PDA

View Full Version : What is in a name? George Romero

DjfunkmasterG
30-Jul-2009, 10:19 AM
Friend of mine came across this, you guys might know it or not... If you Anagram out George Romero you get

"gore, more gore"?

Kaos
30-Jul-2009, 03:00 PM
This is the greatest revelation since Jesus betrothed Mary Magdalen and the Bible Code!

;)

Yojimbo
30-Jul-2009, 03:56 PM
If you anagram my name it doesn't really spell out much but nonsense, but funny thing is my wife's first name, "Anna Liza", anagrammed comes out to "Anal Nazi", something I remind her of every time she assigns me chores or tasks on my weekends off.

darth los
30-Jul-2009, 04:03 PM
If you anagram my name it doesn't really spell out much but nonsense, but funny thing is my wife's first name, "Anna Liza", anagrammed comes out to "Anal Nazi", something I remind her of every time she assigns me chores or tasks on my weekends off.

:stunned:

Now That's a loaded phrase if I ever heard one!! :lol:

Yojimbo
30-Jul-2009, 05:55 PM
:stunned:

Now That's a loaded phrase if I ever heard one!! :lol:
Yeah, I should probably delete that post before my wife sees it and puts me on the couch for the next few nights. :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
30-Jul-2009, 07:30 PM
LOL... The couch ain't so bad, just think you get the TV all to yourself. :D

MikePizzoff
31-Jul-2009, 08:48 AM
Friend of mine came across this, you guys might know it or not... If you Anagram out George Romero you get

"gore, more gore"?

Your friend is a genius.

darth los
31-Jul-2009, 01:25 PM
LOL... The couch ain't so bad, just think you get the TV all to yourself. :D

Yeah, I should probably delete that post before my wife sees it and puts me on the couch for the next few nights. :lol:

And as we all know you can't put a price on keeping the wife happy and thus keeping the peace.

Don't worry dude, I'm housetrained trained as well.....But you better believe so is she. :sneaky:

:cool:

acealive1
02-Aug-2009, 01:48 AM

at least your hand wont make you pull out or tell you no