PDA

View Full Version : House of the Dead or Children of the Living Dead?

EvilNed
19-May-2006, 02:56 PM
Which is worse of the two films?

I mean, both suck an enormous amount of ass, but house of the Dead had a bigger budget, whereas Children of the Living Dead... well... it had Savini, I guess.

Mike70
19-May-2006, 03:14 PM
i think these two might be tied. both are so mind numbling bad that i don't if it is possible to pick - although house of the dead's inclusion of video game footage (one of the stupidest things ever done in film) just might give it the craptastic edge.

Adrenochrome
19-May-2006, 06:16 PM
Definitely House.
COTLD is not so bad....very silly....but nowhere near as bad as House of the Dead. I wish they'd been able to afford more Savini time in COTLD. Then it would have been at least watchable more than once. Although, the demon/ghost/creepy/montser thing is just WAY to rediculous.......

Rottedfreak
19-May-2006, 07:00 PM
COTLD
Half the time the actors look at the camera and seem to be thinking "Did I just **** up the scene?"

MinionZombie
19-May-2006, 07:06 PM
I voted House as the worst of the two, Children - while being a complete bowl of arse, I got it on DVD for a fiver out of a grotty 2nd hand videogame shop in 'downtown' Norwich, which gave me a taste of that old school 'buying a grubby VHS in a grotty shop' vibe I'd been missing for some time.

I watched it that night with my mates from uni and for a good long while we just screamed "ABBOT HAYES!" at each other whenever something really lame happened, haha. It was so bad it was kinda enjoyable, but it's actually lame how those behind it (who thought it was a GOOD movie) tried to cash in on Romero's work. Although you've gotta give some props to a movie which was denounced by it's director as a piece of sh*t, :lol:. Whoever that woman was who buggered the whole thing up, script included, should have been slapped and told to stop playing filmmaker.

Deadman_Deluxe
19-May-2006, 07:10 PM
COTLD
Half the time the actors look at the camera and seem to be thinking "Did I just **** up the scene?"

Hahahaha :D

erisi236
19-May-2006, 08:26 PM
oh I dunno.....CotLD :dead:

bassman
19-May-2006, 08:45 PM
I've never seen "Children" so I have to go with "House"....

HLS
20-May-2006, 08:26 PM
I liked the first part of children, it kicks ass, I love it! then the rest of the movie really sucks. I bought it at the dollar store i think.

Adrenochrome
20-May-2006, 08:35 PM
I liked the first part of children, it kicks ass, I love it! then the rest of the movie really sucks. I bought it at the dollar store i think.
Do you still have tht Back Woods thing?
Where did you get that?

mista_mo
20-May-2006, 08:51 PM
children of the living dead eats ass. Thats all I need to say

BTW, ass eating is bad you guys and gals, and so I don't offend any unisex's out there, guals