PDA

View Full Version : worst music video ever...

Mike70
29-Jul-2009, 12:13 AM
shocking in fact. this is philip michael thomas from "miami vice" and his totally ill-fated music video. the song itself is so atrocious that it makes "party all the time" by eddie murphy and "heartbeat" by don johnson look like mozart.

anyhoo, the little dance he does at the beginning of this completely floored me and what the fook is up with all the hand motions??. if you can keep a straight face through this embarrassing piece of shit, check your pulse.

sLRwdbg1xME

blind2d
29-Jul-2009, 02:12 AM
Bwahahahaha! Thanks Mike, that was great! Whoo!

capncnut
29-Jul-2009, 03:46 AM
Actually, I didn't think the song was too bad.

the little dance he does at the beginning of this completely floored me and what the fook is up with all the hand motions??. if you can keep a straight face through this embarrassing piece of shit, check your pulse.
Yeah, that was classic. I mean is he trying to do the 'You Spin Me Round' moves by Dead Or Alive or what? If you havent already, check that video out because the moves are very similar.

These are much worse IMO.
gWOzUzJd6wM
YPnGPIMUnus
Then there's this but it's deliberately crappy.
rm9dzLxLvxc

Mike70
29-Jul-2009, 11:16 AM
Actually, I didn't think the song was too bad.

Yeah, that was classic. I mean is he trying to do the 'You Spin Me Round' moves by Dead Or Alive or what? If you havent already, check that video out because the moves are very similar.

These are much worse IMO.
gWOzUzJd6wM

touche.

what the fook was that??

sounded like boris singing in yoda speak. the only thing missing is "where is moose?"