PDA

View Full Version : Faith + Mad people = Blind by acid

Neil
23-Jul-2009, 11:56 AM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6724570.ece

Probably be aquitted by a Sharia court :rockbrow:

Tricky
23-Jul-2009, 05:41 PM
I dont understand why the government are letting Sharia courts even exist in this country, we should have one court of law that applies to the entire nation no matter what background your from & that is it, never mind letting minorities have their own little courts & impenetrable communities, especially ones as medieval & barbaric as Sharia courts are :mad: those who dont like it should bugger off to a country that allows them to live under such rules!That probably makes me sound quite bigoted but im not, i just think people who come to our country should abide by our rules, not bring their own rules with them & expect us to turn a blind eye to it

darth los
23-Jul-2009, 06:12 PM
I dont understand why the government are letting Sharia courts even exist in this country, we should have one court of law that applies to the entire nation no matter what background your from & that is it, never mind letting minorities have their own little courts & impenetrable communities, especially ones as medieval & barbaric as Sharia courts are :mad: those who dont like it should bugger off to a country that allows them to live under such rules!That probably makes me sound quite bigoted but im not, i just think people who come to our country should abide by our rules, not bring their own rules with them & expect us to turn a blind eye to it

I guess that makes me one too because i Agree wholeheartedly. Technically we all are imigrant in America but if you're going to come here you have to fully expect to have to intergrate. If htere's a problem with that then just go back to where you came from because honestly I'm at my wits end with all this p.c. shit already.

Not to say certain services shouldn't be provided, like business who have representatives who speak multiple languages. Now that's not to accomadate anyone, it just makes sound finacial/economic sense. People that speak spanish or russian, their money is just as good as anyone elses.

Now when it comes to having offshoots of the central gov't that's unacceptable. That's how these 3rd world countries get down and there are warring factions within the gov't constantly trying to sieze power.

In any case it is an excellent illustration of why the affairs of church and state should forever remain seperate.

:cool:

MinionZombie
23-Jul-2009, 07:30 PM
Ugh, it's some crazy shit isn't it?

I say - one country, one legal system. Britain already has one, it covers everyone - the end.

Not to say that our legal system couldn't use a massive kick up the arse. It's often churned out ludicrous punishments (or none at all) and so on ... but then very little makes sense in this country anymore, and there's a distinct lack of common sense and decency.

darth los
23-Jul-2009, 08:34 PM
and there's a distinct lack of common sense and decency.

I believe those are prerequisites for being a politician dude. With only one criteria mising though, Hypocracy.

Neil
23-Jul-2009, 08:54 PM

I risk sounding terrible here... but...

In some areas of my old home town, English is now a second language - My friends brother had to move from the center of the town to a neighbouring town so as to take his two kids out of school as they can't speak Urdu, which was being spoken by most people in the school.

I can't see how intergration involves slowly 'taking over' street after street, neighbour hood after neighbour hood... It seems less like integration and more like assimilation at times :rolleyes:

MinionZombie
24-Jul-2009, 09:58 AM
I believe those are prerequisites for being a politician dude. With only one criteria mising though, Hypocracy.

I was meaning the country in general, not politicians specifically...although this aforementioned culture has been bred by the gubment over the last 12/13 torturous years.

Neil - innit just - another stupid idea of Labour's. This ridiculous social engineering is dreadful, and completely un-natural. People like to be around places and people who are familiar, if you suddenly force two (or more) distinct groups together, they will naturally (on all sides) peel away and essentially form ghettos.

I can't remember the name of the town, but if memory serves it's up north in Yorkshire or somewhere like that, and there's a town where (because of Labour's social engineering and mass immigration) the whites are on one side, and the (er, asians or black people I think) are on the other side - there's literally a line down the middle of the town, and each side do not cross that line for fear of being beaten up, mugged or killed - that's an atrocious way to bring about "multi-culturalism".

But also - multi-culturalism should come about naturally over time - but equally, you don't want everything to be multi-cultural, because you end up with no culture at all - you just get a purply/brown blob of whatever. It's the exact same thing with the EU - trying to force a huge array of very different countries together under one unfair set of rules and regulations to force them to be just like each other.

The people don't want it, and they resist it - even violently at times - so such social engineering is actually making race relations worse in the long run. Meddling never works - just leave it be and nature will take it's course, and the people will be far happier, and the ethnic range won't become a diluted slush of mediocrity.

Plus, uncontrolled immigration is ridiculous - there's too many people in the UK already, let alone with a bunch of folks coming in from abroad. We do need foreign workers, but not this many - indeed, such uncontrolled immigration has brought back a disease that was eradicated from our British Isles ... I forget the name of it now (god my brain is useless this morning), but there's definitely been a re-introduction of said disease simply due to uncontrolled immigration.

You simply must know who is coming into your country, if they are carrying diseases, why they are coming into your country, how many of them are coming in, and how many are leaving. None of that is being done right now, and it hasn't been getting done for years thanks to Blair and Brown's shower of shites.

*ugh*

Rant over.