PDA

View Full Version : New Xbox Experience Preview

darth los
29-Jul-2009, 05:37 PM
http://g4tv.com/videos/40321/New-Xbox-Experience-Preview/

:cool:

AcesandEights
29-Jul-2009, 05:40 PM
Yeah, I saw this on G4 last night and it looks decent enough. Just the idea of an easier time at peeps re-joining a party after they get disconnected is great.

CoinReturn
29-Jul-2009, 06:07 PM
There were signups about a week ago to get early access to this update, and I got in last night. The Netflix improvements are awesome. I watched The King of Kong with 3 other people on my friends list :D Other than that, the guide seems a lot faster, no more waiting 30 seconds while browsing the marketplace.

AcesandEights
29-Jul-2009, 06:17 PM
There were signups about a week ago to get early access to this update, and I got in last night.

Some people have all the luck :rant:

:p

The Netflix improvements are awesome.

I know a lot of my friends are psyched at the prospect of viewing things other than pre-arranged Netflix queue for a change. So that is another big plus for this update.

darth los
29-Jul-2009, 06:34 PM
Yeah, I saw this on G4 last night and it looks decent enough. Just the idea of an easier time at peeps re-joining a party after they get disconnected is great.

That's one thing that MS is really good with: Getting feedback from it's users and then implementing this that really make the live experience stand out from it's competitors.

We were just talking the other night about how I've basically owned every console and I must say that the 360 pwns them all, imo.

Not because of games or anything but of the sheer volume of things you can do with it which I'm sure i don't need to list to the gamers on this forum.

So no, I couldn't get by without my x box. Everything else is expendable. :shifty:

:cool: