PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I maybe shooting a music video in the Virgin Islands

DjfunkmasterG
14-Jul-2009, 10:22 PM
After completing the latest Helena video, and hearing the song that was used I approached the musicians about doing a video for it, once I pitched the concept they seemed ecstatic and offered to fly me out to the Virgin Islands to shoot two videos, one for Bomba's Shack, which is in the Helena video I posted recently, and another one for an Acoustic track called Indigo Blue.

The Artist Eric Stone, is a huge island musician and tours internationally. Seems like a great guy and I hope the chance to shoot something out of the zombie genre comes to fruition and I turn in a kick ass video.

Cheers

gary

clanglee
14-Jul-2009, 10:34 PM
Nice!!!!! Sounds fun man.

Danny
14-Jul-2009, 10:37 PM
noiyce man!, not into the music video scene myself but sounds like it could be a blast.

-though on the flipside it could be a bitch, hope not, but you never know y'know?

DjfunkmasterG
14-Jul-2009, 11:00 PM
Well the latest Helena video was shot on a beach with that island vacation vibe, so hopefully it will go as smooth.

I am psyched about this because it just seems like a great oppurtunity.

MinionZombie
15-Jul-2009, 10:08 AM
Well the latest Helena video was shot on a beach with that island vacation vibe, so hopefully it will go as smooth.

I am psyched about this because it just seems like a great oppurtunity.
Kick ass dude, I hope it does indeed come to fruition - it's a great opportunity. :cool:

blind2d
15-Jul-2009, 10:40 AM
That sounds amazing! Best of luck!

AcesandEights
15-Jul-2009, 02:10 PM
Super cool, Deej. Keep us apprised of the situation.

krakenslayer
15-Jul-2009, 03:41 PM
You're going to the Virgin Islands..? So many jokes to be made there, but I'll just say well done and good luck. Could be a major career step! :)

DjfunkmasterG
15-Jul-2009, 05:38 PM
Thanks everyone.

I am hoping this is the career step. maybe I have to do some Music Videos, then go back and do a film. Maybe I can make enough doing the Music Vids to finance my own films.

We'll see what happens and I will keep you posted.