ass! I'll give this a listen sometime tonight, or failing that, tomorrow afternoon. :)

DjfunkmasterG
30-Aug-2009, 05:13 PM
I think you'll like it.

MinionZombie
30-Aug-2009, 05:15 PM
I think you'll like it.
I've listened to the first 15 minutes, so I heard the bit about Skinner (cool :)) - then I had to jet out to see "Funny People" at the cinema, just got back from that, so will continue it later on today methinks.

Sounds like it'll be a fun two hours though, the three of you sound like you had a right laugh recording it. :)

DjfunkmasterG
30-Aug-2009, 06:16 PM
I've listened to the first 15 minutes, so I heard the bit about Skinner (cool :)) - then I had to jet out to see "Funny People" at the cinema, just got back from that, so will continue it later on today methinks.

Sounds like it'll be a fun two hours though, the three of you sound like you had a right laugh recording it. :)

Yeah, we pretty much had a hoot the whole 2 hours.

MinionZombie
31-Aug-2009, 09:59 AM
Yeah, we pretty much had a hoot the whole 2 hours.
Caught up on the rest last night, will blog about podcasts 2 and 3 soon.

Blimey, poor Michelle, fightin' to get a word in edge-ways, but she stood her ground well with you two blokes getting raucus. :D

DjfunkmasterG
31-Aug-2009, 11:39 AM
Caught up on the rest last night, will blog about podcasts 2 and 3 soon.

Blimey, poor Michelle, fightin' to get a word in edge-ways, but she stood her ground well with you two blokes getting raucus. :D

I know, I felt bad for her, but it was funny as hell.

MinionZombie
31-Aug-2009, 04:46 PM
I know, I felt bad for her, but it was funny as hell.
Where's the WNWR website gone?

It's now a site for Deadlands 2, and there's no link to the forum, or the podcasts. :confused:

DjfunkmasterG
31-Aug-2009, 04:51 PM
Where's the WNWR website gone?

It's now a site for Deadlands 2, and there's no link to the forum, or the podcasts. :confused:

I made an oopsie uploading this morning. I went to update the PWDT sites and was still logged onto the WNWR site. I shall fix when I get home, but int he mean time you can go to www.wetnwildradio.com/media and download the episodes from there.

MinionZombie
31-Aug-2009, 05:23 PM
Ah, figured it was an oopsie.

Also - podcast 2 & 3 in review:
http://deadshed.blogspot.com/2009/08/wnwrcom-podcasts-2-3-in-review.html

DjfunkmasterG
31-Aug-2009, 07:20 PM
Thanks for writing it up. :D

I know poor Michelle had to fight for a word in edge wise, but instead of a structured show this week I opted for a free for all.

And yes this show is extremely RACY and RAUNCHY. We even develop a a version of female t-bagging... Muffin Dunking

MinionZombie
31-Aug-2009, 07:52 PM
lol, I loved the "muffin dunking" thing - or you could call if a "muff dunk" for short.

Hearing you guys explain to Michelle what videogame t-bagging was, was hilarious, especially when you guys said that there's no actual balls on show in the game. :D

DjfunkmasterG
31-Aug-2009, 11:42 PM
BTW, website is fixed... everything should be back to normal.

DjfunkmasterG
22-Nov-2009, 06:19 AM
New podcast online. Brian and I delve into 2012, New Moon and the most dreaded word in the american language... C**T

Listener discretion is EXTREMELY ADVISED

www.wetnwildradio.com

MinionZombie
22-Nov-2009, 10:48 AM
Sweet! Gonna nab it now, then listen to it later - going to see 2012 this afternoon - simply to see a disaster bukkake party, not any semblance of plot. Plus, John Cusack - always worth watching.

Besides, I think that's us for films until Avatar comes out, so gotta squeeze one more trip in before a short drought.

MinionZombie
27-Nov-2009, 12:24 PM
Thoughts on the podcast here:

http://deadshed.blogspot.com/2009/11/wnwr-podcast-5.html

DjfunkmasterG
01-Jan-2010, 12:57 PM
2009 is over and 2010 begins. Our last show of 2009 is now live and streaming from WETNWILDRADIO.COM, and clocks in ata very short 76 minutes this time around.

Subjects include my thoughts on Ferngully 3, Gran Torino, and why MZ is wrong for only giving it an honorable mention. Eddie Murphy's 48 hours compared to Another 48 hours. JAWS, Horror movie or not. Is TITANIC and action filmed disguised as period drama? and much more.

Brian sits in the co-pilot seat while the lovely flight attendant keeps the mudslides coming... well until all the rum was gone.

http://www.wetnwildradio.com/media/WNWRPodcast123109.mp3

MinionZombie
01-Jan-2010, 01:17 PM
*rubs hands*

I look forward to listenin' to this. :)

MinionZombie
01-Jan-2010, 04:57 PM
Just heard it this afternoon, dug it as always. A good listen.

I'll blog about it fully later on, but I just wanted to respond to one thing in the podcast - the re-editing of I Am Zombie Man 2 during the Deadlands theatrical showing.

Gary, I'm totally fine with that. No worries, mate.

I'll be the first to say that IAZM2 was definitely a fan-driven exercise, and is absolutely, positively indulgent, hehe - but it's good to hear that even after taking out the 'in joke' stuff, it still works.

In fact, it was something I had considered doing a while back anyway, going back to IAZM2 and re-editing it - although just using the 'master' MPEG-2, as I can't be fucked to drag out all the old files from all over the place and head back to a non-Vegas way of editing a DeadShed Productions short ... but yeah, I had considered doing a re-edit just to tighten it all up into a form that's open to anyone and everyone.

I also think it's been a good thing that there was been this long gap between 2 and 3, because it provides distance. While IAZM2 still works, it's failings are partly grounded in coming so hot on the hells of IAZM1.

That's also part of the thing with IAZM3 - to make it a stand-alone short, that also works for those familiar with the character and brand of humour already.

Speaking of which, yes, I did take your good advice on board when you read draft three of the script. The version that was shot was from draft five, so I trimmed the monologues down (even though the opening one is still comparatively lengthy to other dialogue sections) and trimmed down some of the dialogue elements that might not play as broadly as others, while maintaining a good balance between the aforementioned 'wide audience - converted or newbies - appeal and understanding'.

On a final note, don't get yourself too hyped up about IAZM3 as that just intimidates me more, lol ... besides, too much hype spoils the brew when finally tasted. However, as you've read the script, you'll have a pretty solid idea of what to expect.

But you know me, I'm a hedge-your-bets kinda guy, an admittedly superstitious 'touch wood' kinda guy (no, that's not a euphamism :p).

Damn ... this is a long post. But yeah, the full response to the latest podcast will get blogged soon. :cool:

MinionZombie
02-Jan-2010, 10:32 AM
Aforementioned follow-up blog post here:

http://deadshed.blogspot.com/2010/01/wnwr-podcast-31st-december-2009.html

DjfunkmasterG
17-Jan-2010, 05:22 PM
NEW SHOW!

A new Year, a new podcast. The first WNWR podcast of 2010 and we absolutely talk about NOTHING of any substance or of particular use. Mostly 2 hours of just comedic rambling, induced by alcohol.

We do bring you some samples from the last recording sessions of the score for I am Zombie Man 3, and some other stuff. Brian's Wife Michelle joins us later to help get us back on track, but it doesn't help.

Enjoy the show.

http://www.wetnwildradio.com/media/WNWR_PODCAST_011610.mp3

MinionZombie
18-Jan-2010, 10:02 AM
Listened to it last night, haha, a rambling podcast alright - you dudes go off on as many tangents as ... ... as ... some motherfucker that goes off on lots of tangents.

Anyway, funny stuff as usual, and Michelle did get a word in this time so good for her too. :)

DjfunkmasterG
18-Jan-2010, 12:03 PM
Listened to it last night, haha, a rambling podcast alright - you dudes go off on as many tangents as ... ... as ... some motherfucker that goes off on lots of tangents.

Anyway, funny stuff as usual, and Michelle did get a word in this time so good for her too. :)

I told ya... It was a funky night. Learned quite a few items. Never do a podcast while under the influence. Have you music ready to go. One subject at a time.

LouCipherr
18-Jan-2010, 01:00 PM

We tried not to give her any time to talk, but it didn't work. :lol:

(shhhh, I didn't say that out loud. :D)

Yeah, we were hoping she'd get us back on track, but when she got home, we found out she had been drinking most of the night too, so none of it helped. At least, at a minimum, you get to laugh at the fact that we are so scatterbrained we couldn't stay on a single topic for more than a few seconds without jumping onto something else. :)

I think scoring for IAZM3 all day sorta short-circuited our brains and the result is what you hear. It happens. :D

DjfunkmasterG
02-Mar-2010, 07:21 PM
New Podcast now online:

http://wetnwildradio.com/media/WNWR_PODCAST_-_022010.mp3

LouCipherr
02-Mar-2010, 07:35 PM
It's been over a week, but if I remember correctly (hey, it's all a bit hazy, leave me alone.. :lol:) we stayed on topic a bit better this time than last.

DjfunkmasterG
02-Mar-2010, 07:43 PM
No we didn't... I am listening to it now. We talk about The Wire, Snowmageddon 2010, OZ and a few other things but it is all over the place.

MinionZombie
02-Mar-2010, 08:15 PM
It's been over a week, but if I remember correctly (hey, it's all a bit hazy, leave me alone.. :lol:) we stayed on topic a bit better this time than last.

No we didn't... I am listening to it now. We talk about The Wire, Snowmageddon 2010, OZ and a few other things but it is all over the place.

Damn kids and their marijuana ... :shifty:

:D

Schweeeeet - downloading this sum'bitch right now. :cool:

LouCipherr
03-Mar-2010, 03:23 PM

Ok, well, maybe we don't stay on one particular topic too long, but it was more on track than the last one! :lol:

Damn kids and their marijuana ...

:moon: :D

Awww screw it, perhaps we should call it the "WNWR Random Thoughts Podcast"

DjfunkmasterG
03-Mar-2010, 04:38 PM
Damn kids and their marijuana ... :shifty:

:D

Schweeeeet - downloading this sum'bitch right now. :cool:

And valium... don't ever forget the Valium. Vitamin V is an essential part of my daily diet.

MinionZombie
03-Mar-2010, 05:41 PM
Awww screw it, perhaps we should call it the "WNWR Random Thoughts Podcast"

Or "Two Dudes Bitching At The World" :cool::D

DjfunkmasterG
03-Mar-2010, 06:06 PM
Or "Two Dudes Bitching At The World" :cool::D

I like that....

The Two Dudes podcast.

"We bitch at the world so you don't have too."

MinionZombie
03-Mar-2010, 06:46 PM
I like that....

The Two Dudes podcast.

"We bitch at the world so you don't have too."
I like it.

Now where's my motherfuckin' movie cheque? :lol::D:lol::p:lol:

LouCipherr
03-Mar-2010, 07:08 PM
Now where's my motherfuckin' movie cheque? :lol::D:lol::p:lol:

...what the fuck is the internet?! :lol:

I like that. Oh, wait, here's a slight variation (so MZ doesn't sue us.. :lol:) -

"The Two Dudes Podcast: Bitching About The World So You Don't Have To"

Dj, we've gotta change the name of the podcast now.. :D

DjfunkmasterG
03-Mar-2010, 07:17 PM
The Two Dudes Podcast...Bitching about the world so you don't have too!

Only on WETNWILDRADIO.... dot COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

LouCipherr
03-Mar-2010, 07:44 PM
Only on WETNWILDRADIO.... dot COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This suddenly feels like a certain commerical.. :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
19-Mar-2010, 12:15 PM
Lou and I will be recording a new podcast this Saturday in which we will review:

Survival of the Dead
Cop Out
The Hurt Locker
Brooklyn's Finest

and talk about the upcoming Deadlands 3.

MinionZombie
19-Mar-2010, 05:02 PM
Sweet ... don't give away any spoilers for Hurt Locker or Cop Out though, cos I ain't seen either yet.

Will you be reviewing The Inevitable Decomposition of Zombie Man? :sneaky::);)

bassman
19-Mar-2010, 05:35 PM
Sweet ... don't give away any spoilers for Hurt Locker or Cop Out though, cos I ain't seen either yet.

Don't let all the oscar attention and press build up Hurt Locker too much for you. Don't get me wrong, it's a great flick....I just think maybe it's getting a bit too much attention. Almost like there was a lack of options...

MinionZombie
19-Mar-2010, 07:17 PM
Don't let all the oscar attention and press build up Hurt Locker too much for you. Don't get me wrong, it's a great flick....I just think maybe it's getting a bit too much attention. Almost like there was a lack of options...
I just ordered Hurt Locker. It looks like a cool flick, but one that I hadn't paid an awful lot of attention to ... it kinda slipped me by when it first came out (we saw Adventureland that weekend, if memory serves - which is a lovely movie, fyi) ... anyway, not got any real expectations for it, so I should be fine viewing it, but ta for the heads up anyway.

I try to avoid the Oscar hype as much as possible with things - like Brokeback Mountain for instance (a really good film), although with that particular example it was partly down to the trailer parodies, but you know what I mean.

DjfunkmasterG
21-Mar-2010, 07:17 PM
03/21/2010 - The Two Dudes podcast is back. Brian and Gary, your fun loving hosts are filled with comedy and insight on a few movies and other topics. On this months podcast we talk about Survival of the Dead, George A. Romero's newest zombie flick. Kevin Smith's newest, the Bruce Willis vehicle Cop Out. J

John Travolta's From Paris with Love gets a review from us. UK filmmaker Nick Thomson's ' The Inevitable Decomposition of Zombie Man aka I am Zombie Man 3 gets a few words, and then our very own dudette, Michelle, with a case of the droops joins for a bit before we wrap things up on the subject of Ocular Penetration.

www.wetnwildradio.com

LouCipherr
22-Mar-2010, 02:12 PM
Ohh, this was an interesting podcast to be sure. There was a lot of external factors that made us take the conversation in some really interesting directions..

Rule #1 of podcasting: don't record it in the middle of a 'purple party weekend' :lol: :lol:

Speaking of the Hurt Locker - Dj, we completely forgot to talk about it on the podcast! dammit! lmao

MinionZombie
22-Mar-2010, 03:04 PM
Ohh, this was an interesting podcast to be sure. There was a lot of external factors that made us take the conversation in some really interesting directions..

Rule #1 of podcasting: don't record it in the middle of a 'purple party weekend' :lol: :lol:

Speaking of the Hurt Locker - Dj, we completely forgot to talk about it on the podcast! dammit! lmao
Will listen to this later on. :cool:

Glad you forgot to talk about The Hurt Locker, as I've not seen it yet and you might have dropped a spoiler on me without me knowing. :D

DjfunkmasterG
22-Mar-2010, 09:34 PM

Fuck Rule #1... it makes for better podcasting.

In regards to The Hurt Locker... We'll cover it next time, so MZ you have anywhere from 2-4 weeks to see it.

MinionZombie
22-Mar-2010, 10:15 PM
I've got the last half hour to listen to, but so far, man ... you guys were on something, huh? Lots of laughter going on, lol. Waaaaaall-e...:D

Editorally, if that's the word, I'd say 60 to 90 minutes is an ideal running time, and a general list of topics to keep things on course a bit more would be good ... and perhaps dial down the personal information a bit, or at least frame it in a way that an outsider can kinda understand the rant a bit better, if I'm making sense ... the always keep the listener included.

I do like this theme of 'two dudes bitching at the world', mind. :D

DjfunkmasterG
22-Mar-2010, 11:53 PM
I've got the last half hour to listen to, but so far, man ... you guys were on something, huh? Lots of laughter going on, lol. Waaaaaall-e...:D

Editorally, if that's the word, I'd say 60 to 90 minutes is an ideal running time, and a general list of topics to keep things on course a bit more would be good ... and perhaps dial down the personal information a bit, or at least frame it in a way that an outsider can kinda understand the rant a bit better, if I'm making sense ... the always keep the listener included.

I do like this theme of 'two dudes bitching at the world', mind. :D

:shifty: on something??? Whatever do you mean??? :sneaky:

What gave it away??? The opening song??? :D

LouCipherr
23-Mar-2010, 01:35 PM
Fuck Rule #1... it makes for better podcasting.

Maybe for US it does, but think about the poor people listening. :lol:

MZ - we actually HAD a list of stuff to discuss, and I think we touched on all the topics we wanted ('cept for Hurt Locker, but that got left off the list somehow) - but, it was kinda tangled up in a bunch of other non-coherent stuff. oops..

Trust me, next time we'll be a bit more linear and less on the 'personal' and 'inside' jokes and stuff - this one just happened to coencide with a party filled weekend.. :D It happens!

As the saying goes, "It seemed like a good idea at the time!" :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
23-Mar-2010, 01:39 PM
Maybe for US it does, but think about the poor people listening. :lol:

MZ - we actually HAD a list of stuff to discuss, and I think we touched on all the topics we wanted ('cept for Hurt Locker, but that got left off the list somehow) - but, it was kinda tangled up in a bunch of other non-coherent stuff. oops..

Trust me, next time we'll be a bit more linear and less on the 'personal' and 'inside' jokes and stuff - this one just happened to coencide with a party filled weekend.. :D It happens!

As the saying goes, "It seemed like a good idea at the time!" :lol:

It was a good idea... I had fun. :D

But we will keep it more linear in the future.

Gary: So what did you think of hurt locker?

Brian: Meh

Gary: Ok Next topic, cheeze whiz or whip cream which is better for eating pussy?

Brian: Hmmm, let me think about that one....

LouCipherr
23-Mar-2010, 02:02 PM
That's probably exactly how the conversation will go! :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
23-Mar-2010, 07:07 PM
That's probably exactly how the conversation will go! :lol:

Well then problem solved. :D

LouCipherr
23-Mar-2010, 08:15 PM
By the way, I would like to openly say I did NOT pick the opening song of the latest WNWR podcast!

That is all.

:lol: :D

DjfunkmasterG
23-Mar-2010, 09:04 PM
By the way, I would like to openly say I did NOT pick the opening song of the latest WNWR podcast!

That is all.

:lol: :D

He is wrong he so picked it... We had a huge discussion about it. Just kidding.

Brian asked about different songs, but I said putting the opening song int heir would be so out there people would know this podcast would be off the wall.

LouCipherr
24-Mar-2010, 12:13 PM
I said putting the opening song int heir would be so out there people would know this podcast would be off the wall.

And you couldn't have been more right on that point. :D

DjfunkmasterG
16-May-2010, 01:40 AM
Ok, so in keeping our promise on doing a commentary for TREMORS and LAND of the DEAD...

Here is the first of the two commentaries...

LAND of the DEAD

www.wetnwildradio.com

or direct Download

http://www.wetnwildradio.com/media/LOTD_Commentary.mp3

DjfunkmasterG
05-Jun-2010, 09:24 PM
3 months and brand new PODCAST

Frank Zappa, Clint Eastwood, Women Gary would re-consider marriage for, and the weekends weather are just some of the topics on the newest podcast.

www.wetnwildradio.com

MinionZombie
06-Jun-2010, 11:05 AM
3 months and brand new PODCAST

Frank Zappa, Clint Eastwood, Women Gary would re-consider marriage for, and the weekends weather are just some of the topics on the newest podcast.

www.wetnwildradio.com
It's been three months?! Damn dude ... time flies like a motherfucker.

Will check this out later on. :)

LouCipherr
07-Jun-2010, 12:35 PM
Yeah, we tend to get distracted very easily so it's been quite a while.. I think Dj and I both suffer from some serious OCD and ADD. :D

Actually, I suffer from HDADD

High Definition Attention Deficit Disorder.

My lack of attention is broadcast at 1080p. :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
13-Jun-2010, 07:46 PM
Another PODACST - without Brian, but I delve into the many emails that have come my way about 20th Century Fox and Deadlands 3.

http://wetnwildradio.com/media/WNWR_PODCAST_06122010.mp3

DjfunkmasterG
11-Jul-2010, 09:49 PM
Here is the newest WETNWILDRADIO.COM PODCAST

07/08/2010 - Lou joins me and with it we bring a plethora of absolutely nothing to really talk about... not true, but I had to mislead a bit.

We do reviews for The A-team, The Crazies (2010), The Book of Eli, and Much more... not to mention I discuss my dislike to what is going on in porn... today, as well as, the fight I had with a FB friend (Note at the time I recorded it I was still pissed, but we have made up since then)

Since the theme of this podcast is ASSHOLES... We felt having Denis Leary's song of the same name kick it off would be great. So Enjoy folks. (Running Time: 90 minutes)

http://wetnwildradio.com/media/WNWR_Podcast_070810_-_Final.mp3

MinionZombie
14-Jul-2010, 06:08 PM
Listened to the latest podcast today, the two-location record worked quite well I thought.

And man, you should re-watch the intro I did for IAZM1 for that Tempe DVD three years ago, and compare to the latest one I did - three stone drop in weight, I thank you ... so I could easily argue "starving artist" ... sorta. :D

All this BR pestering, I don't know...:shifty:

BillyRay
14-Jul-2010, 06:24 PM
Minion, Deej, when are we going to seriously discuss "I am Zombie Puppet Man?"

Let's face it, a parody is long overdue.

And we have the technology...

LouCipherr
14-Jul-2010, 07:29 PM
Listened to the latest podcast today, the two-location record worked quite well I thought.

Thanks for listening, and thanks for the input on the 'remote-cast' thing. It was completely off-the-cuff and totally not planned. We had no plans to do the podcast at all. I had just asked dj if he had his mic & headseat handy and that I wanted to test YahooIM voice chat (was sick & tired of typing). Worked great, and once I worked out the technical issues (getting Adobe Audition to record BOTH of us instead of just one of us, which it wanted to do for a while) it seemed to work out great. Then Dj says "lets do a podcast!" - so I figured, when in Rome..... ;)

And man, you should re-watch the intro I did for IAZM1 for that Tempe DVD three years ago, and compare to the latest one I did - three stone drop in weight, I thank you ... so I could easily argue "starving artist" ... sorta. :D

:lol: That was him that said that, not me! *points accusing finger at Dj* :lol:

No worries, MZ. I already think you're sexy. Don't you go changing because of him! *points another accusing finger at Dj* :lol: :D

All this BR pestering, I don't know...:shifty:

lol, MZ, you know once Dj and I find an opening we pry that wound open and pour salt in it. I refer you to my new signature tag below. :D

Actually, in all seriousness, it was more of an expression of how I was in your same boat a few years ago. I mirrored exactly what you were saying, so it was just a way for me to get all that info out of my head without having to type it all here - that would be like running a marathon with my fingers... and being a smoker, a marathon just ain't my thing! :D

No worries dude, you'll have a big box showing up at your house sooner or later.. :shifty: "That's how we do it in these here parts!"

BEST... IDEA... EVER! I give it a HUGE "FUCK YES!" from my end! :D If you need a score for the show, you know who to contact. ;)

BillyRay
14-Jul-2010, 07:36 PM
Howzabout a transcript , so I can start ripping o--...I mean, homaging, the source material?

I got a zombie puppet, hoodie & wooded area all picked out...

LouCipherr
14-Jul-2010, 07:49 PM
Howzabout a transcript , so I can start ripping o--...I mean, homaging, the source material?

I got a zombie puppet, hoodie & wooded area all picked out...

I will start working on this. If you can give me a few days, I will gladly transcribe IAZM for this.

BTW: I seem to remember Dj telling me you were involved in the NOTLD Puppet Show, am I remember correctly? If so, just wanted to take a sec and say AWESOME fucking job! He showed me the disc a few weeks ago and it knocked my socks off. :D My son, who's 14 and loves zombies, has not stopped quoting the flick since he saw it. I always hear him say "No bars.... no bars.... no bars...." :lol:

Anyway, give me a few days BR, I will gladly transcribe it for ya.

MZ - you on board with this?! Or are you gonna tell us to piss off? :lol:

BillyRay
14-Jul-2010, 08:01 PM
I will start working on this. If you can give me a few days, I will gladly transcribe IAZM for this.

BTW: I seem to remember Dj telling me you were involved in the NOTLD Puppet Show, am I remember correctly? If so, just wanted to take a sec and say AWESOME fucking job! He showed me the disc a few weeks ago and it knocked my socks off. :D My son, who's 14 and loves zombies, has not stopped quoting the flick since he saw it. I always hear him say "No bars.... no bars.... no bars...." :lol:

Anyway, give me a few days BR, I will gladly transcribe it for ya.

Really? Quoting, you say?

Man, the kids just love us...

BTW, We got the newer, better edited DVD going to the printers today.

Meanwhile, I'll practice my really bad British accent. ("'ello...'ello...apples and pears...tit for tat...I was at violet's funeral...)

Take your time transcribing, Lou I'll probably "adapt" it to suit my needs, anyway.

(And I'm MUCH more than "involved" with the NOTLD puppet show, I'm the frigggin' Grand Poobah. Even says so on my business cards.) :thumbsup:

LouCipherr
14-Jul-2010, 08:16 PM
Really? Quoting, you say?

Man, the kids just love us...

Dead serious, man. I even get a "there's another one over there!" every once in a while! :D

BTW, We got the newer, better edited DVD going to the printers today.

Sweet, tell me when you get 'em 'cause I'd love to pick one up.

Meanwhile, I'll practice my really bad British accent. ("'ello...'ello...apples and pears...tit for tat...I was at violet's funeral...)

:lol:

Take your time transcribing, Lou I'll probably "adapt" it to suit my needs, anyway.

Cool, will do - but I will get it to ya in the near future. If I say "meh, I don't need to do this right away" my goofy ass will completely forget about it until someone says "Hey, you finish that yet?" then it becomes a rush job.. ugh. lol

(And I'm MUCH more than "involved" with the NOTLD puppet show, I'm the frigggin' Grand Poobah. Even says so on my business cards.) :thumbsup:

HOT DAMN! The Grand Poobah of the Puppet Show! Awesome! :D

I just remember Dj saying something to me about you being involved in one way or another (forgive my short term memory loss, it's something I've been dealing with since high school and continues to be an issue to this day. :lol:). All I can say is, what I saw? Awesome show. :D

BillyRay
14-Jul-2010, 08:18 PM
See, I swore that was you hangin' with Deej for Deadlands at ZombieConX in Milwaukee last year.

I just figured you were quieter in Real Life.

(then who the hell was that other guy? I recall Deej saying he was on the board)

LouCipherr
14-Jul-2010, 08:23 PM
See, I swore that was you hangin' with Deej for Deadlands at ZombieConX in Milwaukee last year.

Nope, that wasn't me and I'm not sure who it was. He did ask me to go, but I was in transition between jobs and the lack of $ kinda killed the idea. :(

I'll have to ask him and get back to ya - that is unless he reads this and cares to comment. Dj....?

I'm not all that quiet in real life. I guess it depends on the situation, but usually I'm almost as loud and opinionated as Dj. :shifty: :lol:

BillyRay
14-Jul-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm not all that quiet in real life. I guess it depends on the situation, but usually I'm almost as loud and opinionated as Dj. :shifty: :lol:

Me too...I think that's why we all get along so well...
:thumbsup:

LouCipherr
14-Jul-2010, 10:46 PM
Well, talked to Dj - that guy he was hanging with was actually the lead projectionist at the Hagerstown 10, where Deadlands 2 was filmed. I think he is a memeber here, but not sure how active and I don't wanna mention him by name unless he's ok with it. ;) We'll see if he pops in the conversation at some point.

Anyway, he's a cool dude, that's for sure - was extremely nice to me when we were filming, even let me splice my first piece of 35mm film and gave me and my son our first 'behind the scenes' tour of a theater. Fascinating to say the least. Oh, and he gave me a ride to a local convienence mart when we were filming DL2 at about 2 in the morning... in his hearse!:lol:

MinionZombie
15-Jul-2010, 10:20 AM

:lol::thumbsup::lol:

No worries, MZ. I already think you're sexy. Don't you go changing because of him! *points another accusing finger at Dj* :lol: :D

Actually, in all seriousness, it was more of an expression of how I was in your same boat a few years ago. I mirrored exactly what you were saying, so it was just a way for me to get all that info out of my head without having to type it all here - that would be like running a marathon with my fingers... and being a smoker, a marathon just ain't my thing! :D

1) Well it was about time someone said so! I don't know, make yourself pretty and nobody notices ... tisk. :p:D:shifty:

2) Well you were on about audio mostly ... I was on about content. A sharp image isn't going to move me, it's content that'll move me. A sharp image might be nice, but it's what is going on in the frame that truly matters.

And like I was saying about "my eyesight isn't even in HD!" :D

MZ - you on board with this?! Or are you gonna tell us to piss off? :lol:

As long as I get credit and there's links to my website & YouTube channel then I'm cool with it. :cool:

It'd be funny to see an American spoofing of my daft British IAZM shorts ... "Original British IAZM + Deej/Lou + Awesome Zombie Puppets + Americans pretending to be Brits = funny as fook!" :D

I could just send Billy the scripts, which would be easier than transcribing too ... Billy, PM me your email address if it's something you seriously wanted to do sometime.

LouCipherr
15-Jul-2010, 01:37 PM
1) Well it was about time someone said so! I don't know, make yourself pretty and nobody notices ... tisk. :p:D:shifty:

I noticed... Now bring your cute self over here and we can cuddle. :lol: :D

2) Well you were on about audio mostly ... I was on about content. A sharp image isn't going to move me, it's content that'll move me. A sharp image might be nice, but it's what is going on in the frame that truly matters.

And like I was saying about "my eyesight isn't even in HD!" :D

A) your eyesight is in HD - one of the most high-def organs on the planet might I add. :D

B) I was trying to get across that I used to be an audio guy and didn't give a hoot about PQ or content - however, that all changed once I saw what HD-DVD and Blu-Gay were capable of. I guess I didn't express myself well enough. :o That's ok, we'll work you over on another future podcast. :lol:

As long as I get credit and there's links to my website & YouTube channel then I'm cool with it. :cool:

ROLL ON I AM ZOMBIE MAN PUPPET SHOW! :D

It'd be funny to see an American spoofing of my daft British IAZM shorts ... "Original British IAZM + Deej/Lou + Awesome Zombie Puppets + Americans pretending to be Brits = funny as fook!" :D

Hell yes, nothing more hilarious than watching an american trying to be a british zombie who's trying to make it in america as a british zombie! wait, what did I just say?! I'm confused! :lol:

I could just send Billy the scripts, which would be easier than transcribing too ...

This would be quite the time saver. My ears and fingers thank you MZ.

BillyRay
15-Jul-2010, 01:48 PM
:lol::thumbsup::lol:

I could just send Billy the scripts, which would be easier than transcribing too ... Billy, PM me your email address if it's something you seriously wanted to do sometime.

Sweeeeet.

(I should watch it again, too. get certain sequences right - the "Randolph walk" for starters)

MinionZombie
15-Jul-2010, 06:00 PM
Sweeeeet.

(I should watch it again, too. get certain sequences right - the "Randolph walk" for starters)
It could be a condensing of all the iconic bits of Zombie Man from the three films. So you've got the stuff he does in the first one, his best time-wasting things, perhaps even show his face getting yanked off to reveal the skull underneath, and then there's the celebrity zombie side in the second one, and the decomposing stuff and the Coovan "bone ash" drug habbit thing that was elaborated upon in the third one. :cool:

Will dig those scripts out and email them to you as-soon-as.

LouCipherr
15-Jul-2010, 07:57 PM
I still have the scores (minus some of Dj's solo songs) from all 3 ZM flicks, so if you need to recall some of the music, just lemme know. :D

DjfunkmasterG
24-Aug-2010, 02:39 AM
OH YEAH!

New podcast is now live and the website has gone through a make over.

Enjoy: www.wetnwildradio.com

MinionZombie
24-Aug-2010, 09:50 AM
OH YEAH!

New podcast is now live and the website has gone through a make over.

Enjoy: www.wetnwildradio.com

I'll give this a listen later on. :)

LouCipherr
24-Aug-2010, 12:39 PM
MZ - be forewarned, it's a short one (we did this extremely late, and both of us were practically falling asleep) but we let ya in on some good DL info and hopefully were sorta entertaining.

The intro Dj put together is worth the price of admission. :D

MinionZombie
24-Aug-2010, 04:26 PM
The length was fine by me. Sometimes a podcast can go on too long. I think 90 minutes should be about the max length for a podcast, otherwise it's a whole lotta listening time and it can go on too long, you know?

For example, the utterly epic "Makin' Hay" (parts one and two) for Tell 'Em Steve-Dave were both way too long, good but way too long. So the length didn't bother me at all. :)

LouCipherr
26-Aug-2010, 02:17 PM
Did you dig the intro Dj put together for the latest epsiode? I've listened to it a bunch of times and just love it...

"WHAT" ain't no country I've ever heard of! DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN "WHAT"?!

Why does that scene NEVER fucking get old?! :D

MinionZombie
26-Aug-2010, 04:50 PM
Did you dig the intro Dj put together for the latest epsiode? I've listened to it a bunch of times and just love it...

"WHAT" ain't no country I've ever heard of! DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN "WHAT"?!

Why does that scene NEVER fucking get old?! :D
"Can you dig it? I knew that you could." :)

DjfunkmasterG
26-Aug-2010, 05:21 PM

Nice SNF reference... to bad QT cut that same reference out of PF

LouCipherr
26-Aug-2010, 06:16 PM

+1!

Nice SNF reference... to bad QT cut that same reference out of PF

He did? man, that should've been left in there, 'cause seeing SLJ say that would've been the cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. :D

DjfunkmasterG
27-Aug-2010, 05:17 PM

+1!

He did? man, that should've been left in there, 'cause seeing SLJ say that would've been the cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. :D

Wasn't SLJ... When JT shows up at Mia's house to pick her up she comes donwstairs and start interviewing him with a Hi-8 Camera.. She says it is her way of breaking the ice, To which she says...

Mia: Can You Dig it?
Vincent: (Smiles a bit) I can Dig it
Mia: I knew that you could..

he doesn't seem to comfortable about it... but obliges so she sashe asks him if he is an Elvis Man or a Beatles Man... but she could tell from his style..."You're fdefinitely an Elvis Man... She later goes on to ask him other questions but that was the reference.

WATCH HERE

rqy8VH534g4

LouCipherr
27-Aug-2010, 06:59 PM

Thanks for posting that, Dj. :D