PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gentlemen (and HLS)

Adrenochrome
20-May-2006, 12:51 AM

Thank you...........*bows*

DeadJonas190
20-May-2006, 02:44 AM

Grats on 800.

HLS
20-May-2006, 04:15 AM
I am a lady, to real MEN that is. 800 posts. wow. how do you find the time. But congrats never the less:p

Adrenochrome
20-May-2006, 04:59 AM
I am a lady, to real MEN that is.
riiiiiight. ok..........riiiiiiight........................... ...............riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Oh, "nevertheless" is one word.

zombie04
20-May-2006, 05:42 PM

It just proves you have a bit more time than some of us. But good work. You can celebrate by listening to the song from the Karate Kid. That'll make you feel better about yourself.

Adrenochrome
20-May-2006, 08:08 PM
It just proves you have a bit more time than some of us. But good work. You can celebrate by listening to the song from the Karate Kid. That'll make you feel better about yourself.
Um,.....huh? I need NOTHING from The Karate Kid to make me feel anything.....well, maybe nausea.

mista_mo
20-May-2006, 08:21 PM
hah, good job you crusty old basturd...make me look bad..but I think I do that by myself.

Adrenochrome
20-May-2006, 08:30 PM
hah, good job you crusty old basturd...make me look bad..but I think I do that by myself.
Well, let me set this straight. I'm only "crusty" when baked at 325 degrees for 35 minues. :D
Or, when I wear the same panties for 4 months straight.......hey, a man's gotta eat, don't he? LOL
Damn.....Klonopin and Mary. We three dance together. :D

mista_mo
20-May-2006, 08:44 PM
Ahh, I see. Myself, I get crusty when I get baked at 400 degrees for 15 mins with a light sugar topping covering me.

and I uhh..I really didn't need that mental image of you wearing the same panties for 4 months...or you wearing panties PERIOD...no pun intended.

and if you wanted to eat, you could always eat some of those starving kids in Africa..they're always complaining about being hungry so eat em.

Adrenochrome
20-May-2006, 08:50 PM
Ahh, I see. Myself, I get crusty when I get baked at 400 degrees for 15 mins with a light sugar topping covering me.

and I uhh..I really didn't need that mental image of you wearing the same panties for 4 months...or you wearing panties PERIOD...no pun intended.

and if you wanted to eat, you could always eat some of those starving kids in Africa..they're always complaining about being hungry so eat em.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, starving kids in Africa.

mista_mo
20-May-2006, 08:52 PM
on a nice serving platter, served with a nice kiante...and also some over stuffed Americans..yummers.