PDA

View Full Version : Colin

GingeUK
27-Jul-2009, 06:27 PM
I hope I am not overstepping the mark here but I thought it might be of interest to fellow zombie filmmakers here.

I run the website http://indieflicks.co.uk and an interview with Marc Price, the director of zombie film Colin has just gone live.

I'm hoping Marc's enthusiasm and quality of film inspires filmmakers like ourselves to make more zombie films :D

AcesandEights
27-Jul-2009, 06:40 PM
Thank you for the heads up, man! Very cool to see this project get a 'movie deal', as it were. I'll give the interview a look.

DjfunkmasterG
29-Jul-2009, 06:38 PM
Marc's a very cool guy. I ran his teaser for Colin during the premiere of both Deadlands films. When I first saw the trailer I thought this is amazing and asked his permission to run it to drum up some interest for it.

We talk once and blue moon via email or facebook and I wish him tons of success, and am eager to catch Colin.

For those who don't know I posted about this flick in Media discussion... its the $70 zombie film that made quite a buzz at Cannes.

Neil
30-Jul-2009, 02:56 PM
I guess one of the main problems with a low budget film is finding people/actors who can act well...