PDA

View Full Version : Prepare to be sickened....

ProfessorChaos
29-Jul-2009, 03:26 AM
this is without a doubt one of the most fucked-up cases i've ever read about...i seriously hope that the father of the child gets his wish.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535096,00.html?test=latestnews

this bitch is a goddamn lunatic and doesn't deserve to live...seriously, how fucked up can you be? how anyone could defend those sort of actions and rationalize why someone who would do that shit to their own child and shouldn't be burned at the fucking stake is beyond me.

it's not too often that i'm this bothered by random tragic events that befall strangers, but this is simply horrific...maybe having a new nephew has turned me into a bit of a softie, but i seriously almost got choked up when i first read this...:(

EDIT: and i doubt it'll be long before one of the carded members of the HPOD politically correct pussy patrol come through here and start crying about postpartum depression, so i just wanted to say fuck you in advance. this lady is not worth her weight in shit, end of story.

Danny
29-Jul-2009, 03:40 AM
i get that its fox news and there well known for picking the stories that put the fear of god in there readers, but surely, after a woman butchers a baby thats not even a month old, the people on the case can do more than go "she appears to have had no mental issues".

she sliced and diced her child, id say the odds are high.

ProfessorChaos
29-Jul-2009, 03:44 AM
^
don't forget that she ate some of kid, too.

and yeah, i really don't think the source of link about the story is relevant to how fucked up this lady is. that's another reason i threw up the disclaimer telling all the pc morons to go fuck themselves, because most likely someone will start spouting shit about fox news and their credibility...but it's not like they made this shit up...it's just the site where i first saw the story. this isn't a red vs. blue, dems vs. repubs, etc issue...

capncnut
29-Jul-2009, 04:12 AM
I blame the authorities as, these cases often reveal, that there were missed warning signs. Okay, she killed her baby in a horrific fashion but it is very probable that this woman will escape the death penalty because of her medical history.

I hate to be 'pussy patrol'-ish but was she really in control? Did she harbour these desires for a while or did they manifest themselves suddenly. I mean, even the father who is calling for her to be executed told the police, "She seemed like a very caring, loving mother. She held him, she breast fed him. She did everything for him that was nice."

As much as I want to say "kill the bitch" the other part of me views the situation as it is. CORRECT she is a f**king psycho but FACT it is dimished responsibility.

But yeah, truly sickening case. :dead:

ProfessorChaos
29-Jul-2009, 04:35 AM
i just think about all the $$$$ that our broke-ass country could save by putting this lady out of her misery. how could she live with herself? she was already trying to do herself in, i say just mercifully finish the job.

i know that none of us knows all the facts about the case and what occurred between the mother and father prior to the incident, but it's unfathomable that anybody could live with themselves after something like this. so instead of years of court cases and appeals, decades of therapy and medication, or the cost of institutionalizing the woman, the death penalty followed by a quick execution seems like the most reasonable solution for a crime this horrific.

while she may not be a mass-murdering sadist or child rapist who almost everyone agrees is scum, she still is a very disturbed individual who did some truly terrible and irreversible things...and one would think that at some point, a sane and redeemable person would've noticed that they were carving up their own child and thought, "wow, i'm a fucking mess....perhaps i need help." maybe before the poor child dies? or at least before you start to mutilate and devour its body?

so, as i've said before in other threads where we discuss sick fucks making the world a crazier place, the planet is already over-fucking-populated and better off without people like this....although i do guess that they provoke some interesting debates/conversations.:|

zombiekiller
29-Jul-2009, 06:48 PM
this is without a doubt one of the most fucked-up cases i've ever read about...i seriously hope that the father of the child gets his wish.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535096,00.html?test=latestnews

this bitch is a goddamn lunatic and doesn't deserve to live...seriously, how fucked up can you be? how anyone could defend those sort of actions and rationalize why someone who would do that shit to their own child and shouldn't be burned at the fucking stake is beyond me.

it's not too often that i'm this bothered by random tragic events that befall strangers, but this is simply horrific...maybe having a new nephew has turned me into a bit of a softie, but i seriously almost got choked up when i first read this...:(

EDIT: and i doubt it'll be long before one of the carded members of the HPOD politically correct pussy patrol come through here and start crying about postpartum depression, so i just wanted to say fuck you in advance. this lady is not worth her weight in shit, end of story.

they should have just let her die from her wounds.

AcesandEights
29-Jul-2009, 07:41 PM
Jesus, I've read enough of the posts, I don't even want to read the article.

Yojimbo
29-Jul-2009, 10:08 PM
Sad and disgustingly tragic.

But as a Capital Punishment proponent, I don't believe that it would be morally correct to execute this woman, freak that she is.

strayrider
30-Jul-2009, 04:53 AM
Cold blooded. String her up.

:eek:

-stray-

SymphonicX
30-Jul-2009, 02:17 PM
i just think about all the $$$$ that our broke-ass country could save by putting this lady out of her misery. how could she live with herself? she was already trying to do herself in, i say just mercifully finish the job.
while she may not be a mass

...and one would think that at some point, a sane and redeemable person would've noticed that they were carving up their own child and thought, "wow, i'm a fucking mess....perhaps i need help."

1) You've put a price on human life there my friend - no matter what this person did, it's not your or anyone else's place to do so!

2) I don't think she was "sane and redeemable"....

I'm of the opinion that unfortunately, she needs locking up forever and not releasing - but the moment i start crying for her to be devoured by rats is the moment I become just as barbaric as her.