PDA

View Full Version : Jailbroken iPhones The Tools Of Drug Dealers And Digital Terrorists

darth los
29-Jul-2009, 08:47 PM
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/697842/Jailbroken-iPhones-The-Tools-Of-Drug-Dealers-And-Digital-Terrorists.html

I hate it when people talk this crap. Does anyone else notice that there always seem to be a boogey man we're supposed to be afraid of and thus ceede ever more of our freedoms?

I'm down with the founding fathers man. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH

If it's such a problem ban all technology them because truthfully what CAN'T be used by the "bad guys"?

:cool:

krakenslayer
29-Jul-2009, 09:51 PM
Couldn't agree more. It's sad but some people do really sit there swallowing all this scaremongering shit - people who live their lives in fear of terrorists around every corner, people who won't travel on a bus because they're scared they're gonna die of swine flu, people who won't let their kids play on their own street because the tabloids tell them some Victorian moustache-twirling bogeyman is going to whisk them off to his evil sex dungeon if you even let them out the door. It's all hyperbole and distraction.

Yojimbo
29-Jul-2009, 10:12 PM
In agreement with Kraken and darth. This is a load of pig shit.

Let us ban privately owned computers while we are at it, why don't we? They have an amazing potential of being used by bad-guys.

Glass bottles, too. They can be broken and used as weapons, or accidently cut a child (Just think about the Children!!!!) and a terrorist could make a Molotov Cocktail with it to kill liberty and justice, and also send a message in it to communicate with their terrorist cell.

Where are we, in Iran or North Korea?

darth los
30-Jul-2009, 03:19 PM
In agreement with Kraken and darth. This is a load of pig shit.

Let us ban privately owned computers while we are at it, why don't we? They have an amazing potential of being used by bad-guys.

Glass bottles, too. They can be broken and used as weapons, or accidently cut a child (Just think about the Children!!!!) and a terrorist could make a Molotov Cocktail with it to kill liberty and justice, and also send a message in it to communicate with their terrorist cell.

Where are we, in Iran or North Korea?

This is exactly how they keep and expand their power. It is exactly why I have this in my sig:

"FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US."

It's as true today as it was in the time of the romans.

:cool:

MikePizzoff
30-Jul-2009, 11:24 PM
:rolleyes: WTF? Why does it have to single out iPhones? Not that I have an iPhone or do I even like them, but this has been going on since cell phones (in general) first came about.

I feel like this could be some writing of an Apple hater, because why would they base it strictly on the iPhone and not talk about Motorola or LG or any other brands? Every brand of cell phone is used in jail for drug deals, hits, etc.

Stupid article.

Yojimbo
30-Jul-2009, 11:58 PM
:rolleyes: WTF? Why does it have to single out iPhones? Not that I have an iPhone or do I even like them, but this has been going on since cell phones (in general) first came about.

I feel like this could be some writing of an Apple hater, because why would they base it strictly on the iPhone and not talk about Motorola or LG or any other brands? Every brand of cell phone is used in jail for drug deals, hits, etc.

Stupid article.

Agree with you Mike. Anyways, I get the feeling that a lot of posts over the internet pages are written by a bunch of self-obsessed dickwads that post a bunch of shit about something that means absolutely nothing just to hear themselves talk and because they feel that what they have to say is so insightful and important that it should be shared with the world. Just like twitter -- like I should give a damn about the useless details of the minutae of a random person's daily life?

1221 hrs: Went to the bathroom and took a dump. What a good one!

1230 hrs: Ate lunch- tuna salad, light mayo. Good stuff!

1245 hrs: Thinking about what is on tv tonight. I love American Idol!

1246 hrs: Changed my mind, I hate American Idol.

1247 hrs: No, I guess I like American Idol! lol

clanglee
31-Jul-2009, 12:24 AM
Agree with you Mike. Anyways, I get the feeling that a lot of posts over the internet pages are written by a bunch of self-obsessed dickwads that post a bunch of shit about something that means absolutely nothing just to hear themselves talk and because they feel that what they have to say is so insightful and important that it should be shared with the world. Just like twitter -- like I should give a damn about the useless details of the minutae of a random person's daily life?

1221 hrs: Went to the bathroom and took a dump. What a good one!

1230 hrs: Ate lunch- tuna salad, light mayo. Good stuff!

1245 hrs: Thinking about what is on tv tonight. I love American Idol!

1246 hrs: Changed my mind, I hate American Idol.

1247 hrs: No, I guess I like American Idol! lol

Maybe I'm getting to be an old man. .but Twitter just seems like the most innane, idiotic, and fucking pointless thing ever. And I freaking HATE the word tweet now. Hate it. What used to be a nice onomatopoeia of a cute bird sound, is now a word of evil. Great and annoying evil.